Preview for Upcoming Chapters

Love For The Twinflower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

----------

♩ ♪ ♫ I think of you in the memories, that contains my remaining love… ♩ ♪ ♫ 

----------

Min Ho: I felt like playing cheat to have you in my life so easily. I don’t want us to skip anything in our relationship. I want you to know how it feels when you are being wooed. I want you to feel how I’m going to do some silly stuff to win your heart, to make feel butterflies in your stomach, make your heart beating wildly and fluttered of my sweet words. I will make you fall in love with me all over again.

Shin Hye: Just by listening to what you are saying now, my heart already beating fast and butterflies already fluttering in my stomach.

----------

Shin Hye: What are we doing in the ice rink? Oppa, I don’t know how to skate.

Min Ho: I heard that this ice rink is one of the most popular dating spot. Don’t worry, I’m a good skater. I won’t let you fall.

----------

♩ ♪ ♫ I’m waiting for you until the world ends, I’m waiting for you until the moment fate stops… ♩ ♪ ♫ 

----------

Shin Hye: You booked the whole cinema?

Min Ho: To be exact, I booked the whole Sky Rose Garden.

Shin Hye: I didn’t know you are good in singing.

Min Ho: I’m not good. I was actually shaking over there just now.

Shin Hye: I’m a little dazed and confused.

Min Ho: Why?

Shin Hye: Because of you.

Min Ho: I hope you like everything I prepared for you today.

Shin Hye: I love it. I didn’t know you can be so sweet and romantic.

Min Ho: We started to know each other with a misunderstanding. We started to fall in love in a wrong timing, a wrong way. Everything seems to start with a mistake but at the same time it just felt so right. I have wasted so much time doing the wrong thing in the past. I’m grateful that I was given a chance again to correct my mistake. Thank you for coming into my life for the second time and let us start all over again.

----------

♩ ♪ ♫ My precious person… ♩ ♪ ♫ 

----------

Min Ho: Are you sure you are ready for this? I can wait.

Shin Hye: If the person is you, I don’t need to wait. I was ready long time ago.

Min Ho: You are so beautiful and driving me insane. I love you so much that I couldn’t control myself and afraid if I’m not gentle enough, I will break and hurt you.

Shin Hye: You have no idea how much I love you too.

----------

Seung Heon: You have been on Votrient for 3 months. The tumour in your kidney has been shrinking since the therapy. It’s good news.

Min Ho: Is that means she will stay alive?

Seung Heon: Looking at her condition now, it’s very positive.

----------

♩ ♪ ♫ The times I spent with you, are waiting for only you, my one and last love is you… ♩ ♪ ♫ 

----------

Min Ho: Life offers many challenges. I know I can meet them if you are willing to face them with me. The story of our love is only beginning. Let’s write our own happy ending.

Shin Hye: W-What are you… trying to say?

Min Ho: I believe that if we are lucky enough to have found each other in the first place, we are worth betting on for life. Will you take that gamble with me? Will you do me the honour of becoming my wife?

Shin Hye: You are a stupid businessman. How can you do such a profitless deal? I won’t stay with you for long. Even though the cancer is under control now, but I still wouldn’t live for long.

Min Ho: You are the most profitable deal I have ever made in my life.

----------

Min Ho: She fainted at home this morning. Tell me honestly what is wrong with her. I thought you said the medication is working perfectly on her.

In Sung: Min Ho, calm down. Let Seung Heon explain to us what’s wrong with Shin Hye. You are not the only one who is worried about her.

Se Yeon: Seung Heon oppa, tell me Shin Hye will be fine. Pleas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter