A surprise from the 4 Queens!

My Secret Crush

♦My Secret Crush♦


Chapter 25

After letting Jiyeon know that she want to go home first, IU quickly went home without the clueless and confused Jiyeon. She did not expect that kind of scene to happened just now. Overall, she could not could believed what her eyes saw of the different aura Suho had around Chorong earlier! She could not sleep for awhile thinking of Suho and Chorong conservation.

'Was Chorong really a soft and nice person before??' 

'Did she put some spell on Suho to make him like that?'

At last she slept at about 1am in the morning. The next morning, IU woke up sleepily at 6 am due to only having 5 hours of sleep. She does her usual morning routine and waved at her parents and sister before going to school. She also wore a white mask as her bare face was swollen and as usual wears her glasses which helped to cover the dark circles below her eyes.

"Hello my-- oh! IU, why did you wear a mask? Are you sick?!" Jiyeon asked worriedly. 

IU shook her head immediately and replied, "No, because my face is swollen! That's why." 

"Oh! Cause you rarely wear a mask to school! That surprised me!" Jiyeon said and IU giggled. 

From Suho's point of view, he immediately turned to catch a glimpse of IU from the corner of his eyes without her noticing. He was actually worried when Jiyeon thought IU was sick. 

Should he go to IU and forgive her for what she has done? Suho did not fully thought of IU cheating on him as all she did was just holding his phone and answered Chorong's call. The reason he did not want to speak to her till now was because he did not like people to invade his privacy and it felt annoying even when IU did that. It was just kind of feeling annoyed. Plus when IU hesitated, he thought IU had some secret she had behind his back and it make her look like she's finding ways to lie which is what he hate!

"Suho oppaaa~!" Chorong called out cheerfully.

"What? Not again...," Suho mumbled before faking a smile. 

"Omo!!!! You smiled at me, oppa!!! Hehe anyway, lets go to class together, okay?" Chorong clinged onto his arms suddenly and waited for his reply patiently.

"Oh? Yah Chorong, why is Suho oppa with you?" Naeun whispered with a shock face. 

"Yah, who are you to call him oppa? Don't make me jealous, okay!" Chorong replied back and glared.

"Errr... okay, okay! I'm sorry~!" Naeun answered immediately.

"Suho oppa, lets go now to your class!" Chorong turned to Suho back cheerfully. 

Before he could reply, Chorong already brought Suho away from IU with Naeun on the way to his classroom and he was disappointed.

"Wait, Chorong, Naeun ah stop. I can walk to my own class by myself. Thanks for the company. Go to your class now or you might be late. Bye and go," Suho said and slightly pushed both of them towards the direction of their classroom. 

"Ahh, I just realised the time! Oppa, are you sure you're fine? Okay then, oppa! Komawo (thanks) for the caring thoughts! Bye, see you later~!" Chorong said and waved back to him with Naeun. 

Suho sighed and continued his walking to his classroom. He felt like their not a queenka to him but more like siblings and little sister to him...

When he was almost going to his classroom, he spotted IU and Jiyeon and thought where is Kris. He suddenly remembered he forgot to meet with Kris at school when he arrived earlier! Oh great. Kris is probably going to be mad at him! o.o IU and Jiyeon saw Suho but IU kept her head down while walking past him and suddenly, their shoulders collided with each other hard. IU immediately react painfully at that.

"Oh, sorry IU-sshi!" Suho said politely.

"I-it's okay. I'm sorry too," IU replied and bowed slightly. 

Suho just nodded and went to his class.

----------><----------

"Omo IU, Jiyeon ah, hi~! What happened to the newbie couple huh IU? Why? Suho got tired of you already? Or because he finds Chorong more fit for a girlfriend to him?" Yoona said dramatically as she stopped by IU and Jiyeon with her girls.

"Hahahaha!! Yeah, hurry! We wanna the answer sweetie! C'mon, speak up!" Tiffany said half in English and laughed.

IU started to get nervous and looked at Jiyeon who was nervous as well. IU did not know what to answer. She just wanted to go home, go to her bed and cry all day. 

"Aww, look at her tomato face! She's gonna cry!! HAHA!!" Yoona laughed purposely.

"Aww! Girls, let's not waste our time here any later! I'm hungry already~!!" Taeyeon alerted them seriously. 

"Omo, the food! We forgot about it already thanks to these two interupting us! Hmph!" Seohyun glared at them and crossed her arms angrily. 

"Our maknae~, if you want to eat that much, go on first. Ah, remember to find a seat that is 'perfect' for us. Perfect do you understand?" Tiffany said and smirked jokingly to her.

The maknae shook her head quickly and continued showing an impatient and unsatisfied face. The queenka all looked at IU and Jiyeon, hoping to hear an answer from one of them. 

"Urm nevermind. Since you can't find an answer, then whatever!" Yoona said coldly.

"Hmm, okay look, as long as you both don't disturb us, that's fine then," Yoona rolled her eyes and replied again.

"Yeah, that's fine with us. We're tired of dealing with sweeties like you cause it's like no use since we're gonna grow up as adults and having these memories are childish and embarrassing!" Tiffany said, embarrassed. 

"Yes! It's childish and old thing for us already and not matured!" Seohyun joined in.

"Ah!! Finally maknae! You agreed with us straight away for once!" Yoona cheered and slung her arm around Seohyun's shoulders.

"Hehe! Actually, I've already thought that all of these argues and bullying were childish when you started bullying them!" Seohyun replied and smirked.

"Urm... really? Okay. You win. As always, our matured maknae!" Tiffany rolled her eyes and Seohyun giggled.  

"Ahh! Okay IU and Jiyeonnie~, even though we hate to do this, we must apologised to you for the harsh words and inappropriate teasings we made all these while to you both," Yoona said while maintaining a cold expression. 

"Yes. Like seriously and sincerely! Urgh we sound childish but please don't hate on us, sweeties. Just look on us as queenkas and that's all. No enemies or such," Tiffany showed a small smile and smirked afterwards.

"Okay, sorry for making many harsh comments, IU, Jiyeon ah. We want to apologise and then forget all those bad things that we do since we're gonna start a new year soon," Taeyeon said at last while looking away, feeling embarrassed.

IU and Jiyeon were both speechless. Are they like joking and pulling a prank on them? They got to be kidding! Are they for sure?!? 

"Pffft okay, we know and can see that you're both speechless. Great, awkwardness now!" Taeyeon burst out her laughter and joked. 

"Sweeties, seeing your harmless reaction, we know you already accept our apologies right?" Tiffany raised her eyebrows said softly.

"Ah y-yes, actually since when you don't bother us, we already don't care about the bad things that you did to us so we'll just forgive you," IU replied instanly and smiled.

"Um... yeah, your apologies are accepted. W-we're so surprised and did not expect this to happened...," Jiyeon replied, embarrassed.

"Y-yeah, sorry for that...," Jiyeon said again.

"Hehe no worries, sweetie. It's normal to have that kind of reaction. We understand!" Tiffany giggled and replied friendly. 

"Um... okay so we're now not enemies, right? Yah, if you're done with your friendliness, let's go and eat now? Bye IU and Jiyeon," Taeyeon said to Tiffany awkwardly.

"Yeah, let's hurry up, girls! It feels more childish to stand here and keep apologising. Don't misunderstand IU and Jiyeon, okay. We're bad at this stuff!" Yoona said still coldly and went to the canteen with Taeyeon first. 

IU and Jiyeon nodded as they understood Yoona's reply.

"So normal acquaintance friends?" Seohyun said and they nodded again.

"Okay, so see you soon maybe. Unnie let's go~!!" Seohyun replied quickly and dragged her to the still noisy canteen.

"Bye sweeties! Remember, you're our friends now and don't think of this apology as some kind of lame pranks, okay! Hehe, have fun eating your meals~!"

"Um... okay bye and enjoy your meals too!" IU and Jiyeon said awkwardly.

"What was that?" IU said to Jiyeon. 

"Um, it's an apology from the 4 Queens," Jiyeon replied, confused. 

"I know but I mean is like a dream! Well, we are not in a dream but--," 

"Yes, I get it what you're trying to say. We're lucky and relief they are doing this even if it feels like they're joking but we can feel their sincere!" Jiyeon said and IU nodded. 

Both IU and Jiyeon don't bother their mind anymore and quickly went to eat but it is not the happy ending for this chapter as IU is still not back together with Suho! :( 

 

 


 

Chapter 25 is here!! Yay!!! The 4 Queens with IU and Jiyeon are not enemies anymore! It's true and not a prank if you're still unsure about it. I hope you will like it! Thank you~😊😙😅