Part 1: Oh no...Jiyeon...IU!

My Secret Crush

♦My Secret Crush♦


Chapter 19

Jiyeon and IU had been in the garden for about half an hour now and IU had just finished releasing all her negative thoughts at the school's garden. Now, she is sitting on the garden's bench with Jiyeon beside her. Compared to earlier, she was more calmer now which to what Jiyeon was glad to see. 

"Um... IU do you want to go back to class?" Jiyeon asked after checking the time. 

"Omo, yes we should! Look at the time! We had missed half an hour of learning?! Really, that's such a waste!" IU replied panickedly. 

"Are you sure? You don't want to skip lessons? We already have reasons to tell just in case any of our teachers saw us around!' Jiyeon checked with her once more. 

"Yah, are you crazy to skip lessons? If you say yes, I'll still disagree with your decision. Any teachers won't see us skipping lessons as we're going back to class. Now. Let's go!" IU said and dragged Jiyeon towards their class.  

"But I'm too lazy to go back. I don't have the mood to study too. Yah, wait IU ah! Fine, if we're going to tell the reason, we must act it out too. That's the basic thing to do if not she'll be suspicious of us!" Jiyeon alerted IU once more. 

"Hmm... Ah, I know! We can explain that we have stomach aches and diarrhea because the leftover lunch box that we ate had turned bad but we're too hungry so we forced ourselves to eat it as we're too desperate and had no money to buy good food from the canteen but after resting for awhile, we feel much better and wanted to continue with our lesson! How's that? " IU gave the confused Jiyeon a real long made up excuse. 

"I think it's a good excuse but how can we shorten it? Like what we do for summary during english lesson, remember? I'm not good at it but well, I had to admit that recalling what we had learnt can be useful at times like this!" Jiyeon nodded her head. 

"Aish! I'm not good at shortening the reason either. Only that I know how to come up with one!" IU answered as her face slightly changed. 

Just then, Jiyeon dragged IU to the corner quickly. IU was confused with Jiyeon's sudden action but more confused when she asked her to keep quiet. She decided to follow what her best friend did and crouched down with their ears almost sticked to the wall. They both heard the voice of 4 Queens from just behind the thin wall. 

"Ahh finally~, I can get some freedom from that awful teacher and noisy classroom! Urgh, I need my queen bed and luxurious bathroom now so I can take a long nice shower and lay down in my comfy bed!" Yoona said dramatically. 

"Aish, there's only us here but you still continue with your fake act!" Seohyun rolled her eyes.    

"Shut up Seohyun! Don't join us if you want to advice us and be a good girl and shrink your brains out just like those nerdies in our classroom!" Yoona glared at her.  

"No way unnie! I don't want my brains to be like that! I'm just saying the truth!" Seohyun replied back. 

"The next time you don't say the truth then, arraseo maknae?" Yoona warned her and Seohyun nodded. 

"Yah, don't be too strict on our maknae. Who knows one day she'll have a huge revenge for us? She's good at hiding plans that's so hard to be obvious!" Taeyeon said jokingly, trying to cheer up the tensed atmosphere. 

"Yeah, that's right! Let's just forget about that and decide where we should hang out now!" Tiffany suggested eagerly.   

"Did you heard that?" Jiyeon asked IU impatiently. 

"Of course I heard it too! What's the problem then?" IU asked, confused.

"Well, they are skipping not only the lessons but also skipped school! And that means they are going out of this school, IU!" Jiyeon explained.

"But it's not surprising to me since they are like the whatever they call themselves, the queenkas. Or maybe Yoona's pathetic slaves!" IU blurted out the last sentence clearly and Jiyeon giggled, trying to stop IU from being more rude.

It's not surprising for IU but surprising for the 4 Queens that had gone a minute ago. They actually walked the wrong direction and accidentally heard IU's rude words while passing by the garden.  

"Interesting game, I see! Are you having fun playing with us, the queenkas or you mean my pathetic slaves?" Yoona smirked, startling them from behind. 

IU and Jiyeon stopped giggling and have the courage to turn around rather hesitantly but was forced immediately by Taeyeon and Tiffany. They stood still, staring at the 4 Queens and the 4 Queens too, stared at them. This was like a staring contest! They broke the contest when Yoona walked forward to IU bravely, with her chin's up, like a boss. 

"IU sweetie, why don't you let us join your mini game too? It'll be more fun, right girls?" Yoona looked at them and they nodded. 

"S-s-sorry Yoona-sshi, I think y-you've misheard it!"

"I don't think so, sweetie. My ears are sensitive even to small sounds but since you've said it out loud, I can hear it even better!" Yoona replied, poking her chubby cheeks every few words.

Seohyun, Tiffany and Taeyeon giggled at their leader's action at IU. That was embarrassing to poke someone's precious cheeks! IU face was as a tomato and even Yoona noticed it.

"Omo! Turning into a tomato already huh, IU? I didn't know your face can grow tomatoes!" Yoona laughed and even Jiyeon chuckled.

"U-uhhh let's go Jiyeon!" IU grabbed Jiyeon's wrists and escaped quickly.  

Yoona was not that stupid to let them escape for what they had done. She signalled Tiffany and Seohyun to grab hold of their arms and they did.

"Hmm, what should we do to punish them the second time?" Tiffany asked eagerly. 

To Tiffany's question, IU and Jiyeon looked at each other, panicked. Not punishment again! They can do anything bad or worse to them since they are bad queenkas as far as they know! IU and Jiyeon kept on thinking that wild things might happen because this is the second punishment, which may be worse!

"The first one was a fail as Jiyeon managed to get help because of IU and our oppas!" Yoona said as she thought. 

"Wait, since they are best friends, we should punish them together so IU couldn't get Suho and Kris oppa's help! This time we'll make you suffer more!" Taeyeon smiled evilly at them. 

"Unnie, why are you so genius at this?" Yoona smiled proudly to her.

"Girls, bring them to follow us! IU. Jiyeon. You'll suffer!" Yoona smirked at them. 

Oh no! What will happen next?! \o_o/

 


Hello! Finished with chapter 18 and I hope you'll like it! I'll continue with the next chapter soon! ^_^