Please Give Me More Time

Love For The Twinflower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lee So Won held Park Shin Hye’s hand very tightly and hide her tiny face slightly at the back, looking at Park Soon Jae with a fear gaze in her eyes.

Min Ho stared down at her daughter and truly understands her feeling now. That was what he wishes to do the first time he saw Shin Hye’s father too. He cleared his throat, breaking the awkward silence.

“So Won-ah, what did appa teach you when you meet someone? You have to greet people and don’t hide behind there like this.” Min Ho said to his daughter.

Shin Hye smiled as she kneeled down beside So Won. “What’s wrong?”

So Won looked at Shin Hye as she bit her lip nervously. “What should I call him? Ahjuhsi looked very fierce. So Won is scared.”

Shin Hye laughed softly before looking at her father. Indeed very fierce but that was also the expression she saw when she first met him in the orphanage home many years ago. Her father was just hiding his nervousness behind that scary expression.

She So Won’s hair gently and smiled at her. “You said you want to continue to call me eomma, right?”

So Won nodded vigorously.

“He is my appa. You should call him harabeoji.” Shin Hye explained.

So Won slowly turned to Park Soon Jae and before she let go of Shin Hye’s hand, she took a deep breath. She slowly took a few steps forward and bowed politely at him.

“Annyeonghaseyo, harabeoji. My name is Lee So Won.” She let out her sweetest smile at him.

The hardened face on Park Soon Jae slowly cracked down when he saw that breathtakingly smile. His lips slowly curled up as he squatted down in front of So Won.

“Hi, So Won.” He took her tiny hand in his and scanned her face with a smile. “You really looked so much like your eomma.” He said as he glanced up at Shin Hye. “She looked exactly like you when she was at your age.”

So Won looked down as her smile faded. “How can I look like her? She is not my eomma and I’m not her daughter.” She said sadly. “How I wish she is my real eomma.”

Shin Hye felt a pang in her heart when she heard what So Won said.

Min Ho saw the pain in her eyes. He moved nearer to her and held her hand in his. He gave her a warm smile when their eyes locked at each other.

Park Soon Jae caressed her tiny hand gently and smiled at her. “Who said she isyou’re your eomma? If she is not your eomma then why did you call me harabeoji?”

So Won looked back at him. “I called her eomma because I wanted to. But she is not my real eomma. She is my eomma’s sister. Although So Won wanted eomma to be my real eomma but she is not.”

Park Soon Jae squeezed her hand softly. “Do you know that harabeoji is not your eomma’s father too?”

So Won tilted her head in confusion. “But eomma said you are her appa.”

“It was because I love her and wanted her to be my daughter. It’s the same. Although she is not your real mother, but she loves you and wanted you to be her daughter. Blood relationship is not the most important. As long as you love her to be your eomma and she love you to be her daughter, nothing matters. She will still love you like her own daughter.” Park Soon Jae said.

So Won smiled as she nodded her head. “Yes. I love eomma very very much. And eomma love So Won too.” She turned around and smiled sweetly at Shin Hye and Min Ho. “Appa and eomma.” She called happily.

Tears started to well in Shin Hye’s eyes again. Her father was right. Blood relationship doesn’t mean a thing to her. They were a total stranger and don’t have any blood relation at all but the love that her father and mother gave her, even her biological mother could never give.

Min Ho tightened his grip on her hand and stared down at her. “Please don’t cry anymore. Your eyes are swollen.” He whispered. His heart broke into million pieces when he saw So Won’s and her puffy eyes. He didn’t ask her what they talked in the forest just now but by looking at their expression, he knows she had decided to reveal the truth to So Won. This was what he love the most about her. She is always willing to do anything for So Won fearlessly.

Shin Hye wiped her tears away and smiled at him. “I’m just happy.”

“Happy should smile. I want you to smile more because you have us now.” He brought her hand to his lips and kissed it gently.

Shin Hye nodded. “I know.”

“Have you seen how people harvest tangerine before? Do you want to see how harabeoji harvest the tangerine?” Park Soon Jae asked So Won.

She nodded her head fiercely and smiled at him widely. “I want I want. I haven’t seen before.”

Park Soon Jae laughed softly. “Good. You came at the right time. Let’s go.” He stood up and held her hand in his.

Shin Hye looked at her father. “Appa, take care of So Won and don’t let her run around the farm. It’s very slippery there and…”

“I know.” He cut his daughter off. “Did I let you fall down when you were a kid last time?” He smiled at her. “Don’t worry. I’ll take care of So Won.”

Shin Hye let out a soft smile. “Thank you, appa.”

Min Ho bowed at him politely. “Thank you, abeonim.”

Park Soon Jae glanced at Min Ho and his expression turned serious instantly. “Hmmm…” He replied as he brought So Won out of the house with him.

Min Ho sighed deeply before looking back at Shin Hye. “He treats everyone so friendly even to my driver. But he just doesn’t like me.”

Shin Hye laughed. “He just felt threatened that you are here now to steal her daughter away.”

Min Ho turned to her as he wrapped his arms around her waist, bringing her closer to him. “Is that mean you agree to go back to Seoul with us?” This question has been like a heavy huge stone that bouncing around in his chest, wanted to ask her badly but dare not to do so.

Shin Hye sighed softly, staring into his eyes. “Can I still say no? I told you so many times that we can’t be together but you insist that we can and even confessed to the whole world asking me to stay. I told you endless time that I couldn’t stay because… you will regret. But you just wouldn’t listen.” She raised her hand up and caressed his face. “You will regret.” She inhaled deeply. “I don’t have time.” She whispered.

Min Ho held her firmly in place as his eyes burned deep into hers. “Tell me, what can I do to exchange for your time? What can I do to make you give me more of your time?”

Looking at his hopeful and expectant gaze, her heart started to ache all over again. How can she possibly tell him the truth when his heart was full of hopes for their impossible future? She doesn’t want to ruin the moment they are having now. She knows it was not right to hide her sickness from him but if she could prolong his happiness, she willing to hide a little bit longer.

Min Ho leaned slightly closer and their lips were only inches away now. “I know I have no right to make that request but can you please… at least stay for So Won.” He bit his lip, looking at her with a pleading gaze. “Stay for me?” He whispered.

Shin Hye inhaled softly before she leaned forward and kissed his lips gently. She pulled back a slightly and smiled at him. “I promised So Won that I won’t go anymore and will stay with her until my last breath.” She paused as her vision started to blur by her warm tears again. She really hates her new self. She doesn’t cry last time. She was so strong and nothing could ever make her tears. But now, after she met Min Ho, her tears were just uncontrollably rolled down without her permission. “I stay because I love So Won and most importantly…” She bit her lip as a tear flowed down her cheek. “I love her father very much too.”

Min Ho felt like the whole world stop spinning when he heard the words that he wanted to hear the most. He was sure his heart stopped for a second when she said that she loves him. He doesn’t care anymore that he shouldn’t be crying in front of her again. In front of this woman, his tears just couldn’t stop. He pulled her into his arms and embraced her very tightly.

“Thank you. Thank your for staying because of So Won. Thank you for loving her father. Her father wanted you to know that he love you very much too. Too much that his heart couldn’t bear it anymore.” He buried his face in her neck and closed his eyes, savouring the happiest moment in his life.    

Shin Hye circled her arms around his waist as she rested her face on his shoulder, letting her tears to roll down, soaking his shirt. God, please give me more time.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

It was Park Soon Jae’s birthday today. Since Shin Hye agreed to go back to Seoul with them, Min Ho decided to stay in Jeju Island for another 3 days so that Shin Hye and So Won could spend more time with Park Soon Jae and at the same time, they could celebrate his birthday together. He has never seen So Won feel so happy before. She spent most of her time with Park Soon Jae in the farm. He will bring her here early in the morning and will go back to the hotel at night. He felt so grateful that she didn’t feel sad for long when she found out that Shin Hye is not her real mother. Park Soon Jae was right. Blood relation is not important at all.

But there was one thing that makes his heart felt heavy. Choi Yoon Suh. Where is she? He called Secretary Oh yesterday and he still couldn’t locate her. He doesn’t want to drag his problem with her any longer. It was not fair to Shin Hye. He wants to make her become his as soon as he can. He wants So Won to have her as her mother for real.

“What are you thinking? Something is wrong in the company?”

Min Ho was then torn from his deep thoughts by Shin Hye’s voice. He turned to her and smiled. “Nothing. Everything is fine. Secretary Oh is doing a great job. I was just thinking… should I go to the city and get something for your father since it’s his birthday today.”

Shin Hye put down the clothes she was folding and narrowed her eyes at Min Ho. “You asked me the same thing yesterday and I told you that my father loves to drink wine. You bought two bottles of expensive wine this morning and it was in the kitchen now.”

Min Ho parted his lips, unable to say a word. His mind was too clouded in finding Yoon Suh and totally forgotten about the wine. He already bought a present for Park Soon Jae. And he was so stupid to ask that question again now.

Shin Hye moved closer to him and held his hand. “What’s wrong? You know you can tell me anything.”

Min Ho sighed deeply before looking at her. “It’s about Yoon Suh.”

Shin Hye tensed up instantly when she heard her sister’s name. “You still couldn’t find her?”

Min Ho shook her head. “Europe is a very big place. It’s not easy to find a person.”

Shin Hye bit her lip before she continued. “Do you want my sunbae to help?” She asked cautiously, knowing how jealously this man can be. The last time he saw her with Jong In Sung, he almost kill her with his daggered eyes.

Shin Hye was right. Min Ho’s face hardened almost immediately when she mention about In Sung. He averted his gaze and shook his head. “No need.”

Shin Hye smiled slightly as she cupped his face, forcing his head to turn back to her, facing her. “My sunbae is a very good and professional private detective. You can trust him.”

“No.” Min Ho said firmly. He then heaved another sigh. “I don’t want you to see him.”

Shin Hye chuckled. “How many times I have to tell you that he is my friend, my senior. Even appa knows him.”

Min Ho’s brows creased. “Even your father knows him? Damn it.” He cursed.

“Yah, why are you jealous with someone who have no interest in me at all?” She circled her arms around his neck and smiled at his sour expression. “Did I ever tell you that I have a childhood friend that grown up together with me in the orphanage home?”

Min Ho shook his head, still not smiling. “I know nothing about you except that you was a lawyer, stayed in Jeju Island, have a father and have a very annoying sunbae that definitely have his damn eyes on you.”

Shin Hye glared at him playfully before she laughed softly. “Se Yeon, my childhood best friend.” She leaned closer to his ear and whispered softly. “She is my sunbae’s girlfriend. They have already planned to get married by the end of next year.” She smiled when Min Ho pulled back slightly and looked at her with his eyes widened.

“He already has a girlfriend?” He asked in disbelief, smiling like an idiot.

Shin Hye pinched his nose softly. “Yes. He only treats me like a sister.”

Min Ho placed his arms around her waist, pressing himself close to her. “How about you? Did you treat him like a brother too?”

Shin Hye looked away and pretended to be sad. “Hmmm… I cried for almost a week when I know he chose Se Yeon over me. I loved him a lot.”

Min Ho leaned forward and bit her bottom lips hardly, causing her to wince.

“Yah! What are you doing?” Shin Hye was frightened and glared at him.

“If you dare to use these alluring lips of yours to say that you love another man again, I’m going to eat it alive.” He threatened her with his dangerous gaze.

“Do you know you are hopelessly possessive?” Shin Hye pouted her lips.

“I am. You were lucky that I’m the first one who kissed you. Just by thinking that there might be another man that has touched you like the way I did, I feel like killing someone already.” He said jealously.

“Tsk… chamna…” Shin Hye sneered at him. “I’m a 28 years old grown up woman. Do you think I really speak the truth when I told you that you are my first kiss? I was just flirting with you.” She lied, teasing him further. “I have a lot of boy…” But before she could continue to , she let out a loud gasp when Min Ho suddenly pushed her backwards and pinned her on the couch, with him hovered on top of her. All the clothes that she folded were now all dropped onto the floor.

She widened her eyes and looked at him in shocked. “Y-Yah! W-What are you doing?” She asked nervously. Their chest was pressing tightly together as their lips were only inches apart. She can clearly felt his warm breath fanning against her face.

“What you say again? You have a lot of what?” He asked dangerously, staring intensely into her eyes.

Shin Hye’s breathing became short and quick. “I… I…” She bit her lips and glared at him. “Get up. Do you know we are in the living room now? My father and So Won might come back anytime.”

Min Ho brought his fingers to her face, traced feather-light over her jawline. “They will only be back in the afternoon.” He leaned closer, nuzzling her nose with his. “Tell me who is the damn man that has kissed you before?” He asked very softly.

Shin Hye looked at him nervously and regret for teasing him. She felt her whole body was weakened being this close with him. She shook her head softly.

Min Ho narrowed his eyes. “Not telling me?”

Shin Hye shook again. “I’m scared.”

“Scared of what?” Min Ho asked.

Shin Hye exhaled a soft breath. “Scared that you will kill him if I tell you.”

Min Ho’s eyes darkened. “You still love him?” He asked through gritted teeth.

Shin Hye smiled. “A lot. I love him very much. And he is right in front of me now.” She whispered as she pulled his neck down, kissed him full and deep. Just within a second, the kiss was taken control by Min Ho as his tongue slipped into her, explored every inch of . He his tongue deep inside of her, and swirled with her soft flesh. He kissed her hungrily, couldn’t get enoughto taste her, to feel her softness. A soft mewling sounds was heard at the back of .

“Shin Hye…” He groaned her name into . He pressed her tighter to him as his lips left her, trailed his kisses down her jaw and to her neck, causing a faint tickling sensation that sent shivers down her spine.

Attacking her neck, , , nibbling, Shin Hye moaned softly. “Oppa…” Her trembling hands grasped onto his shirt, her voice weak and whimpering.

“Yes?” Min Ho whispered huskily as his lips brushed against hers. Their lips met once more as his hand was slowly moving down to her shirt and started to undo the buttons.

Their breathing was ragged and heavy. She could barely think straight, her mind was blank, absolutely overwhelmed by him yet a warning signal blast in her brain, getting louder with the rising intensity of their kiss, too fast. She has to stop him before it’s too late, before she couldn’t control herself as well.

“Oppa…” She pushed his chest softly.

Of course Min Ho understands that she was trying to stop him from going further. In fact, he doesn’t want to rush it with her before he settled his divo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter