Epilogue 1

Love For The Twinflower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song inserted in this chap: Waiting For You by Yesung (credit to owner)

5 years later…

 

♩ ♪ ♫ ♩ ♪ ♫

Words I couldn’t tell you,
When I close my eyes, they will emerge again
Stop reminiscing my memories
My love, I think of you
I regret the days when I wandered with you staying by my side
Can’t you listen to my sincere heart?

♩ ♪ ♫ ♩ ♪ ♫

 

The afternoon was a lovely one, with the sun shining down, warming Lee Min Ho’s handsome face. With Sarang, the golden retriever sitting beside him, he swung the swing softly, feeling the soft wind blows against him. Sitting here in the garden has been his daily activity whenever he came home from work. Sarang has been his loyal companion for the past 5 years.

Sarang’s soft barking sound brought his attention back to the reality. Min Ho looked down at the golden retriever and smiled at her. Sarang lifted her front paw and placed on top of his hand, scratching softly at his wedding ring. He caressed her paws gently and looked at her.

“You miss her? I missed her too.” He said softly. But then, the smile on his face widened when he heard soft footsteps behind him.

“Hi, handsome.”

 

♩ ♪ ♫ ♩ ♪ ♫

I wait for you until the end of the world
I wait for you until the moment fate forbids
Now I can give you my everything
Can’t you come to me?
My dear love.

♩ ♪ ♫ ♩ ♪ ♫

 

Min Ho chuckled when a pair of arms encircled around his neck from behind. He exhaled softly before he brought his hand up and held onto the hands around him. “You are back early today. Wae? Your boyfriend is not free to keep you accompany?”

Lee So Won smiled sweetly and rested her chin on her father’s broad shoulder. “Who cares about him? Today is my handsome father’s birthday. I have to come home early to celebrate with him.”

Min Ho turned to the side and pinched her nose softly. “Sweet talker.”

So Won giggled and pressed her face to her father’s neck. “Happy birthday, appa.”

Min Ho smiled. “Thank you.” He her head tenderly before he spoke again. “Did Yoon Suh eomma call you this morning? She wants to ask you about your decision for the university in LA. You will graduate high school this year. If you are interested, Yoon Suh eomma will help you to enrol so that you can start your class early next year.”

So Won’s smile faded as she shook her head. “I don’t want to go. I want to stay in Korea.”

Min Ho let out a soft sigh. “I know you want to stay here because you are worried that appa will be lonely.” He squeezed her hands softly. “Don’t worry about appa. I’ll be fine here. I have Sarang with me and I’ll be very busy once the new product launch in my company next year.”

So Won shook her head again. “I don’t want to stay in LA with Yoon Suh eomma.”

Min Ho raised his brows in confusion. “Why? If you study there, you can stay with your brother and sister.”

So Won inhaled deeply as her eyes started to pool with tears. “Whenever I see Yoon Suh eomma, my heart feels very pain. She reminds me of eomma.” She paused and tightened her arms around her father. “I missed her very much.”

 

♩ ♪ ♫ ♩ ♪ ♫

Erasing memories we had together
As if nothing happened
I say I do not know you
But my heart recognizes you at first
All the time spent with you is waiting for you
My last love, it is only you.

♩ ♪ ♫ ♩ ♪ ♫

 

Min Ho patted her hand and turned to her. “Come here. Sit here beside appa.”

So Won pulled away from him and walked to the front, sitting beside him.

Min Ho pulled her into his arms and rocked her softly like a baby. He like to do this to Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter