Tiare Flower

Love For The Twinflower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“We need to decide as soon as possible on which flower fragrance we are going to use for our new product. We have already announced the release date and we have only less than 5 weeks for production and promotion. And we have to do the new design for the packaging too. We don’t have much time. The R&D department have come out with the final two samples for your final decision.” Secretary Oh said, looking at his boss worriedly.

Lee Min Ho let out a deep sigh as he massaged his temple, looking at the two tiny bottles in front of him on the table. He took the yellow bottle and brought it near to his nose. Faint creases were formed on his forehead. He slowly looked up at Secretary Oh. “I told you jasmine is not a popular scent. And it just doesn’t go well when it was mix with rose.” He said as he put down the yellow bottle and took the blue one up. “Lavender is nice but our previous product was lavender too. The consumer will find it boring if we use the same flower again.” He heaved another sigh. “How do you want me to choose? I don’t even like these two fragrances myself and you expect the consumer outside to buy it?” 

“But we really don’t have much time to test other flowers now.” Secretary Oh replied.

“I rather delay the release date than simply launch something that will not benefit our branding. Minna Corporation already stole a lot of our customers with their latest product. I need to make sure our next one will be a big hit so that we could attract our customers back.” Min Ho said again.

Secretary Oh nodded his head. “I’ll talk to R&D again and see what they can do.”

Min Ho’s face suddenly hardened as he looked at the old man. “How about the thing I ask you to do?” He asked with a serious expression.

Secretary Oh put the file he was holding on top of the table. “I have already spoken to our lawyers. In South Korea we only have two types of divorce. One is uncontested divorce which is under mutual agreement between both parties. The second one is contested divorce. But we have a problem here.”

Min Ho’s brows furrowed. “What problem?”

“Sajang-nim wanted to use the point of Yoon Suh agasshi went missing as a reason to divorce her but according to our country law, you can only apply for contested divorce if she is missing for a period of at least 3 years. But Yoon Suh agasshi just gone for 2 months.” Secretary Oh explained.   

Min Ho leaned his back against his chair and exhaled a sharp breath.

“Sajang-nim.” Secretary Oh continued. “As what Yoon Suh agasshi did with Jang Geun Suk, you have enough proof to apply for contested divorce using the adultery ground. They were having an affair behind your back. And So Won agasshi…”

“Stop!” Min Ho cut him off as his eyes darkened. “No matter what, I don’t want to involve So Won into this. She has nothing to do with what her mother did.” He closed his eyes, trying to calm himself down. Although he was very angry with what Yoon Suh have done to him and So Won for the past 10 years but no matter what, she is still So Won’s mother and Shin Hye’s sister. He doesn’t want to put her in such pathetic situation.

He opened his eyes before he continued. “If I use adultery to divorce her, I’ll appear in the headlines in no time. I don’t mind about myself but I do care for the company’s image. It will definitely affect our company’s shares. I have to be fair and take care of all the shareholders interest.” He paused as he looked at the old man again. “You really couldn’t locate where she is now?”

Secretary Oh shook his head. “The last place that she went was Paris. After that, there is no sign of her anywhere. There is no record of her coming back to South Korea either.”

“How about Jang Geun Suk? He is still in Seoul?” Min Ho asked again.

“Yes. I don’t think he have the mood to go anywhere now. His company is facing a huge financial problem after Venus stopped the business with them. I heard they are applying some loan service from the bank. But it was quite strange that Yoon Suh agasshi didn’t stay with him when he is facing a big problem.” Secretary Oh said.

Min Ho took a look at the divorce report form and inhaled deeply. “Get the lawyer from the legal department to prepare a new agreement between Venus and KST Corporation.” He gave his instruction as he looked up at Secretary Oh.

“Help me to make an appointment to meet up with Jang Geun Suk.” He said.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

 

Ahjuhma quickly walked to the door when she heard the doorbell. She bowed politely at the young man who was standing at the doorway.

“Annyeonghaseyo, may I know who are you looking for?” She asked.

Jo In Sung smiled as he bowed at her. “I’m looking for Park…” He paused and realized he said something wrong. “I mean I’m looking for Choi Yoon Suh-sshi.” He corrected himself.

“Please come in. Yoon Suh agasshi is in the living room.” Ahjuhma said as she stepped aside to let him in.

When In Sung walked into the house, he let out a soft smile when he saw Shin Hye sitting on the couch with a little girl in her embrace. She was holding a story book and was reading it to the little girl. If he didn’t know about the truth, he will believe that the beautiful little girl is her daughter. They looked so much alike especially their eyes. The peaceful expression and the soft smile that spread across Shin Hye’s face make In Sung curled his lips up. This was the first time he saw her smiling like that. But then, the smile on his face slowly faded as he felt a pang in his chest when he thinks about the reason that make her resign in a sudden. As he said before, he won’t check on his friends but his girlfriend Se Yeon was very worried about her. He has no choice but to check for her. Until now, he still doesn’t dare to tell his girlfriend the truth about the reason she gave up everything she had fight for so long. First, he doesn’t want her to worry about Shin Hye and second, he wanted to respect Shin Hye’s decision although it pained his heart.

In Sung inhaled a deep breath before he walked towards Shin Hye. “Hi, Mrs Lee.” He said with a playful smile.

Shin Hye looked up at him and smiled back at him. “Sunbae, you are here.” She pulled away from So Won as she stood up of the couch.

So Won put the story book down as she followed too. She smiled sweetly at In Sung and bowed politely at him. “Hello, ahjuhssi. My name is So Won. You must be eomma’s friend.”

In Sung laughed softly as he walked nearer to So Won and her hair gently. “Yes. I’m your eomma’s friend.” He turned to Shin Hye and pouted his lips. “Ahjuhssi sound very old. You should teach your ‘daughter’ well. She should call me handsome oppa.”

Shin Hye chuckled as she hit his arm. She then looked down at So Won and smiled. “So Won-ah, eomma have something to discuss with ahjuhssi. You stay with ahjuhma for a while, okay? We will just talk at the garden outside. It won’t take long.”

So Won nodded her head. “Okay.”

Shin Hye turned back at In Sung as her eyes dropped to the small box he was holding. “Let’s talk in the garden.”

 

“This is the flower you asked me to find for you.” In Sung said as he passed the box to Shin Hye.

She opened the box impatiently as a wide smile was plastered on her face. She gently took the white flower out from the box and inhaled into the sweet scent. She looked up at In Sung. “Thank you so much. I know you are the only one who can help me to find it.”

In Sung chuckled. “It was not easy, okay. Tiare flower only grows in Tahiti. I need to use a lot of way and relationship to get it and make sure the flower is fresh.” He pointed at the flower with his finger. “This flower is not cheap.”

“I know. I’ll pay for all the cost. Thank you very much.” She beamed at him.

In Sung grinned. “You know money doesn’t involve in our friendship. As long as you voice it out, I’ll try my best to help you.” He then passed a name card to her. “This company supply the tiare flower outside Tahiti. You can contact the person in charge if you need a large amount.”

“Thank you.” She really appreciates with everything he has done for her.

“Why do you need this kind of flower so urgent?” He paused as he narrowed his eyes at him. “Because of Lee Min Ho?”

Shin Hye bit her lip as she nodded her head slowly. “His company is facing some problem. I hope this flower could help him to solve the problem.”

In Sung raised his brows in confusion. “You looked totally different from the last time I saw you. You were hesitated and denied your feelings for him. But now, I can see the feelings have slowly grow to something more and you are admitting it indirectly.”

A slight blush slowly covered Shin Hye’s face as she looked down. “I… I mean we are just… friend. He is my brother in-law and I just want to help…”

“It’s okay if you love him.” In Sung cut her off.

Shin Hye looked at him in surprise. He was the one who said falling in love with a married man was playing with fire.

In Sung smiled. “Love is something that we couldn’t control and there is no right or wrong. If you find someone that you love and love you back, I think you should grab it tightly and don’t let it slip away. Because of the man you love, I believe you will continue to stay strong and won’t give up easily.” He said as he looked at her meaningfully.

Shin Hye’s face slowly turned pale as she looked at him. The gaze in his eyes and the expression on his face was enough for her to understand what is the meaning behind those words. “You found out?”

In Sung pursed his lips as he nodded slowly.

Shin Hye let out a long sigh before she averted her gaze. “Did you tell Se Yeon?”

In Sung shook his head. “I know you don’t want her to worry about you.”

Shin Hye smiled slightly. “Thank you.”

In Sung took a step closer to her and squeezed her arm softly. “You know you are wasting your time here, right. You should use this precious time to save yourself.”

Shin Hye sighed again. “If I can be saved, do you think I will give up?”

“Nothing is impossible. New medication is out every day. You wouldn’t know which one can help you. If you don’t try, you won’t know.” In Sung said. “The Park Shin Hye I knew is not a coward. She won’t give up until the last second.”

Shin Hye smiled sadly. “I’m not the Park Shin Hye that you know anymore. The strong and smart Park Shin Hye has long gone.” She was already dead when she met Lee Min Ho.

“You gave up because you were worried that you will be like your mother.” In Sung said.

Shin Hye looked at him. “You are the only one person who always understand and read what is in my mind without needing me to say anything.” She inhaled a deep breath. “Yes. I don’t want to be like my mother. I don’t want to put my father through the same sadness all over again. I just want to spend my remaining time with him.”

“Then how about Lee Min Ho?” In Sung asked.

Tears slowly welled in her eyes when she heard that name. “Everything was a mistake. I shouldn’t have come here.” She swallowed hard before she continued again. “But if I didn’t come, I wouldn’t know how it feels like to be a mother and…” She bit her lip as she smiled slightly. “… I wouldn’t know how it feels when I’m in love.” Yes. She have finally admit that she love him, the man that belongs to her sister. She knows it was not right but it won’t be long. She just wants to be a bad person for 5 weeks. She will then return him to her.

In Sung saw the tears in her eyes and it pained his heart. He sighed deeply before taking the box from her hand and put it on the swing. He gently pulled her into his arms and her back softly. “Don’t worry. Everything will be alright. Se Yeon and I will always stay by your side. You are not alone.”

Shin Hye rested her head against his chest as she nodded with her eyes closed. She really needed the support and encouragement from him.

“What are you two doing here?”

Shin Hye’s eyes flipped opened instantly and pulled herself away from In Sung’s arms when she heard a deep and dangerous voice behind them.

She turned to the direction of the voice and when her eyes met Min Ho’s danger gaze, her heart almost stop beating. She took a glance at In Sung before looking back at Min Ho. “You are back early today.”

Min Ho smirked sarcastically as his gaze daggered at In Sung. “If I know you have a special guest today, I’ll try to come back as late as I can.” He averted his gaze back at Shin Hye. “I’m sorry if I disturb both of you.”

Shin Hye sighed silently. Another misunderstanding again.

Jung In Sung smiled looking at Min Ho’s reaction. It was an obvious jealousy that was written on his face. He walked forward to Min Ho and nodded at him politely. “You must be Lee Min Ho-sshi. Let me introduce myself. I’m Jo In Sung. I’m here today to pass something to Mrs Lee.”

Min Ho chuckled at him. “Mrs Lee?”

Shin Hye quickly walked to In Sung. “He already knows about it.” She said softly.

In Sung raised his brows and grinned. “I see. So there is no secret now.” He paused as he looked at Min Ho again. “I was Shin Hye’s senior when we were in the university. Two of us were in the same law school. We have known each other for ages.” He said as he smiled down at Shin Hye.

She knows what In Sung was trying to do. He was trying to add fuel into the fire and trying to push Min Ho over the edge. Her heart raced so fast it made her dizzy. Min Ho’s face was reddened with anger and she wasn’t sure how long he could hold it. She quickly turned to In Sung and glared at him.

“Sunbae, you should go now. You have a dinner appointment with Se Yeon, right? She won’t be happy if you are late for the date.” She purposely mention about Se Yeon to cease the fire.

In Jung grinned at her. “Okay. Call me if you need my help again.” He then turned to Min Ho. “Nice meeting you Lee Min Ho-sshi. Please take care of my little hoobae.”

“Go.” Shin Hye said through her gritted teeth.

She let out a sigh of relief after In Sung was gone. She slowly turned to Min Ho who was looking at her with dagger in his eyes.

“Both of you seems very close to each other.” Min Ho broke the silence with a deep tone.

Shin Hye need to hold her breath when her eyes met his. His gaze was very dangerous and scary. She can almost see the fire burning inside. “We used to study together and he helped me a lot when I face any problem. We are indeed close.” She said carefully.

She let out a soft gasp when Min Ho took few steps forward and was now standing right in front of her. “So close that he can hug you like the way he did just now?”

Shin Hye sighed softly. “It’s not like what you think.”

“I saw it myself.” He said.

Shin Hye bit her lip nervously. “Even if we are close, it has nothing to do with you and…” She gasped again when Min Ho held her chin up. Although the strength wasn’t strong but it was firm.

“I’m jealous.” He admitted directly.

Shin Hye’s widened her eyes slightly as she felt a lump in .

“I felt like someone just cross my territory and touch what is mine. I don’t like that. I will kill him if he dares to touch you again.” He said dangerously.

Shin Hye stared straight into his eyes fearlessly. “I don’t belong to anyone. Don’t treat me like a product or thing that you possessed. You don’t have the right to be jealous because we are just friends.” A part of her was happy that he was jealous but she felt offended when he treats her like something he wanted to lock up for himself. She pushed his hand away and walked to the swing. She took the box up and threw it to him.

Min Ho looked down at the box when a sweet and fresh sc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter