meeting part 2

DJ got me falling in LOVE again

taeyeon is a little bored right know but just in time someone called her

"taeyeon?" taeyeon looked at her back and she saw tiffany standing there in her red dress

"t-tiffany-shi?" said taeyeon in confusion "what are you doing here?"

"ahmm.... i am supposed to be meeting my future fiance here but when i walked through here i just saw you... and god... you look good" said tiffany while eyeing taeyeon from head to toe...

"t-thanks you too... anyways since the person i am meeting here is not yet here why dont you seat down here first..." said taeyeon and she stand up and pull a chair in fron of her for tiffany to seat down...

the night was so perfect for the two while waiting for their partners to come but they almost forgot that..... and while talking and laughing someone came....

"ms. kim taeyeon?"

"t-tiffany?"

the look at the people who just arrived and..tiffany was shocked

"nickhun? what the hell are you doing here?"

"a-ahhmm... your dad sent me here.."

"what dont tell me... OMG you are my f..." before tiffany could finish and freak out taeyeon stoped her...

"ahmm guys why dont you seat first people are looking at us.."

the two men seat in the vacant seat nickhun in the side of tiffany and the other one on taeyeon...

"anyways.. you are kim taeyeon right?" said the unknown man

"yes! and you are?"

"i am byun baekhyun..... and mr kim send me here..."

"so you mean you are my future fiance?" asked taeyeon with a poker face and tiffany was shocked

"y-yes i guess.."

"ok... since im hungry waiting for you lets just order first before we talked.."

**************************

after they ordered their foods tiffany asked baekhyun of she knows nickhun

"so how long did you and nick know each other?"

"hmmm 5 years... we met when we still in gradeschool then after that we lost communication when nickhun left and study in US and we just met now.."

"hmmm how come nick i didnt know it since we dated 3 yrs?" tiffany is looking at nickhun and she is waiting patienly for the answer..

"well... you never asked.."

"yeah.... but you always tell stories that even i didnt asked about you still tell me.."

nickhun os lost for words and now taeyeon was really bored... so its her time to talked

"baekhyun-shi..."

"y-yes.."

"first thing first..."

"y-yes??"

"i want you to know that i hate waiting....i hate late people... and second i have an anoying friends,sister and cousins that you need to meet before we could have a date again... you need their permision before i can go... and third i hate someone who bossing me arround.. i hate someone who asked me about my past i hate when someone just barge into my personal things personal life and i hate this...."

nickhun gulp his saliva and tiffany was shock at what taeyeon told baekhyun....

"i know this is what my dad wants but i want to tell you this.... you dont need to be with me 24/7 eventhough my dad tells you to do so and also if ever i am in a relationship right now it shouldnt be matter's to you because i still have time before the marriage and also i want you to stay out of my life... i know i am a bit harsh but this is what i want i dont care if you have a bad impresion of me right now but i hate this thing!!! i only do this because of what my dad said.. are we clear?"

"y-yes.."

after that taeyeon stand up and and leave the three in the table shocked at what taeyeon did....

taeyeon look at her phone and tiffany is calling her...

"hellow?"

"yah!!! kim taeyeon!?!! how dare you leave me with this jerk please pick me up i am still in the restaurant..."

taeyeon cant help it she told the taxi driver to go back to the resto and pick up tiffany...

the two girls is on their way back when tiffany told taeyeon she didnt want to go home....

"taeyeon please!!! i dont want to go home now..."

"what do you want me to do?? i cant let you sleep in my house there is no available room there! and besides you cant sleep in my room!"

"please tae i dont want to see my dad... i hate him right now... he knows how i hate nickhun but he still wants me to marry him..." tiffany is now crying and holding taeyeon's arm tightly...

taeyeon couldnt resist the crying girl in her arm so she told the driver to go directly in her house... after 30 minutes of drive they got into taeyeon's house and tiffany was now sleeping taeyeon didnt bother to wake uo the girl so she picked her up bridal style...

when taeyeon is inside the house yoona gasp when she saw her sister walking up stair with tiffany in her arms but taeyeon didnt notice her....when she came into her room she put down tiffany in her bed and looked at the sleeping girl...

'you dont deserve a jerk like him or even a girl like me tiffany you deseve better... those tears shouldnt pour in your beautiful face...' said taeyeon in her mind while looking at the face of the sleeping girl and tayeon went into the bathroom change her clothes and bring a wet cloth to wipe the tear stain into tiffany's face... after that she went down and do some paper works from the company and start woking she didnt know that her sister still looking at her in a distant and just shake her head...

 

'unnie!! i am sorry for being so selfish for being so stubborn you shouldnt be suffering like this of it wasnt for me... i am sorry... despite of everything ive done to you you still there for me... take care for me love me...' said yoona in her mind... still looking at her sister



i've read the latest comment and i am sorry to say if the chapters that i make is short 

and i am really really really sorry about that but i will still try my best to make it longer 

and also please comment about this chapter and tell me what you think so that i 

will know if you like this or not 

anyways

today is krystal's birthday and wait for the next chapter

a break from taeny drama

it will be a krystal chapter kekekekeke

i will going to put it withing 24 hour so stay tuned...

 

note: PLEASE DONT BE A SILENT READERS!!!!!!!!!

and also if you guys want to make a cover photo for this lets talk in

kakao talk 

reikochan20

FB page

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Reiko_chan20/629902107125580