IU feeling better or not?

My Secret Crush

♦My Secret Crush♦


Chapter 21

IU opened her eyes, startled by the loud bell and saw the white ceiling first. She thought she was in a hospital as everything was almost white. Slowly, her eyes travelled to the door. She recognised it was the sick bay's door. It was a relief she was still in school. She then saw a familiar boy sitting on a chair beside her, sleeping. 

'S-suho? What is he doing here?!' IU thought as she saw him sleeping peacefully. 'Suho oppa must be tired of worrying and staying beside me for... omo how long have I fainted?!' IU instantly got up and checked her watch. School had just finished! IU was busy thinking how long she have slept and did not realised that Suho has woken up from a good nap.

"IU, are you feeling better now? Are you hurt s-somewhere?" Suho asked worriedly and checked her forehead like it was a habit to do everytime a person is sick regardless of what illness it is.

IU was startled by his reaction and blushed. 

"Y-yes, I'm slightly better now. D-don't worry oppa! Oh, how long have I slept after the faint?!" IU asked Suho. 

"About 2 hours ago I think but I'm relieved you're okay now!" Suho smiled and pat her head.

IU blushed again at his actions and nodded shyly. 

"W-where is Jiyeon and Kris? I thought they were with us just now?" IU asked to avoid awkwardness. 

"Oh they went to buy drinks and spend time together!" Suho replied and smiled to her. 

'Ah why am I so nervous? What to do?! Omo!! Suho oppa is staring at me!!' IU's face turned red and her heart beat faster when Suho was staring at her eyes like forever! >.<

Suho saw her blusing and smiled too. 

"Is something bothering you? Why do you look so disturbed?" Suho asked worriedly. 

"Huh? Oh just thinking about something!" IU replied quickly.

"Is it because... you feel uncomfortable when we're alone?" Suho looked into her eyes deeply.

"Urm....." IU blushed more and she looked away. 

"Yah pabo! It's not what you're thinking!" Suho grinned and she sighed in relief. 

"T-thank you for staying beside me while I'm sleeping o-oppa!" IU said shyly. 

"It's no problem IU! I'm checking to make sure you're alright. I was really worried when you fainted!" Suho chuckled and ruffled her hair. 

IU was happy and satisfied that Suho worried about her. 

Just then, Jiyeon and Kris came back after buying cold drinks, interrupting the newbie couple moments. 0_0 

"IU, you're awake! Are you feeling any better? We all were worried when you fainted! Luckily it was nothing worse!" Jiyeon hugged her tightly.

"Hehe, s-sorry Jiyeonnie! Everyone, don't worry. I'm already better now!" IU showed a reasuring smile and a thumbs up. 

"It's good that you're better now because you make my Jiyeon happy again! Thank you IU!" Kris pat her head and get a painful hit from Suho. 

"Ouch!! Y-yah! That hurts!" Kris groaned in pain and rubbed his arms. 

"That's what you get from touching my IU!" Suho said angrily and IU blushed red.

"I see my best friend is jealous already!" he smirked.

"O-of course! I-I have the right to get jealous!" Suho was embarrassed now and IU chuckled. 

"Aww, IU ah! He's soooooo cute!! You're very lucky!" Jiyeon clapped her hands eagerly and IU shyly admitted. 

A minute later, Nurse Lee came in and checked IU once more before releasing her. 

"IU-sshi, you can go home now since you're better than ever. Just remember to avoid situations that involves your phobia like earlier. Rest well and have proper meals and drinks, okay?" she explained to her.

"Okay Nurse Lee. Thank you for your advice and for taking care of me well!" IU replied and bowed politely. 

"Sure, you're welcome! You're going back with Jiyeon and not alone, right?" she smiled widely after hearing IU's reply.

"Yes, I'm accompanying IU home. We'll go now, Nurse Lee. Goodbye and thank you for taking care of IU once again!" Jiyeon bowed and helped IU to stand together with Suho while Kris helped to open the door.  

"Aww, no problem. It's my job anyway! Goodbye students!" she was touched by them. 

----------><----------

"Aish, where's Suho oppa?? Why is he late today?! Yah, are you sure you have checked his class timetable for today, Naeun?" Chorong glared at her friend and checked the time on her bright pink iphone.

"Yes, I've double comfirm from his form teacher that he had been dismissed at normal school hours. Please, can we go home now? I'm tired of waiting, unnie!!" Naeun leaned on the wall, crossing her arms with an annoyed face. 

"If you hate waiting then go home by yourself now!! I bet you will meet some weird supicious strangers on your way home!" Chorong replied with a smirked.

"Yah, totally no unnie!! I admit you're my saviour okay?! Fine then, wait as long as you want. I'm going to the canteen to eat first. Call me when you meet with oppa," Naeun replied and rushed to the canteen. 

"Okay my bestest best friend! I love you and don't you call me your 'unnie'! It sounds so childish!" Chorong smirked and decided to call her oppa.

"Hello? Oppa? I missed you so much oppa!! Where are you? Are you at home now? I've been waiting for you at the school's gate to go back with you!!" Chorong said with her squeaky and cheery voice.

"Umm...s-sorry but who is this? Who are you to call me oppa?" the person replied with a deep voice.

"Huh? What are you talking about Suho oppa?! What's with that deep voice? Hehe, oppa it's nice you played tricks on me once in a while!" Chorong giggled in joy. 

'Did Suho decided to noticed me now after realising IU is not worth for him? Omo finally my dream came true!' Chorong thought and smiled widely. 

"Um...sorry but this is not your o-oppa. I'm not joking. I think you dialled the wrong number," the deep voiced person replied back.

"What? Are you saying the truth? W-what's your full name and your little brother's name?" Chorong replied and did not give up yet. 

She heard the person chuckled and said, "My name is Park Chanyeol and I have no little brother but a little sister." 

It was really true. How can Suho maintained a steady deep voice?! Chorong was embarrassed but she was dazed at the same time for hearing his deep voice. He sounded like the same age as her the more she wondered. 

The deep voiced once again woke her to reality with a smirk, "Excuse me, are you still on the phone? Or are you dazed because of my sweet voice?" 

"W-what... what sweet voice?! It's ugly okay? Now I'm wasting my time talking to you. Don't you try to call me again to know me because I'm taken already! Too bad! Goodbye stranger!" Chorong blushed but then she quickly changed into her sarcastic voice and end the call. 

The person whom name is Park Chanyeol just chuckled and thought it was silly and cute. *_*

"What a dumb guy trying to flirt! W-wait, what if he may be handsome in real life? And his deep voice? Omo, I'm embarrassed now!" Chorong said but saw IU and Jiyeon walking past her so she stopped them quickly with her hands and fake her smile.

"What do you want from us? You'll only appear when there's Suho right? If you're asking us where he is, we won't bother to answer!" Jiyeon fake smiled and continued walking.

Chorong seemed pissed and so she purposely tripped IU's leg who was walking after Jiyeon. Her knee scratched on the ground with a slight sound and she winced in pain. 

"Oops! I'm sorry IU ah. You got hurt because of Jiyeon who made me pissed off. Jiyeonnie, you can thanked me on behalf for revenging on you indirectly through IU!" she smirked and waved her hand then walked away. 

"Yah! You b*tch! She is gonna get it from me soon!!" Jiyeon said as she clenched her fist. 

"Stop talking about her and help me up!" IU winced in pain from her minor bleeding knee. 

"I'm really sorry IU! You got hurt because of me! Are you okay?" Jiyeon grabbed IU's arm and pulled her up. 

"Yes but it still h--ah!! Wait Jiyeon! Don't pull me up so fast! I think it's swollen a bit and there's a small cut on my knee." IU endured the pain. 

"Sorry! Let's go to the sick bay and get you treated quickly. Come!" Jiyeon suggested and IU nodded. 

Thanks to Chorong, IU had to sling onto Jiyeon shoulders for support while limping as Jiyeon could not carry IU as she's not strong. It was uncomfortable to for IU walk because of her knee. 

"You can manage almost everything by yourself right?" Jiyeon asked after arriving at IU's front door. 

"Yes, I can. I will be alright, Jiyeon ah! Don't worry and go home now. Thanks for today sister! You are the best! Hehe bye~!" IU smiled and ready to close the door. 

"Okay Jieunnie! Aww, it's no problem for me and you're the best too sister! Hehe bye~!" Jiyeon smiled and waved at her before going home.

 


Hello! Here's an update for chapter 21! Hope you like it. There's *SuhoU* at the beginning of the chapter too~ >.<