Part 1: Discussing the plan for revenge

My Secret Crush

♦My Secret Crush♦ 


Chapter 14

The next morning arrived and an exciting and fierce day awaited IU as she planned to get her revenge on 4 Queens in returned for what they had done to Jiyeon. The same plan goes to Kris too! Kris didn't accompanied them since Jiyeon insisted as she didn't want to troubled her boyfriend, having to travelled long distances since his house is far away from Jiyeon and IU.  

----------><----------

"Oh! Jiyeon, is your leg still hurt?" IU asked Jiyeon.

"No, it's already better," Jiyeon said and IU nodded.  

Jiyeon noticed that IU was feeling happy and eager, which made her wonder why. 

"Yah IU, why are so happy today? You don't show that expression often," Jiyeon asked her, confused. 

"It's because today I have a plan!" IU grined and clapped her hand. 

"Plan? What kind of plan??" Jiyeon was still confused.

"I'll tell you during lunch!" IU said as they entered the classroom.  

----------><----------

During lunch, IU and Jiyeon were sitting at a bench, waiting for Kris and Suho while eating their food.

IU promised to tell Jiyeon the plan so Jiyeon asked her eagerly, with the food still inside , "So IU, what kind of plan is it??"

"Yah Jiyeonnie, swallow your food first! You can get chocked!" IU quickly scolded her.  

"Sorry! I'm just eager to know! So what is it??" she said after swallowing her food.  

"Okay, I'm planning to get revenge on 4 Queens for hurting my best friend!" IU replied and smiled. 

Jiyeon was touched by her sincere reply and smiled.

"Jieun ah, y-you don't have to do this!" Jiyeon replied shyly. 

"They deserved it after all! They should get punished for hurting my girlfriend!" Kris said, suddenly putting his hands around Jiyeon's shoulder which caused her to blushed. 

"I agree with hyung!" Suho said, sitting beside IU which made her surprised.

"W-when did you both a-arrived?" IU asked, surprised by their presence.

"We arrived here just now," Suho replied and IU nod, avoiding eyes contact with Suho.

"T-thanks for helping me, IU, Suho-sshi and oppa! You are the best friend I ever had!" Jiyeon said and smiled to them.

"No problem!!" they smiled to Jiyeon. 

After the last lesson, IU, Suho, Kris and Jiyeon met at the foyer to discussed about the plan. What kind of plan are they discussing for the revenge? 

---------->To Be Continued<----------

 


Hi guys! I'm done for part 1 of chapter 14 but I will continue part 2 soon! Hope you liked it!!

A long note: I'm really sorry if you have to wait very long just for a chapter update... as I don't feel like writing this story anymore because I don't know about the ending. And I might not update because I'm busy with my homework and it's a lot. But thank you guys for staying as my subsrciber till now! I'm glad that you guys liked this story!<3 I will try my best to finish this story. If I didn't finished it, I hope you would understand why... :D Nowdays, I enjoy reading more than writing! So I hope you understand once again! :D -eternityexo