The Couple Newbie!

My Secret Crush

♦My Secret Crush♦


Chapter 17

Today, IU was feeling different. She was excited, happy and many types of positive emotions feel her mind since her confession to Suho few days ago. Everything was great for them but not for someone. She looked displeased and with envy at them, especially at IU and Suho or known as the 'Couple Newbie' which means they are a couple for one thing and everything is new for them! That explains the meaning! :P 

School was over and IU, Jiyeon, Suho and Kris stay back for a while. 

"Hmph! Newbie couple, huh? Urgh, she annoys me so much! How dare she steals my boyfriend!" Chorong glared at them from a distance.

"Chorong, I think your eyes will pop out if you continue to glare at them!" Her friend giggled. 

"Shut up, Naeun ah!" this time, it was Naeun's turn to be glared at. 

"Arraseo, I'll shut my mouth!" she crossed her arms angrily. 

 

~Chorong and Naeun were both close friends since little and were the second queenkas after the 4 Queens. Both of them and 4 Queens were enemies and wanted to get more attention than their rival so they tried to avoid each other as possible. On the other hand, Chorong have a huge crush on Suho since few years ago till now, which the whole school knows about it. It was a trend last time for 'SuRong' (Suho&Chorong). Now, since Chorong's crush have had a girlfriend, she was not happy.~  

----------><----------

Suho was chatting with IU happily at the foyer as they wait for Kris and Jiyeon who went to buy something. Chorong with Naeun, walked to them and act innocent around Suho. 

"Annyeong oppa! Omo, IU ah! Hello!" Chorong said cheerfully and linked arms with Suho which IU find jealous.  

"Oh! A-annyeong Chorong, Naeun ah! What are you guys doing here? You are not going home yet?" Suho said and softly let go of her clingy hands.

"Oh! No oppa, I was looking for you actually! Do you mind if I stay with you guys?" Chorong stared at IU scarily that she looked elsewhere.

"Um... I'm afraid no, as we were discussing about our p-project. Sorry Chorong ah," Suho made up excuses when he realised that IU shows unsatisfiedness.

"But oppa, I don't mind being bored here. As long as I can go back with you as I have no one to accompany me home today!" she said and continued to linked arms with Suho. 

"What about your best friend, Naeun?" Suho asked suspiciously. 

"Um... s-she must go back n-now! Her mother just called...," Chorong looks at her pleadingly and Naeun quickly replied, "Oh yes, yes! My mother called me to go home now! Heheh... well, goodbye guys!" and went off hesitantly. 

"See oppa? Ouh... hmph! O-okay fine, if you are not going back with me, I-I will go alone! Goodbye!" Chorong looks at IU once more with annoyance before going off. 

IU had a bad feeling that this was a trick so she nudged Suho's arms and told him about it.

"Suho o-oppa, do you think Chorong is tricking us? She seems like she is!" IU asked carefully but Suho did not think so. 

As planned, Chorong got up quickly and pretended to walk away. She purposely fell down even when the floor was rough and gave out a loud yelp.  

"Owww! It hurts! Oppa, my ankle!" she cried loudly. 

 Suho and IU quickly rushed to help her but Chorong rejected IU's help and accepted Suho's instead. Thanks to the rough floor, her ankle was swollen and Suho took her to the General Office. Even if she was hurt, the plan succeeded!

'Aish seriously! She accepted Suho's oppa hand but pushed away mine! How rude is that!' IU said angrily in her head. 

Suho saw her angry face and smiled while ruffling her hair to calm her down. IU blushed red afterwards. 

Just then, Jiyeon and Kris came with their cold drinks. One look at IU and Jiyeon knew that something was wrong. 

"IU ah, what's up while we were not here?" Jiyeon asked as she slurped her drink. 

"I saw Suho with Chorong going to the General Office. Are you jealous?" Kris smirked and get a hit from Jiyeon. 

"Y-yah! What took you guys so long to buy the drinks? If you were here, I won't be so lost when Chorong came by!" IU said angrily. 

"Yah, calm down IU! The queue was long because of the soccer player boys after their tournament. They were super thirsty and tired that we had to queue at the back row!" Jiyeon explained and she nodded. 

"What do you mean when Chorong was here? I expect she go here to flirt with Suho. I heard that she had a huge crush on him few years back even until now and I've observed many times that she likes to cling arms with Suho," Kris said nochalantly. 

IU's heart broke into pieces after hearing his reply. She really was jealous at her for clinging arms with Suho earlier and thought something was up which was true now! What is she going to do? Just then, Suho got back with Chorong, clinging onto him as usual and her ankle was already bandaged. Chorong saw Jiyeon and Kris and glared at them to not say anything suspicious about her attitude. 

"Omo, Jiyeon and Kris is here! Hello!" she immediately changed into her innocent look. 

Jiyeon and Kris smiled back forcefully but glared at her afterwards. 

"Um... IU sshi, do you mind if Suho oppa send me home? I cannot walk on my own because of my leg!" she smiled forcefully at her. 

"Oh y-yes, of course! Just don't be too long, oppa! I'm going home with Jiyeon later!" IU said loudly when Suho was far enough. 

"Arraseo, IU sshi! Take care, okay? See you tomorrow!" Suho said and IU nodded. 

IU blushed once again when Suho said to take care of herself which means that he cared for her! Jiyeon who realised her blushing, nudged her and IU grinned widely. She could not believe that Suho was her official boyfriend now because of the time that passes by too quickly! She thought that Suho was not hers yet! :3

 


Hello readers! Chapter 17 is here and I hope you like it! :) In this chapter, I have added two more characters which is Apink Chorong and Naeun. They will be the evil girls like 4 Queens and is equally bad like them. Fair and square! Thank you for reading and subscribing to my story till now! I may not update for few days because I have tons of homework to do. I hope you understand a lot. Kamsahamida! :D