Kris's confession

My Secret Crush

♦My Secret Crush♦


*RE-EDITED & CHANGED*

Chapter 3

While they were talking to each other, suddenly from far, Suho and Kris were seen going towards them. Jiyeon and IU felt suspicious and waited for them to come nearer before saying anything.

'Why are they walking towards us?' IU thought, looking at Jiyeon and showing her a puzzled face. Jiyeon shrugged her shoulders and was puzzled also. 

"Annyeong IU and Jiyeon-sshi!" Suho said, smiling brightly at them and Kris smiled too. 

"Oh, a-annyeong! W-what are you guys d-doing here?" IU said first, trying to remained calm. 

"Ah, we are just here to hang out with you guys," Kris lied and both of them nodded. 

The real purpose was, Kris wanted to confessed to Jiyeon that he liked her as she was the special girl he had been waiting for. Suho only accompanied with him and didn't know the real reason. 

"Ah IU, I forgot to say this. Sorry about just now during recess. Yoona's always like that," Kris suddenly remembered and apologised back, feeling sorry for Yoona's rudeness to her.  

"Oh... a-aniya, it's okay. J-just a small matter," IU replied back and smiled. 

"W-wait IU, you said that you bumped into someone when you washed hands? Is that him you were reffering to?" Jiyeon whispered, feeling shocked. 

"Y-yeah... mianhe for not telling you that I bumped to him," IU whispered back and Jiyeon said that she was fine with it.  

----------><----------

The four of them sat down feeling awkward when Kris decided to gather his courage to speak.

"So, umm... I have something to confess," Kris said nervously and both of them, including Suho was surprised.

His heart started to beat faster at the moment.

"I-I am confessing this to...," Kris said and not finishing his sentence. 

 For the first time, he was nervous and started to stutter. Both Jiyeon and IU giggled quietly. Is he going to say IU or Jiyeon? 'Omo! my stomach is feeling weird today.' Jiyeon said inside her mind but stayed calm. 'Who is Kris confessing to? Is it me? Is it me?? Yay, like finally!' IU predicted to herself and already feeling eager. 

"To Jiyeon," he finished the first sentence.

'Hmm... what is he going to confessed to her about? Maybe about other things.' IU said and sighed. She was surprised and disappointed that he didn't confessed to her but waited eagerly. 

"Jiyeon, I w-want to confess to you that... I-I really like y-you! W-will you be m-my g-girlfriend?" Kris said as he struggled with his stutter. 

'What?!' IU shouted inside, feeling confused and blinked a few times to make sure this is real.   

"B-bwoh?!" Jiyeon looked at him shockingly.

♦To Be Continued♦

 


Hello! Just updated chapter 3 and I hope you liked how the story goes! Again, if you have anything you want to add on or make the story more interesting, please do comment! Thank you! ^_^ 

*Note: I changed and re-edited some words AGAIN in case you might not know, same for chapter 1 and 2 also.. sorry to trouble you!*