this is a messy messy situation part1

DJ got me falling in LOVE again

Author's P.O.V

its been 2 days since taeyeon and jessica meet accidentaly in the coffee/book shop and since then the two always hang out in that place after school and also the two are becoming closer and closer and they also share some of the good part of the story that they read...

but in the school... well the two acted like they dont know each other...but when night comes they both will meet in the shop at the same time and same place and also taeyeon will always drive jessica home....

slowly taeyeon is becoming close to jessica and she is developing a slight feelings for the latter.

but jessica only thinks taeyeon as a friend and one night in the shop..unexpected conversation came..

"taeng?"

"hmm?"

"why is that its like you dont like my friend tiffany.."

taeyeon stops what she is reading and look directly into jessica's eyes..

"hmmm... its not that i dont like her its just that.... i dont like people who wear mask..."

"what do you mean?"

"she... ahmm.. she the person who become sweet,loving and friendly in front of people but if when there is no people arround her she is like the exact opposite.."

"taeng.. is this because of what happend in the first day of school? i thought i explain it to you that day that she is not in the right mood because of what her father told her to.."

"ahhmm jess?"

"yes?"

"who long are you two been together? i mean as friends?"

"5 years... since middle school... why?"

"oh...."

"why?"

"nothing i just hmm why is that you become close to her when you can become more than her?"

"what do you mean more? and also she is my bestfriend my only friend.."

"more.. means.. you are smart... beautiful..sweet,loving and protective sister,talented..and how you only have her as your bestfriend?"

the latter blushed when taeyeon is complementing her...

i wish youri could also see what taeyeon is seing in me.." jessica thought

"ah,, thanks... and its a long long story.. i think i will tell you in th right time.."

"ahh.. ok.. so what book are you reading right now?"

"ahmm perk of being wall flower.. you?"

"fault in our stars.." 

and both became silent and while taeyeon is busy reading her book jessica absent mindedly look in the door behind taeyeon and she was shock when she saw the people she never thought she will going to see in that place..

"jess?"

taeyeon look at jessica and she was currious why jessica widen her eyes,when someone just speak in her back..

"taeng?"

taeyeon look at the person who called her and she saw yuri,yoona,hyoyeon,sunny,amber,and sooyoung all together...

"what the heck are you doing here?" asked taeyeon in calmed tone

"ah..ahmm.." yuri cant find an excuse so she dodge yoona 

"unnie.. ahmm...well.." same for yoona she cant find the right words what she will going to say to teayeon

"well?" taeyeon asked again and this time with an irritated voice and also raising one eyebrows.

"yuri.. yoona if you two will not going to say or anyone of you will not tell me what you are doing here and how did you all know that im here you should all start packing your things in my house go home!!" now taeyeon became furious and all her friends and choodings dont know what to do because its rare for them to see taeyeon in that state and they all are afraid in the circumstances if they tell the truth..

"taeng please dont be mad at us and dont kick us out in the house PLEASE.. ahmm... we kind of follow you here because we are scared what will you going to do since 4 days from now and its miyoung's death aniversary and every year your like not in your self and try to commit suicide so we are all worried about you!!"

when yuri said that.. taeyeon became teary and dont know what to do since she almost forgot that its near miyoung's death aniversary and that was all thanks to jessica that became taeyeon's distraction for awhile but now... taeyeon bow her head and speak..

"why do you all need to remind me that huh? i almost forgot it i almost had a chance to move on and now.... "

taeyeon close her and and she start to walk and went out side and get inside her car and went who knows where...

while taeyeon's friends and choodings are inside the shop they are all shocked when taeyeon said the word she dont want to hear from them...

"ahem..."

they all looked at the source of that cough sound and they saw a girl that looks like has the same age as them but she looks so nerdy with the glasses in her face and a bonnet

(something like this)

"who are you?" asked by sunny

"ahhhmm.. im.. j..sooyeon"

"ok... im sunny and this is my girlfriend sooyoung.. taeyeon's childhood friend" said sunny and she extend her hands for jessica to shake and same for sooyoung

"im yoona ... teayeon unnie's sister"

"yuri.. taeyeon's bestfriend"

"hyoyeon.. tae cousin"

"amber... also taeyeo unnie's cousins"

after the introduction jessica was shock that she never thought that yuri her crush and the star player and a varsity in their school was teayeon's bestfriend and also yoona the famous model and also hyoyeon the dancing queen and amber the famousm girl in the school..

"anyways lets not waste time me sooyoung hyoyeon will going to find taeyeon and yoona go back home and wait for her there and sooyeon?" said sunny

"yes?"

"do you have a car?"

"no i dont have my licence yet.."

"so how will you going home dont tell me you will ride a bus or a cab?"

"y-yea."

"ok yul drove sooyeon back to their house.."

"n-no i-its ok i can go home by my self you shou go and find taeyeon..!"

"sooyeon! we dont take no for an answer and besides yul is harmless and also its dangerous at this time of night.."

after sunny told that to jessica yul just drag jessica out of the shop and yuri open the passenger seat for jessica to come inside


YulSic P.O.V

red- jessica's thought

blue- yuri's thought

OMG OMG OMG!!! is this real? yuri as in kwon yuri is the one who will drive me home!! OMG!!!!

what the heck is sunny's thinking? i should be the one who is looking for teayeon since its my idea to follow her and now! why am i the one who should drive this girl back home

OMG this is the most nearest i can get to yuri.. OMG i cant breath...

what the is she ok? why is she red? and why is that she looks like she run a marathon race?

"ahmm sooyeong-shi? are you ok?"

"y-yeah.. by the way can i open the window its a little hot in here!"

"y-yeah sure..."

what the why am i stuterring?

OMG did she just asked me if i look ok?

both became silent on the way while in their own world of thoughts...

while suddenly yuri just look at jessica in the rearview mirror of her car..

hmmm she kinda cute...

omg did she just looked at me.. omg jessie your hallucinating!!!

the car stoped and they are now in front of jessica's house when yuri spoke..

"sooyeon?"



ok a little yulsic moment there kekekeke im sorry its a little boring

keep your comments it motivates me alot!!!

and also another thanks to 

 

 for subscribing this story!!! 

anyways i will try to uodate another chapter within 24 hours so keep on reading 

NO SILENT READERS PLEASE!!!!