IU is jealous!

My Secret Crush

♦My Secret Crush♦


Chapter 18

Ever since the incident 3 days ago, IU was not happy and comfortable as Chorong and Naeun kept on following them during recess and lunch break. Even when Suho were going back to class with Kris, she insisted on sending him back. IU became more jealous seeing both of them together, especially when Chorong cling onto Suho's arms. It was so frustrating and annoying having to keep her straight face when seeing them together as she did not dare to be angry in front of her now official boyfriend! 

---------->At the cafeteria<----------

"IU ah, are you okay? Why are you so moody lately? Is it because of Chorong and Naeun?" Jiyeon asked worriedly while chewing her food deliciously. 

"Yah Jiyeonnie, I've said for many times to not talk when you're eating! Aish, and I don't know why I feel so moody these days! I'm not sure if it's because of them or not!" IU scolded her and said angrily. 

"Okay, I'm sorry! And calm down IU! Don't pretend to talk like that cause from that way, I can know that you're angry and jealous. Aish, just tell the truth as I've known you for long enough, Jieunnie~! I promise not to be mad at you," Jiyeon replied back. 

"Hmph! Okay fine, I admit that I'm jealous because Chorong is close to Suho oppa!" IU said quickly as she feels embarrassed. 

"Omo see? I know it my IU is jealous!! And If you told me the truth, I'm not angry right?" Jiyeon clapped her hands eagerly like usual.

"Okay fine, I trust you! Hmm, but where is Kris and Suho? Why are they always late? I've already finished my food. Aish!" IU said impatiently.

"Wait! What if something bad happen to them?" Jiyeon showed a terrified face that made IU instantly worried.

"No! It can't be right?" IU said worriedly.

"Well, if something bad happen to them, there must be reasons right?" Jiyeon said hesitantly. 

After they put their finished plate at the correct place and washed their hands, Suho and Kris came walking towards them, limping. The scene was unexpected with two extra queenkas, Chorong and Naeun. With Chorong clinging onto Suho's arm as usual and Naeun on Kris' arm, IU and Jiyeon went mad. How can they be clinging happily onto someone who was already taken? The jealousy war starts now! \@.@/ 

"Y-yah! Why are you clinging onto my boyfriend's arm?! He's not yours, Naeun ah!" Jiyeon started of angrily and separated both of them. 

"Hello, shy girl right? Can't you see that Kris oppa has injured his legs? He can't be walking on only one leg right, idiot!" Naeun said nochalantly and cling arms with Kris but he rejected it. 

"O-oppa! Why did you let go? You are injured, right?" Naeun was surprised. 

"Naeun ah, I'm only injured in the legs, not the arms!" Kris said arrogantly and limped to Jiyeon's side. 

Luckily, the distance was not far so Kris limped a little and Jiyeon caught hold of his arms quickly. 

"And y-you! What are you waiting for? Do you want to get scolded by Jiyeon? She's scary when she's angry, you know?!" IU said bravely to Chorong. 

"Hmph! You think I would be scared of her? She's just a weak girl trying to act brave like you and-" 

"Stop it, Chorong! Since my legs were injured, it's just for today you get to cling onto my arms happily!" Suho interruped angrily and let go of her hands and she looked annoyed. 

The loud bell rang just in time and all of the students stopped their attention on them and dashed towards their next lesson. Some students were still whispering while looking at them until they went back to their classes. Now Kris, Suho, Jiyeon, IU and the two queenkas, were left behind because of the jealousy war that started few minutes ago. After few seconds of silence, Chorong continued. 

"Aish seriously?! Why oppa? Just why? I've been liking you for years and yet you ignored me just like that? It should've been me beside you the whole time! Not that timid girl! Why do you choose her to be your girlfriend? She-"

"Just stop with it, Chorong ah!" Suho begged her but she did not listened. 

"Yah, see? It's all your fault that Chorong is like this! I wish you didn't became Suho's girlfriend in the first place!" Naeun said to IU. 

"Yah, shut up Naeun! Why in the first place you and Chorong even-"

"Don't add more commotion! You'd only make the situation worse cause look at your best friend!" Kris interruped Jiyeon and urged her to helped IU. 

For the whole time time now, IU kept tight and just looked down. She was shivering because of her crying. Why must Chorong and Naeun only come now to create the problem? Why not earlier? This was all in her thoughts. Everything surrounding her was busily buzzing around which irritates her. She could not take it anymore and shouted, "Please stop it everyone!! Just stop!!"

Her sudden reaction surprised everyone there. Now her legs had given up from the standing so IU fell to the ground and cried. Suho wanted to comfort her but Jiyeon had quickly brought her to her secret hiding place (the garden). Not that she was a kid but at the garden, she will usually get heal there! That's the only place that could make her feel calm. 

"Urgh fine! I will go away oppa since that's what satisfies both of them losers! Omo, Naeun ah the time!" Chorong looked panicked. 

"W-we can just made up a reason for being late! Like say we had stomach aches?" Naeun quietly suggested.

"Okay then. Hmph! They will get into trouble anyway for being late to class! We'll go now oppa! Bye~ and take care Suho oppa!" Chorong went off with Naeun quickly afterwards. 

----------><----------

"Hyung, where did Jiyeon bring IU to?" Suho asked with no energy. 

"To the garden. That's where Jiyeon said that IU can released all the negative things out of her mind and Suho, don't talk to her now or later cause she needs to be alone," Kris replied and he nodded tiredly. 

"Urgh! If only we were cautious, we won't get into that accident and has Naeun and Chorong clinging onto us, even though there were trying to help!" Suho angrily said and punched the wall next to him. 

"Let's just forget about this incident. I don't think you have the mood to go back to class, right?" Kris patted his back. 

"Eh, I thought you were a good student too? Now turning into a bad boy?" Kris chuckled hearing Suho's reply and hit his arms. 

"Y-yah, that hurts hyung! We can still go to class actually because we can explain to Mr Park about our injured legs!" Suho suggested and Kris nodded. 

"How about Jiyeon and IU?" Suho asked worriedly. 

"Jiyeon said she will make excuses for them being late. She'll know what to give to their teacher cause my Jiyeon is a genius!" Kris grinned and Suho just shook his head. 

They went back to class afterwards. 

 


Hello! I'm finished with Chapter 18 and the same goes for the rest of the chapters before this! -.-' I hope you'll like it! :)