WHAT! WHO!

DJ got me falling in LOVE again

"i missed you!" 

that is the only thing i understand what she said...

and she suddenly hugged me tight...

"m-miyoung i missed you!"

*wait what? who? miyoung who is she?

"hey! i-im n-not m-miyoung.."

the warm of her body was slowly fading when i told her that and she looked at me and i just gived her my famouse 'eye smile' and her reaction from sad to shocked and...

"!!.. miane miane... i- i thought..."

but before she finish what is she going to said she just run away...

why is that everyday i always meet a people who is so so soooooo weird... grrrrrr..


Taeyeon's P.O.V

i just ran away and didnt finish what i will going to say when i realize that it was tiffanny...

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh.... i hope she didnt recognize me specially without my glasses...

i immediately went to the car park and before i could stepped out of the hallway i just bump into someone..

"ouch!!"

"miane miane!!" i bow many time and when i look at the girl that i bump i realize it was jessica who is in the floor right now...

"sorry jessica.." i offered my hands to her and she gladly accept it and i pull her out..

"taeng?"

"y-yeah.." i tried not to look at her because i just dont want her to see my red eyes...

"are you ok?" she asked and and trying to look at my eyes..

"y-yeah.. anyways i need to go emergency.. see you around.."

i didnt let her speak and i just run away and went straight to my car...

*********

while im driving the image of tiffany's eye smile is flashing into my mind and i just want to get rid of it....

when suddenly my phone rings...... i picked it up and yuri's and yoona's voice is ringing inside my car...

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! UNNNIEEE!!!!!" said yoona

"TAENGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" said yuri!!

"YAH! YAH!!! do you want me to be deaf please lower your voice!!!!" i said with an irritated voice.."what is it?"

"ahhhhmm.. unnie... why? huh! why?" sound like upset

"yeah taeng why?"

"what the hell are you talking about?"

"WHY DID YOU LEAVE US ALONE!!!!! AND NO WAKE US UP!" the both said in chorus...

"yah!! i said no shouting..." 

"miane" they both said..

"i leave early because i went somewhere... anyways need to go im driving bye.."

after the call ended i just sigh... and while im driving i went to a tunnel and after passing it i saw a beautiful sea....

and i parked my car near the ocean and sat on a sand.....

looking at the horizon the memories of miyoung flash back into me when we had our first date......

>>FLASHBACK<<

im laying in the sand and my eyes are close when i feel like someone is look at me i look at me left side and i saw a pair of beautiful eye smile i ever seen in my life and she is smiling at me...

"am in heaven right now? because im looking at a beautiful angel in front of me.."

"yah! tae tae why you so cheesy!!"

she pushed me and i just laugh and kissed her forehead..

"tae tae..?"

"hmm??"

"what will going to happen next?"

"what do you mean?"

"i mean to us? your dad despite me and i never meet you mom and your cousins dont like me also you sister and yuri..."

"miyoung-ah.. i dont care about my dad anymore i will fight for you whatever happen and mom she will surely liked you because you are the girl that make me happy and loved me and take care of me and my everything.. about cousins i dont care what they thinks of us if they loved me they will accept us even yoong and yul... yul will understand us...." after i told her that i hover over her and kissed her forehead, eye brows, eyelids and he nose and i kissed her lips...

miyoung-ah i know this will like us against the world but i will try to fight it and please also try to fight for us, for me..

....................................

(taayeon's dad office.)

"taeyeon thats non sence..!"

"but dad i loved her..."

"love? what do you know about love huh? your too you to say about love and nothing will cause good to you about that love look at me and your mom! i tried to loved her but she just...." my dad couldn’t finish what he will going to say so i in..

"DAD! you and mom are different.. mom is in loved with someone and grandpa just forced you to marry her so that she will turn her back on the guy she love!"

"taeyeon! listen to me!!! i will provide the medical treatment that girl needs.. if you will break up with her and if not and pursue what you want i will disowned you and you will never get a chance to see you sister you beloved cousins and best friend and worst you girlfriend will die!"

i dont know what to think miyoung need the treatment or else she will die but when i accept dad i will still lose her.. so i need to what dad’s want me to do in order for her to lived..

"ok.. ill accept just please do whatever you can in your money just to saved her.."

"what a stubborn child you are! just like you mother..."

..................................

2 weeks passed and today is miyoung's surgery and i didn’t see her after that  i accept dad's proposal... and i told yuri to keep an eye on her and of she is ok now and strong enough tell her that we are over.. and also the same day of the surgery is the day where my dad sent me to America..

a week after the surgery yuri called me and she told me that miyoung passed away because she didnt take it the way i broke up with her in the letter....

my worlds turn upside-down and i didnt leave the dorm room after that i didnt eat nor sleep i always cry and since i dont have any roommates there is no one who comforts me...

that where my best friend went to America to take me back in Seoul....

>>end flash back..<<

 

tears just pour from my eyes and i cant stopped it...

i just cry and cry and cry 

 

miyoung-ah... im sorry im so so sorry... i cant dont know what to do! i dont know what dicition i want to make my head is a mess i should have choose you that moment...!! 

miyoung!!


 


hey guys hopped you enjoy this one 

dont be shy to comment 

and i dont tolerate a silent readers here!! so please!!!

and also thanks to the new subscribers,, kekekekek love love love!!!!

and hope this chapter answers your confusion in the last chapter