IU's secret crush confession!

My Secret Crush

♦My Secret Crush♦


Chapter 16

It was the next morning and to make most student not wanting to go to school, was the first lesson, maths. Everyone settled down at random seats and started to chit-chat with their buddies while IU and Jiyeon was focused in discussing the plan early in the morning, even though it was not related to any project works.

When Mr Park came, they stopped talking and raced back to their original seats. Mr Park was looking bright today, which makes the students wonder why. 

"Alright, good morning class!" Mr Park greeted them enthusiastically. 

"Gooood moooorning Mr Park," while class 2A greeted him lazily, as usual

Mr Park saw their faces and brightened, "I'll tell you what, this is a short test! If you are not seated by the time I say so, you will have to stand beside me throughout the whole lesson and be my assistant for a day! That'll be easier for me!"

There was all kinds of reactions from the students. And most of them was disagreements.

Mr Park then said, "Now, take a seat everyone," and they all, including IU and Jiyeon sat down quickly. 

"Wow, that was fast! I guess I'm too old to be that quick. Fine, you guys win!" Mr Park admitted as he saw all of them cheered happily.  

"Since you guys win, let's continue with the lesson last week! I just wanted to see if you're clever enough to still be a zombie after my short test or not and that's why my expression was bright earlier!" Mr Park said and the student expressions started to darken. 

After a few more lessons, it was finally recess time. IU and Jiyeon lazily walked to the canteen, as if they had just been to a war. Suho and Kris was surprised to see them like zombies. Today they don't have mood because they have the girls thingy and it comes this month. How hateful today is!

"What happened to my Jiyeon?" Kris approached her. 

"Are you guys okay?" Suho asked worriedly, looking at IU. 

"Nothing, we are fine!" IU said and sat on an empty table nearby.

Luckily Jiyeon and herself had bring lunch box so they don't need to queue for such a long time but Suho and Kris had to queue up. 

"IU-sshi, why are you both like zombies today?" Suho asked randomly. 

"We just don't have the mood oppa," IU said not on purposely.

Suho was shocked with her reply and he felt his cheeks blushed.   

"Oh! So Suho is really your boyfriend then? Yah IU, you lied to us, again!" Kris scolded her.

"Huh? A-aniyo! I-I didn't meant to say it! It j-just came out f-from my mouth like that! Seriously!" IU stuttered nervously. 

"Aish! Pabo Jieunnie, just admit that you liked him!" Jiyeon blurted out purposely and grinned. 

"H-how did you know? That's just my r-reaction because you say it so s-suddenly!" IU was shocked. 

"As always, my pabo IU! You had forgotten about your diary in my room, right? You left it there on my desk and so I read it!" Jiyeon chuckled. 

IU face-palmed herself as if it's the end of the world. Why must she be so forgetful? Now the truth has been spoken and there was no other way to hide it. Jiyeon and Kris kept asking her to confess to Suho and finally IU did.   

"Okay, I will only say it only once! Please just listen and don't talk, okay! Suho-sshi, I..I..I...really l-liked you! For real! I kept it a secret about liking you because it's hard to have this kind o-of feelings. I used to like Kris but I got over it. Jiyeon ah, I'm s-sorry for n-not telling you! I don't want to ruin our friendship because of that! Suho-sshi, my heart always beats faster when you do or say something that got me. I-I hope you have the same f-feelings as me! I'm d-done with my confession!" IU long speech, shocked everyone as they took few seconds to get what IU had said, in their heads.

Suddenly, Suho finished off with his sincere reply to IU, "IU-sshi, I..I actually liked you too since at the garden! My heart beats fast too! I'm shy to confess to you sooner because I d-didn't have the courage. S-same like Jiyeon. Last time, I liked her but I have moved on. Actually, you still looked pretty when you're wearing your fake glasses! That's when I realised it at the garden. IU-sshi, w-will you be my g-girlfriend?"  

IU's eyes was watery as she was surprised and shocked but finally accepted Suho to be his boyfriend! 

"Aww, now my IU is a grown up girl too!" Jiyeon clapped eagerly and IU grinned.

"Oh! Yah Jiyeonnie! Make sure you return my diary tomorrow, okay! Don't write anything on it, even on my boyfriend Suho's page!" IU shyly said and Jiyeon nodded. 

"IU-sshi, you can call me Suho oppa!" Suho said and ruffles her hair.

Now it was IU's turned to blushed! Kris and Jiyeon watched them jealously as the new couple shows some skinships. The bell rang and they went back to class. It was sad for IU to apart from Suho, her new boyfriend but they can still meet after school, right? They bid goodbye to each other and went back to class happily. 

 


Hello! This is my newest chapter and I hope you liked this one as it's more to →SuhoU! It's been long since I've last updated. I'm sorry for that! I don't often go to asian fanfics now because I don't feel like reading/writing any more. :( But do comment your opinions for this chapter even if the chapter is short! Thank you :) 😊👍