welcome home!!!!

DJ got me falling in LOVE again

Author's P.O.V.

"you're what?!?!" said the person standing in the doorframe...

the two girls look at the person in the door they took a minute to look at the lady she dont look like a highschool student yet a college lady she looks like a fashionista person and before jessica could ask who she is someone shout from the door to the kitchen..

"EOMMA!!!!!" said yoona running towards the lady and hugged her

"hey auntie how are you!" said while trailing yoona behind and also hugged yuri when yoona let go of her mother...

"hey yoong yul!"said ms. im (former mrs.kim) with a warm smile

"eomma when did you came back from the US?!" asked yoona

"today.." ms. im said then shrugged 

but before yoona and yuri could asked another question soosun,hyoyeon and amber walked out in the kitchen and saw ms.im and hugged her...

"auntie since when did you came back?!" asked amber

"just today"

"then why didnt you call or texted us so that we picked you up in the airport.."said amber

"hmmm i just want to suprise all of you but i think im the one who is surprised here!" she said while looking at the couple of girls in the back...

"ohh yeah they are our girlfriends! eomma" said yoona proud...

"ahhh.." said ms.im

yoona went to her girlfriend's side and introduced soehyun to her mother at first seohyun was afraid to aproach knowing that, that is the first time she met yoona and taeyeon's mother... but when ms. im gave her hand to shake seohyun ms. im gave her a warming smile...

"nice to meet you seohyun yoong always talk about you and i can say that you are more beautiful that i expected ahh.." she said...

"t-thanks.. mrs.kim.."

"just eomma... and ohh dont call me mrs.kim im not a kim anymore.." she said and smile again to seohyun...

"ahmm auntie!!" calling the attention of ms.im and look at yuri!

"this is my baby!! hehehehe" she said while ginning like there is no tomorrow "this is jessica jung sooyeon"

"oh!..." she said and look at jessica "jessica jung... how the hell did she make you said yes? im wonderring because yuri is a major player..." said ms.im and everyone laugh at her....

"yah! auntie how could you!!" said yuri while pouting

"dont do that yul you look like a janitorfish!" said ms. im and again everyone laugh..."anyway nice to meet a beautiful girl like you"

"same to you auntie" said jessica politely

"and so who is this girl here?!" said ms.im looking at krystal

"eomma she is amber's girlfriend..." said yoona

"yah! im not!" said krystal looking at yoona who is laughing hard "by the way im krystal jung soojung jessica unnie's little sister" said krystal shaking the hand of ms. im

"you know you and amber look good together.." whispered by ms.im into krystal that make krystal to blushed like a tomato...

"and how about you young lady?" she asked nicole 

"im nicole jung jessica and krystal's cousin.." said nicole causally

"ahh i think i saw you before in the US and you are with hyo am i right?"

"y-yes auntie" said nicole..

"ahh so you two still together after this years good for you both"

"ahmm actually we broke up before i went here in korea auntie" said hyoyeon

"ahhh my bad sorry about that..."

"its ok auntie.." said nicole

after ms.im meet everyone except for tiffany ms.im went arround the couch and sit beside tiffany and look at her....

"so you must be stephanie hwang" said ms.im and tiffany just nod dont know what to say because she is afraid of what ms.im will think about her..."so you must be my first born partner right?" asked by ms.im

"n-no.. w-we are just mare friends.." said tiffany while stuttering and gave a famous eyesmile..

"not yet but soon" said ms.im while smirking at tiff..

yoona yuri and soosun couple smile when they saw ms.im like tiffany...

everyone is quite at that moment and it was broken when taeyeon went down...

"yah! what is the noi-" said taeyeon but she didnt finish what she about to say when her mother stand and look at her

"eomma?!"

"hey taeyeonie!! come here give me a hug" said her mother while raising her two hand toward taeyeon 

taeyeon run into her mother like a child and hugged her...

"i missed you so much eomma!!" said taeyeon while tears flown in her eyes...

taeyeon and yoona didnt saw their mother for almost 3 years because she is busy working in the comepany in the US while yoona is the one taking care in their company here in korea....

"i know" that is all what ms.im said...

****************************************

the whole day all the girls in the house talked some stuff while ms.im just listen to them while a certain person is silent and she is in the balcony looking at the view...

yoona,yuri,hyoyeon,amber prepare the dinner and ms.im went to her daughter taeyeon that is in the balcony...

"hey.." said ms.im

"eomma.." 

"so.."

"so?"

"dont you think she looks like miyoung?"

"she may look like her but they have different standing in life and also personality.." 

"i can see that..but dont you think its unfair for her to.. you know look at her like she is miyoung but she is not..."

taeyeon went to the bench and sit beside her mother...

"arrggg... i know about that but right now im confuse... plus i dont want to hurt her... i dont want to see her like what happened to miyoung.. and another thing is that i only have 7months and i will be in that stupid arrange marriage..."

ms.im put her hand in taeyeon shoulder and taeyeon look at her...

"taeng.. i know you loved your father at the sametime you hate him but right now you have all the rights to do what you want to do and not all the time you will said yes to you father sometimes you need to say no... i know its hard but it will be a first step for you not to be your father's robot... make him to realize you are his daughter and not an employee that anytime he can lose you.." and with that ms.im stand and went back inside the house and left taeyeon...

Ms.Im's P.O.V.

taeyeon... i hope this time you will realize that its time to stand agains your father and stand in your own feet.. i know i cannot force you to leave your father but i hope you will realize that the reason why fate give you tiffany is that to make things right in you life again...



miss me!?!?!?!hehehehehe im here again!!!

ok guys sorry for a short andborring update forgive me!!!

but please tell me what you think about this (means not just "its great" but please tell me your thoughts about it..) 

and i sacrifice my rest time for all of you guys to please dont ignore me and not telling me what you want to tell

commenting is free!!!!

 

 

and for all the silent readers that for reading....(-_-)