Shocking news!!

My Secret Crush

♦My Secret Crush♦


Chapter 7

 <-- IU's outfit to the park with hair in a ponytail (from google images)

Back at IU's home, she was already prepared wearing a casual outfit and waiting for Jiyeon to go to the park. It was still early so IU checked her phone and logged into her facebook account. She scrolled down the newsfeed and suddenly stopped at one status.

The status belongs to Taeyeon, one of Yoona's girlfriend and she wrote , "Guys! Just heard that our Kris oppa already had a girlfriend!" Then followed by Tiffany, Seohyun and Yoona who commented on her status. 

Comments
Yoona: Really? Who is his new girlfriend? Arghh, ANDWAE MY OPPA!!
Seohyun: But we can find other handsome guys than him right...? 
Taeyeon: Yah maknae, how can you say that to the already most handsome guy?! But Yoona ah, you are dating Wooyoung now!
Tiffany: Hmph! That Jiyeon girl must be so happy to have him...
Yoona: Argh, forget about Wooyoung! He's too busy with his dance!! -_- Wait, how did you know his girlfriend is Jiyeon? 
Tiffany: From his crazy fangirls...
Taeyeon: I know! Let's set up a real good lesson for her!  
Yoona: Unnie, you're so clever!! Plan confirmed! ;)   
Tiffany: Yes agreed!! And our only maknae, don't messed with us and just followed what we say! We love you, Seohyun ah. So better listen to us kay! <3 ;)
Seohyun: Hmm... okay fine unnies...

IU continued reading the comments below and was shocked. "Oh no! Jiyeon's in big trouble!" she mumbled softly and immediately called her but still, she did not pick up after numerous calls. 

"Jiyeon ah, please answer the phone!" IU said nervously as she was worried for her best friend.  

Without hesitation, she went to Green Park to meet her and waited for her at an empty bench. Few minutes later after IU arrived, she saw Suho walking few meters away towards her.  

 <-- Suho's outfit to the park (from google images)

"Hi IU-sshi! You're here to arrive first," Suho waved and sat beside her. 

"H-hi Suho-sshi! Y-yeah," she replied, forcing a smile.

It was IU's first time seeing Suho wearing an outfit other than the school's uniform. Now, he looked more handsome than before. IU blushed with embarrassment when Suho realised that she was staring at him and he chuckled. Suho saw her casual outfit and she looked prettier even with the glasses.The awkward moment began for a few minutes before IU remembered about the status that Taeyeon posted. 

"Umm... S-suho-sshi, have you seen J-jiyeon and Kris?" asked IU nervously. 

Suho replied back, curious, "No, I had already messaged hyung to meet at my house but he was late. I didn't see Jiyeon either. Why do you ask?" 

After hearing his reply, IU thoughts started to think wildly about what can happen to Jiyeon if Kris is not there to protect her. She made a frowned and Suho realised it.

"Are you okay, IU-sshi?" he asked worriedly after realising her frowned. 

"J-jiyeon is in b-big t-trouble!" IU tried to not stutter. 

"B-bwoh?! How did you know?" Suho asked worrying for Jiyeon and IU explained everything to him. 

Just then, a familiar voice called IU and Suho. Both of them turned and saw Jiyeon with Kris. IU ran to her and hugged her tightly, making sure she is fine. Jiyeon was surprised by her actions and let go of the hug. 

 

<-- Kris's and Jiyeon's outfit to the park plus casual short jeans and a pair of school shoes for Kris's outfit (from google images)

"Yah Jieun, why did you hugged me? You looked as if you're worried about something!" Jiyeon laughed.

"It's not funny! There's something urgent I need to tell you!" IU replied, turning serious and worried at the same time.

Both Jiyeon and Kris were curious and told her to continued so Suho explained everything again to them since IU had told him. 

"What?! How dare Yoona and her gang hurt my girlfriend! She'll get it from me!" Kris said angrily and grabbed Jiyeon's hand to protect her. 

Jiyeon blushed red as it was her first holding hands with Kris. Seeing the actions, IU did not felt jealous as before and was kind of surprised. She seemed to start accepting them as a couple. Suho on the other hand, still felt hurt but ignored it as he knew he had to move on. Since the four of them were here, they decided to forget about Taeyeon's post and enjoyed their time at the park. 

 


Hello everyone! I'm back with a new chapter. Sorry if I took a long time to fully complete and update chapter 7. On chapter 8, there will be Yoona and TaeTiSeo. Their gang name is 4 Queens. I just made it anyhow. Hope you guys like it! Thank you! :) *Note: I've add in their outfits when going to the park! I hope you'll like it and it satisfies you! All are from google images. I just copy the url image and paste it here.*