Part 1: Jiyeon in trouble!

My Secret Crush

♦My Secret Crush♦


Chapter 11

IU was relieved as Jiyeon had already felt better immediately thanks to her boyfriend 'so called' comfort. Or more as in begging her to be better, but she still do as told because of his aegyo. Both IU and Jiyeon giggled when he do the aegyo. It was cute and handsome at the same time and really, a few female students sqealed as they past by. Now Jiyeon knew she was the luckiest person to be Kris's girlfriend!

----------------------------------

(taken from google images)

----------------------------------

"Hyung!!" Suho called him as he walked towards them.

"Oh, you have done helping sungsaenim?" Kris asked and he nodded. 

"Hey Suho, you know what?" Kris smirked to IU and she panicked. 

'Oh no! How dare Kris!! What am I going to do?? If Suho finds out then it's embarrassing!!' IU worriedly looked at Jiyeon as her heart started to beat faster. Jiyeon could only mouthed the word 'mianhe' to IU, feeling sorry for her. 

"Know what?" Suho replied curiously.

Too late. Now Kris is going to say that IU called Suho 'oppa' and Suho will misunderstood IU that she liked him when she didn't. Well, it was just a small mistake but how am IU going to explain without stuttering and feeling embarrassed? \@ o @/

"When you were not here just now..." Kris continued as Suho is still looking at him.  

"IU said ZXCVBNMASDFGH!" IU covered his mouth just when the bell rang.

IU gave Kris a 'you will die' look and he grinned after she released her hands from his mouth. Jiyeon saw the act and felt a pang in her heart. As for Suho, he was confused to why IU covered Kris's mouth and want to know what IU said. Too bad, the bell rang and they had to went back to their classes. :(

"Yah, why didn't you admit it was just a mistake??" Jiyeon asked as they went back to class.

"If you were in that situation, what would you do? Your boyfriend is really bad! How dare he do that!!" IU scolded Jiyeon. 

Jiyeon replied angrily, defencing her boyfriend, "Yah! He's my boyfriend, so what?! And my ideal type is a bad boy like him!!"

IU smirked and , "Ahh... so it's true that many people say you grow up already! Jiyeonnie is not shy anymore!!" Jiyeon could not help blushing and hit IU's arm lightly. 

----------><---------- 

After school, Jiyeon received a text from Yoona, the queenka herself. Jiyeon was surprised and wonders why and so she read the message sent from Yoona.

From: Unknown (Yoona)
To: Jiyeon
Hi Jiyeon! Don't know me? It's Yoona. Ha-ha sorry, don't be shock! I got your number from your classmates. I find the right time and wanted to apologise to you for just now. I'll meet you at the rooftop after school so don't be late!! 
From: Jiyeon
To: Unknown (Yoona)
Hi? Umm okay, I'll be there in a while..

After Jiyeon kept her handphone, she decided that she would tell IU and the others that she have something else to do so that they won't be suspicious of her disappearance.

"I better tell them now!" Jiyeon mumbled to herself and went to find.

As she was finding them at the cafeteria where they usually hang out, she curiously thought in her head, 'This is weird! Why would Yoona suddenly apologise to me when they hate me?? Hmm... maybe 4 Queens were not a bad queenka and they were having a bad day today.' 

"Jiyeonnie! Why are you late? You're always on time," IU asked curiously. 

"Sorry, my mother messaged me just now," Jiyeon actually didn't tell a lie. Her mother messaged her that she will be home late from work. 

"About what??" IU asked, being a little busybody.

"IU ah, why are you always so busybody? It's really nothing important!" Jiyeon said, annoyed and impatient.

"Arasseo, I will not ask! Hmm... let's do homework while waiting for Suho and Kris!" she replied but surprised by her best friend's impatient behaviour.

"A-about that... m-mianhe IU ah! I have something else to do so I can't hang out with you now. I'll see you later when I'm done!!" Jiyeon said and rushed to the rooftop.

Jiyeon was really acting weird because it seems like she was in a rush. 'Maybe she has something more important to do!' thought IU. She shrugged her shoulders and took out her homework while waiting for Suho and Kris.

----------><----------

'Ahh! I have wasted about 5 minutes searching and talking to IU! Yoona said to not be late but now I am late! What to do??' Jiyeon said nervously in her head as she went up the stairs to the rooftop. When she arrived at the rooftop, there was no one. Suddenly, someone from behind tapped her shoulders and she almost jumped. It was Yoona with a brighter expression, which to Jiyeon, seemed weird.

"Hi Jiyeon! Mianhe, I was late! Are you waiting for me quite long?" Yoona asked her worriedly after she checked the time on her watch.

"H-hey! Uh no, I just came here too," Jiyeon replied, a bit nervous.

"Oh, I see. Umm so, I came here to apologise to you. I'm really sorry for... for being rude.  Our group is now... h-having a bad day so please don't misunderstood. And we usually are mean to people in s-such moods so yeah," Yoona explaining nervously. 

The way she paused after a while shows that she is nervous, but for what? How come a loud queenka like her, can become so nervous? Jiyeon felt something was not right and wanted to run and go home now. What if... something bad will happen?  

"Oh, it's okay! I understand now that you have explained to me! T-thanks for explaining. I-I think I will go now!" Jiyeon replied, quickly walking away.

Just when Jiyeon was about to pass by her, Yoona grabbed her arms firmly.

"Wait Jiyeon! Actually, you have to follow me to somewhere!" Yoona said and being the curious yet naive Jiyeon, she followed Yoona to an empty classroom. 

"Why the classroom?" Jiyeon's heart is beating faster when Yoona dragged her in. 

"GIRLS, HURRY AND TIE HER UP!!" Yoona shouted and forced Jiyeon to sit on a chair.

Soon, they appeared from the back of the classroom, with ropes and musking tape in their hands. Jiyeon was shocked and terrified at what Yoona and her gang did. She could see Taeyeon and Seohyun tying up her legs and her whole body to the chair. So this is all their plan to get the revenge!  

"HELP!! I'M TRAPPED IN THE CLASSROOM!! ANYONE, PLEASE HELP ME!!!" Jiyeon started shouting as loud as she her voice could hold.

"SHUT UP, YOU STEALER!! I will tape your mouth if you continue to shout! Wait, this is a sound-proof room. That means, no one can hear you from the outside!" Taeyeon scolded and smirked. 

"Don't worry Jiyeon ah, we will get you out tomorrow during lunch! That's if we feel you deserved enough of our revenge!" Tiffany smirked.

After their successful revenge, Yoona and her gang quickly locked the classroom door. No one can hear Jiyeon as it is a sound-proof room. Jiyeon grew tired of shouting and began to cry. The 4 Queens looked at her from the outside of the room and laughed evilly. Will she really be locked till the next day? Who will save her? 

 

♦To Be Continued♦


Hello guys! Updated a new chapter with total of 1,294 words! Here's chapter 11 but I'm not done with it. There's part 2 to this chapter so please wait patiently! :D Again, I'm glad that you loved my story, readers! Really thankful for 13 subscribers!! You guys are great! *thumbs up* :)