The Moody IU

My Secret Crush

♦My Secret Crush♦


Chapter 22

To end the painful, unforgettable and still scary day to her, IU went inside her house quickly and locked the door. She thought there was no one at home when she stepped in the quiet and empty house as her parents worked slightly late today and her sister has remedial after school. She then agreed to rests her mind and body first as that is what important.

Just as she was climbing the stairs quietly and enjoying the loneliness in the house, her sister just had to ruin it as she pat her back and exclaimed from behind which made IU surprised. “Oh! Hey sis! You’re home!”

“Omo, unnie you shocked me! Yah! This is for the third time that you did this to me! Can you stop surprising me like that?! Thanks to you for ruining my time alone just a few seconds ago! Urgh seriously!!” IU shouted at her (unintentionally) after she jumped in shocked, punching her sister’s arm accidentally.  

“Ouch! Okay, chill! I’m sorry for surprising you like that. My remedial class was shifted to next week that is why I decided to go home and when I saw you going upstairs, I just greeted you like what I always do and there you are shouting at me! Why are you so angry today anyway?” Suzy explained to her like she did something guilty and then asked IU with concerned.  

“I’m sorry for being angry at you suddenly. I just feel tired and have no mood,” IU replied simple and that made Suzy, her sister more curious.

“Okay, something’s definitely wrong with you. Just yesterday, you are all cheerful and hyper and today you are so angry and frustrated. As far as I know, you rarely get angry at me and plus, being tired and have no mood doesn’t explain fully on why you’re angry.”

IU sighed heavily as she listened to her sister’s long reply or what seems like a speech.

“Okay, maybe I said it too long. IU ah, if something’s bothering you, you can talk secretly to me now since there’s no one around,” she softened and asked. 

“Never mind, unnie. I’m so tired; I just want to rest for the day.” IU replied and sighed heavily as she continued her remaining steps to the end of the stairs then went to her room and shut the door.

“Wait IU, what about dinner time later cause when you—oh great. She just locked it,” her sister mumbled after hearing a click sound from the door.

Few minutes later, Suzy felt her phone vibrated. She checked there’s one new message from her sister. She glared at IU’s door then back to her phone to read the message.

 

From UU~ddong

To Suzy~unnie

When it’s dinner later, don’t worry. Omma and appa will surely understand that I’m tired from school. Soooo yeah, night unnie...

From: Suzy~unnie

To: UU~ddong

 Wait! I still need an explanation on why you’re angry! I’m not sure if they understand you or not but okay then. Btw, it’s afternoon not night yet. So good afternoon -.- 

From: UU~ddong

To: Suzy~unnie

Huh. Okay good AFTERNOON unnie. -.-

 

That is when the conversation in the phone between IU and her sister ended. As dinner time comes, IU was right while Suzy was wrong and completely shocked. Her parents understood and agreed that IU was just tired from all the school works and activities at school which made her physically tired. Suzy just looked in disbelief at her little sister and then at her parents. Wow. How can her mum and dad not saw that something is wrong with IU cause throughout dinner, she was not talking or smiling and ate lazily. Suzy thought she must really talk with her after dinner.

Suzy quietly went to knock her little sister’s door and there was no answer. No sound coming from the room.

“IU, are you sleeping? If you’re not, please open the door!” Suzy called but there was still no answer.

She turned the knob and surprisingly, the door was not lock! Suzy saw IU’s back facing her and thought she must really be sleeping. Suddenly, there was a sob coming from her. The sob was so soft that it made Suzy difficult to tell if she was crying or not. When she was walking towards her bed, IU got up and there was tears stained on her cheeks. Her eyes was red and puffy too.

“Unnie!” IU called her and cried.

“Omo! IU why are you crying? Please tell me why! I feel bad now for not comforting you earlier,” Suzy gasped and ran to her.

 


What will happen to IU? Why is IU suddenly moody after going back home from school? :(