Epilogue 2 (Alternate Ending)

Love For The Twinflower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5 years later…

 

The afternoon was a lovely one, with the sun shining down, warming Lee Min Ho’s handsome face. With Sarang, the golden retriever sitting beside him, he swung the swing softly, feeling the soft wind blows against him. Sitting here in the garden has been his daily activity whenever he came home from work. Sarang has been his loyal companion for the past 5 years.

Sarang’s soft barking sound brought his attention back to the reality. Min Ho looked down at the golden retriever and smiled at her. Sarang lifted her front paw and placed on top of his hand, scratching softly on his wedding ring. He caressed her paws gently and looked at her.

“You miss her? I missed her too.” He said softly. But then, the smiled on his face widened when he heard soft footsteps behind him.

“Hi, handsome.”

Min Ho chuckled when a pair of arms encircled around his neck from behind. He exhaled softly before he brought his hand up and held onto the hands around him.

“You are late.” Min Ho said as he turned to the side and nuzzled his nose against the most beautiful woman in the world.

Park Shin Hye giggled. “It’s not my fault. Your baby boy refused to come back with me. He love Se Yeon’s daughter so much and just want to stay with her.”

“What? Se Yeon’s daughter is 5 years old and my boy is only 2.” Min Ho protested.

Shin Hye laughed as she pulled away from her husband, walked to the front and sit beside him. “He just treats Hae Won like her sister. She is only 2 years old for god sake. Stop being an overly jealous father again.” 

Min Ho chuckled and leaned forward to steal a kiss on his wife’s alluring lips. “I’m just joking.” He placed his hand on Shin Hye’s growing baby bump and looked at her with concern. “Are you feeling better today? Is the pain at the wound site still there?”

Shin Hye shook her head. “Compared to my first pregnancy, this time is better. But I know the pain will get worse when I reach 26 weeks onwards.”

Min Ho sighed. “I know. The last time was a nightmare. I thought you were dying from the extreme pain.”

Shin Hye smiled as she held his hand. “Seung Heon said it’s normal because the pressure from the baby will cause my remaining kidney to swell. And as my stomach grow bigger, it will affect in the wound site last time. But we should be grateful that my remaining kidney is perfectly healthy throughout the pregnancy and labour.” She paused and caressed her slightly swollen stomach. “I’m sure this time will be fine too.”

Min Ho let out another sigh before pulling her into his arms. “No more baby after this one, okay? I don’t think my weak heart could handle anymore panic attack. In Sung almost send me to the ER when you were in the labour 2 years ago.”

Shin Hye laughed as she wrapped her arms around his waist. “I know. Your face was paler than me when I came out from the labour.”

“And that time at Jeju Island 5 years ago. I thought I will lose you forever. I can’t go through something like that anymore.” Min Ho said and his voice was painful every time he talked about that incident.

Shin Hye bit her lip and leaned closer to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter