Jiyeon's anger outbreak!!

My Secret Crush

♦My Secret Crush♦


Chapter 15 

-At the school's foyer-

"IU ah, I'm nervous about the plan! W-what if it won't work?" Jiyeon nervously said. 

"Yah, don't say that! If we don't try, we won't know right? Relax and calm down, Jiyeonnie!" IU replied and grinned.

Both Kris and IU were nervous too. They are afraid if the plan would not work. IU just gave her a reassure smile while Kris remained a calm face. 

"It's going to be fine, Jiyeon!" Suho said as he pat her shoulder, making IU and Kris jealous.  

"T-thanks Suho-sshi," Jiyeon smiled back.   

"Okay, stop with the pat already!" Kris removed Suho's hand from Jiyeon's shoulder and replaced with his hands.

"Hyung, it's just a pat to encourage," Suho said the truth and IU agreed too. 

"I know but you don't have to pat too long!" Jiyeon chuckled at his jealousy.  

"Is not even 5 seconds, hyung!" Suho said while shooking his head.  

"Whatever! Jiyeon ah, there's nothing to worry about because I will protect you, okay?" Kris winked at her and get hit by Suho.  

"Y-yah, Suho! Why did you hit my arm? Don't you know it's painful?" Kris asked, rubbing his arm.

"Umm... you're not only Jiyeon's protector here! Make sure you protects us too!" Suho joked and point to him and IU.  

IU and Jiyeon laughed about the joke while Kris make a 'you want to die' face at Suho. They continue to chit-chat for awhile.  

"Omo! Guys, look at the time. We should go home now!" IU interrupted and they go separate ways.

----------><---------- 

The next school day went by and it was already lunch time. Their revenge and plan starts now! IU and Jiyeon were walking to the cafeteria but did not saw the 4 Queens. They wondered where were they.

"IU ah, I didn't see the 4 Queens anywhere," Jiyeon said, looking around the cafeteria. 

"Maybe they eat somewhere else?" IU thought. 

"Hmm, maybe but I hope the plan works!" Jiyeon said worriedly.

"Don't worry-"   

IU was then interruped when 4 Queens appeared from behind and their shoulders bumped into each other.

"Oops, sorry IU! Oh, Jiyeon? I wonder how do you managed to escaped?!" Yoona pretended to be shocked while the rest of them smirked and giggled from behind.    

"Girls, did you forget that it must be that girl and our oppas who saved her? Since their her so called bodyguards! Lucky for you, Jiyeon! If you didn't saved by them, I didn't want to let you out by lunch that day!" Tiffany said and smirked.

"Yeah, right! Not bad such a loser was saved by them!" Taeyeon said and they all laughed as if it was a real laugh.  

Both Jiyeon and IU just kept quiet, trying their best to hold their anger just a bit longer.

Suddenly, something feels not right and Yoona quickly nudged Seohyun and whispered, "Umm... m-maknae, have you got anything rude to say to them?"

Taeyeon and Tiffany looked at her, with panicked eyes. 

"W-what? Oh, yes. Y-yah, you guys are already losers so don't act brave in front of us! We're the queenkas and you're not!" Seohyun quickly changed to her evil face in an instant.  

Jiyeon and IU did want to laugh at the moment when Yoona whispers something that they can hear too but they could not believe how rude Yoona and her gang would be up to this extend. They were going to lose all patience if one more of them acts rude. 

"I think a cat really got their tongue! Yah losers, get out of our sight! Sooner or later, our eyes are going to swell up seeing you still here!" Tiffany said sarcsastically and glared at them.

That's it. Jiyeon's face is now full of anger and there is no turning back. They all laughed, making Jiyeon and IU really lose control of anger.   

IU stabbed a death glared at them.

Jiyeon who couldn't take it, shouted at them, "YAH SHUT UP!! WE'RE NOT LOSERS YOU BUNCH OF IDIOTIC, PATHETIC, LUNATIC QUEENS THAT ARE REAL LOSERS!!!"

The whole cafeteria was quiet and all the students looked at the commotion as some whispers can be heard. Yoona and her gang, even IU, were shocked and taken aback at Jiyeon's anger outbreak. It took Yoona and her gang few seconds to recover and they shouted in anger and glared at the two before walking away. Jiyeon could not believed what she had said just now! She was shocked to have the courage to shout at them, the queenkas! Kris and Suho who heard the commotions, quickly went to them.

"Just watched out for my revenge, 4 Queens! You and your useless, pathetic slaves are really getting on our nerve!" IU angrily stared at where they leave just now.

"Yah IU, what's going on? Are you the one who shouted just now?" Kris asked curiously. 

"No, it's Jiyeon who shouted because of those losers 4 Queens who made us really angry!" IU angrily replied and Kris was shocked.

"Calm down IU-sshi! What's the commotion about?" Suho asked worriedly.  

"It's Y-yoona and her gang who came here and talked rudely to us! Jiyeon couldn't take it so she shouted at them but they go away!" IU said to him and Suho understood.  

"Did they hurt you and Jiyeon or do anything??" Suho said, looking for any injuries or bruises but they were none.  

"N-no, we are just fine! They just talked to us rudely!" IU replied, surprised at his concerns towards her as he sighed in relieve. 

'Suho was not only concerned about Jiyeon but me too! Why is my heart beating fast? Calm down, IU ah!!' IU said in her mind as her heart started to beats fast. 

----------><----------

Jiyeon saw Kris went to her after what IU had said and saw his face full of worryness. 

"Jiyeon ah, are you okay? Are you sure? I heard from IU that you shout because of Yoona. Is that true?" Kris asked her immediately. 

"Yes, I'm okay and I'm sure! Of course it's true, oppa! Why? You don't trust what IU said?" Jiyeon asked, confused. 

"Just want to double confirm! I'm glad those bunch of losers did not hurt my Jiyeon!" Kris smiled to her and she blushed. 

The bell then rang and they all went back to class. IU and Kris decided to do the plan tomorrow since they did not saw 4 Queens after the incidents anymore.  

 


Hi guys! Chapter 15 just updated and I hope you liked it! Here is chapter 15 for those who is reading my story! :) I'm sorry I didn't write the part 2 revenge on this chapter. I will think about it sooner or later... if i'm not lazy!!