IU liked Suho!

My Secret Crush

♦My Secret Crush♦


Chapter 13

It was after dinner and IU was sitting on the couch at the living room, watching her favourite cartoon show, Spongebob Squarepants. Her older sister, Suzy is upstairs with her project while her parents were just resting upstairs too. 

So only IU was alone downstairs. Suddenly, her phone beeped and there is one message from the chat group. She opened the new message that is from Jiyeon. 

 

Jiyeon: Hey IU!! Just checking if you're worried about my leg... don't worry, I'm resting now and my leg is better! So what are you doing now?
IU: Hi Jiyeon! I didn't even asked you but how did you know?! Okay forget it. I'm watching my favorite cartoon show on tv!! What about you? 
Jiyeon: Wah that's great!! I'm chatting with Suho now.. 
IU: Chatting with Suho?! Both you talk about what??
Jiyeon: He asked me if my leg is okay. That is when I realised if you are worried about me too so I messaged you!
IU: Then your boyfriend didn't message you??
Jiyeon: He already messaged me earlier. Hmm... IU ah, are you okay? Why are you suddenly asking weird questions? Are you... jealous about Suho and me? :3 
IU: No way! I'm just curious!! See you tomorrow, Jiyeonnie. I gtg now!! 
Jiyeon: Okay? Bye see you tomorrow too, IU!! 

 

Jiyeon was surprised with IU's weird act. 'Maybe she is really jealous about me and Suho!' Jiyeon thought and a smirk appeared on her face. Back at IU's house, IU was nervous that she inhaled as much air and try to exhaled it calmly. She did not know why she is so nervous when mentioned about Suho. Actually, it's starting from the fall incident when IU slipped on the rock and Suho catched her then Jiyeon teased them and she is embarrassed from that.  

"Ahh what's wrong with me?? What if... I liked Suho? No!! It's not true!" IU shook her head. 

"Oh... who is this Suho that you liked??" Suzy asked from behind. 

Suzy had been peeping behind her few minutes since when IU was calming herself down! 

"Omo!! Suzy unnie! Yah you shocked me again! Since when were you here??" IU was shocked at her appearance.

"Since a few minutes ago?" IU sighed in relief as Suzy had not seen all the messages she sent to Jiyeon 10 minutes ago. 

"So who is this Suho that you liked??" Suzy grinned as she eagerly asked. 

"A-aniya, I don't liked him as a crush! He's just my good friend!" IU lied as she did liked him.  

"Then why do you asked yourself if you liked him?? That's a proof that you liked him, right?" Suzy clapped her hands eagerly just like what Jiyeon did at the park. 

IU lied and shooked her head. 

"Haha! You're really acting like Jiyeon, unnie! You two are meant to be blood sisters!" IU changed the topic immediately.  

"Don't say that!! I'm grateful to have a sister like you, okay! Even though you're annoying. And Jieun, you're already bad at acting so don't you think you're smarter than me!" Suzy said after realising that IU changed topics. 

"I said that because you sounded like her! And please, you're more worse, unnie! You don't even know how to draw!!" IU tried her best to changed the topic and laughed fakely. 

"Oh really? You don't even suit to be a singer with that high pitched voice!" Suzy and they both laughed.

Yes!! IU smiled satisfiedly as she managed to changed the topic. Now, she better escaped from her sister before she asked more questions.

"Haha y-yeah, oh look at the time! It's getting late! I'll go to my room first so goodnight unnie!" IU said and quickly went to her room.

"Oh, okay goodnight," Suzy replied back.

Suzy continued what she wanted take just now and went to her room afterwards. 'Wait, did Jieun not answer my question?? Ahh! How dare you changed the topic!' Suzy said inside her head.  

"This time you win, Jieun ah!" Suzy said, feeling annoyed.  

"Phew! That was close!" IU sighed after she closed the door.   

IU sat at her bed, thinking about just now. She wondered what if she liked Suho? Now she did not felt jealous about Kris and Jiyeon being together anymore! After few minutes of brain juicing, she thought that it's not that bad to like Suho because he is a good friend to her! Is this her new 'Secret Crush'?!

"Omo, I can't believe that I liked him! Ahhh!!!" IU screamed in a high pitched tone.

Due to that, her parents and her sister went to her room to see what have happen. They were relieved that nothing happened to IU. She lied and told them it was just a nightmare so they went back to their own rooms. 

The next day, not as usual, IU walked to school with Jiyeon and Kris! She was surprised to see Kris joining with them. Kris said that he would accompany Jiyeon and her as he don't want to see them bumped into 4 Queens again. When they arrived in school, they saw Suho waiting for them. 

"Hyung, over here!" Suho waved his hands. 

The three of them walked towards Suho and started to chit-chat until the bell rang. When it was lunch time, suddenly Suho approached IU as he wanted to asked her something. 

"IU-sshi, can I ask you something?" Suho said as they were walking.  

"Oh o-okay," IU said nervously.

"The other day, Kris hyung said that you said something. What is it? Can I know?" Suho asked politely.

IU stood frozen after hearing his question. It will be embarrassing plus Suho will know that IU liked him! 'What to do?!' IU said inside her mind. Her heart is beating fastly now and her whole face is red. She took a big breath and started to talked.  

"Okay, I a-accidentally called you op... o-oppa that d-day! I-it was just a mistake!" IU stuttered. 

Suho was shocked and blushed when she said that. He looked away to hide his blush. When IU was blushing too and stuttering due to embarrasement, he find it cute!  

"It's o-okay since i-it was just an accident right? S-so, I-I think we should go now before they worry for us!" Suho said after blushing and IU agreed. 

----------><----------

"Hyung! Jiyeon! Sorry we're late!" Suho said as he sat beside Kris. 

"Wow, both of you went MIA (missing in action) for quite awhile! We were wandering the cafeteria looking for you, you know!!" Jiyeon said angrily to IU. 

"Sorry, Jiyeonnie! We both just talked for awhile!" IU replied back. 

"Really? Wait, if you talked secretly, then are you dating him?!" Jiyeon asked axcitedly. 

"No! We-..." Kris unterrupted and pout, "Wow, you guys are mean. You didn't tell us that you are dating!"  

Suho and IU looked at each other, frozen, then looked back at Kris who was still eyeing both of them.

"But daebak!! Congratulations to you and your new girlfriend, Suho ah!" Kris smiled, shaking Suho's hand suddenly. 

"No, wait! The truth is, we just talked for awhile! And we are really not dating!" IU said honestly and Suho nodded his head.  

"Really?" Kris smirked.  

"Uh... oppa! Stop it and let's eat our food now! It's getting cold!" Jiyeon said and hit his arms lightly as she tried to avoid awkwardness. 

All of them just kept quiet and continued to eat. IU and Suho heart beat faster instantly when they accidentally made eye contact and they quickly looked away. To be honest, IU must not let Suho know that she liked him because she didn't want to ruined their 'just a friend' friendship. Actually, Suho started to opened up for IU when both of them talked just now! 

 


Hello! Here's chapter 13 for you guys! I will try to focus on SuhoU (Suho IU) more because the beginning of the chapter is more to Jiyeon and Kris! I hope you liked it. Please subscribed and comment on my story! Thank you guys! :D ^^