Part 2: Saving Jiyeon

My Secret Crush

♦My Secret Crush♦


Chapter 12

Jiyeon decided to stop crying and think of a way to untied the rope and get out of the classroom. Like what IU has said, she know how to defenced herself but Yoona prevent her from doing anything. 

"Urgh!! Why they didn't even bothered to the lights?! It's quite dark! Stupid 4 Queens!" Jiyeon said angrily.

Now people can't see her if they walked past the classroom because the room was dark. 

Suddenly, "My handphone!!" she realised and checked in her pocket. 

Jiyeon stretched her right hand that are not tied, into her right pocket. Yes, her handphone is there! Now is her chance to dial for help. When she dialled IU's number to call her, her handphone showed low battery sign and went black. She sighed in frustration. If only she have charged her handphone before going to school, it would have lasted till now. 

----------><----------

'Aish!! What took her so long to do the important thing?? She told me she would be here soon!' IU frowned and sighed after waiting quite some time for Jiyeon.

Until now, Jiyeon had not messaged her yet. Jiyeon lastly said before she left is that she would be back soon so IU, Suho and Kris waited for her. Not only IU and Kris was nervous but Suho too. He was also worried for Jiyeon. He kept looking around then at his watch for the umpteenth time now. 

Kris worriedly said, "Where could my Jiyeon be??" then he continued, "What if she got kidnapped by some crazy or et guy??"

"Aniya!! She is not the weak type as she know how to defence herself and do taekwondo!" IU replied to Kris, knowing her best friend very well. 

"Aish, I can't wait anymore! I must find her now!" Kris got up when Suho stood up too. 

"Hyung, don't forget me and IU! We all must find her!" Suho said and he nodded. 

So all of them went to searched for Jiyeon worriedly. They first searched at the first floor. Then the second. Then the third. It is now 3 pm and IU, Suho and Kris still could not find Jiyeon. It has almost been an hour since they strolled around the whole school compound. If Kris and Suho is not by IU's side, IU would be crying by now. The three of them finally sat at a bench, tired by now.

"Wait, there is one more floor that we have not checked!" IU said tiredly. 

"Are you saying the last floor just below the rooftop? But why would Jiyeon have something important to do there? That floor is mostly for seniors one year older than us," Kris replied back, confused. 

"Yah hyung, we never know right? What IU said might be right so we should go and check!! Don't you want to see your girlfriend??" Suho said, annoyed.

"Pabo! Of course I want to see her! I've missed her already, you know! It's just my opinion okay!" Kris argued back. 

"Seriously! It would better if I'd be her boyfriend at first...," Suho quietly said but loud enough for Kris to hear. 

"YAH! WHAT DID YOU SAY?? BETTER IF YOU WERE HER BOYFRIEND?! Did I heard it wrongly?" Kris shouted at Suho as he showed his fist at Suho.

"N-no hyung! Since when did I say that?? I just said it would be better if you searched for her earlier!! Ah you really heard it wrongly then!" Suho stuttered and smiled awkwardly.

"What?! You mean I'm a bad boyfriend if I didn't saved her fast?" he said angrily at Suho. 

"YAH!! ARE YOU GUYS EVEN HELPING ME?! STOP WITH THE ARGUE AND HELP ME FIND JIYEON!! AHH JINJJA?! No one even care about me," IU shouted in frustration and mumbled at the last sentence.

Both Kris and Suho looked at IU blankly and shocked at her. IU was angry and annoyed as all they did is talked about Jiyeon. Why no one even cared for her except her best friend? It was always her who get ignored but she did not mind it as Suho, Kris and Jiyeon always kept her entertained with their funny jokes and the KrisYeon moment. Suho heard IU mumbled the last sentence and was shocked.  He didn't realised that he had been only thinking and talking about Jiyeon instead of spending more time with IU.

"IU ah, mianhe!! I didn't mean to fight!!" Kris apologised. 

"Y-yeah, we're sorry IU-sshi! Don't misunderstood things!!" Suho said embarrassingly. 

"A-aniya! It's okay, guys. I'm just annoyed because you guys aren't helping me!" IU faked a smile.

"We must hurry and find Jiyeon now!! How about we split into two? Suho, you go with IU while I go alone okay?" Kris suggested and they nodded.

While Kris went to find Jiyeon alone at the last floor, IU and Suho searched quietly. Both of them were awkward the whole time. Suho realised that IU was not happy and he asked.

"I-IU sshi, are you really okay? You don't looked happy," Suho worriedly asked. 

"Aniya, I'm really okay, Suho sshi! I'm not happy because both of you fight and you also wasted a lot of time!" IU said, half true.  

"Ah! We're really sorry about that!" Suho replied and IU said, "It's okay". 

 ----------><----------

Kris was walking outside the classroom when he heard someone banging on a door loudly. The sound was nearby him so he went to searched for it. Actually, the sound came from the classroom where Yoona and her gang hid Jiyeon! Firstly, she managed to untie her legs somehow as they were not tied properly. Secondly, she tried to dragged the chair with her free legs to the locked door. Then lastly, she kicked the door with her legs, hoping that someone would hear it and saved her since the door was not sound proof! 

"Jiyeon ah, you're really a genius!" Jiyeon said proudly and continued kicking on the door. 

Kris went to where the sound was and found the sound-proof classroom.

He could still heard the banging on the door, except that it was not so loud anymore and said, "Hello, is anyone locked in there??" 

Jiyeon heard a familiar voice and shouted immediately, "OPPA, HELP ME!! I'M LOCKED IN HERE!! PLEASE LET ME OUT!!" 

"Eh, that voice sounds like Jiyeon! JIYEON AH, IS THAT YOU?? DON'T WORRY, OPPA WILL SAVE YOU!! JUST WAIT FOR A WHILE!" Kris shouted back and called Suho quickly. 

"Hello, hyung?" Suho answered. 

"Suho ah! Faster come to class 2E!! Jiyeon is locked in there!!" Kris said urgently. 

"What, really?! Okay, me and IU will get the classroom key and we'll be there soon!" Suho replied excitedly and ended the call.

"Kris has found Jiyeon already??" IU asked eagerly. 

"Yes, but she is locked in classroom 2E! So we must get the classroom key!" Suho explained to IU and she nodded. 

"Okay, lets go now!!" IU said and they went to the general office. 

'That Yoona and her gang, that must be their revenge on Jiyeon! How dare they do that!! They will get it from me soon!' IU said inside her head angrily. Suho and IU quickly got the classroom key by some reason that they made up and went to the class 2E. 

"Hyung, here's the classroom key!" Suho said after they arrived. 

Kris quickly unlocked the door and find Jiyeon being tied up. He was angry at whoever did it to his girlfriend and want to get revenge. Oh no! Now, the 4 Queens have two revenge from IU and Kris. What will they do? They deserved it after all! Kris, Suho and IU immediately helped to untie the ropes on Jiyeon. Jiyeon was now free and saved. She could not stand up properly as her legs were too tired from the kicking. At last, all of them helped Jiyeon to walk and accompanied her home. 

"Jiyeon ah, are you sure you're okay?" Suho asked her worriedly. 

"I'm really fine, Suho sshi! Just a bit tired," Jiyeon said and gave a reassuring smile. 

"My poor girlfriend! Sorry, I can't send you home, Jiyeon ah! You must rest well, okay? So that I can see you tomorrow! I will go now. I love you!" Kris said and kissed her cheeks. 

"Ani, it's okay oppa! I have IU to walked with me! Arasseo and I love you too, oppa!!" Jiyeon said shyly and blushed when he kissed her cheeks. 

"I hope you rest well, Jiyeon ah. I will go home now! Goodbye and see you tomorrow, guys!" Suho said and went home with Kris.

"Yes, I will Suho-sshi! Okay see you tomorrow too!" Jiyeon said and she waved at them, together with IU. 

When IU saw Suho being concerned about Jiyeon, she suddenly felt jealous. 'Why did I suddenly felt jealous when Suho was worried about Jiyeon? Aniya, it couldn't be! Suho was just concerned with her because Jiyeon was tired!' IU said in her head. IU shook her head and continued to walked home with Jiyeon. 

"See you tomorrow, Jiyeonnie! Rest well, okay? It's a must! I love you, Jiyeon unnie! Hehe," IU and waved at her. 

"Okay, see you tomorrow too! Arasseo, I know!! I love you too, IU unnie! :P" Jiyeon stuck out her tongue and waved back at her. 

 


Annyeong readers! This is chapter 12 and I'm done writing it. I hope you liked it! Thank you for reading my fanfic story! :D <3 

Total words including all: 1000+