What happened to you?

DJ got me falling in LOVE again

Author's P.O.V

its already 7pm when taeyeon woke up still in the seaside.. she didnt realize that her phone is beeping non-stop she get up from the sand and went to her car and take her phone...

"30 missed calls and 20 messages.." she said to no one

she look at the caller id of the people who she missed the call and she saw 5 missed call from her dad and 10 from yoona 10 from yuri and 2 from amber and 3 from hyoyeon.. and all of the messages are from yuri and yoona...

before she dialed the number of yoona to asked what happen and why they are calling her her phone suddenly had another phone call and it has no name so she answer it...

"yeoboseo?" said

"is this kim taeyeon?"

"yes she is! who is this?"

"yah!!! this is sunny!!"

"sunny? sunny lee?"

"yeah! how are you? wai where the heck are you im in your house and..." and before the person could finish what is she going to say another voice heared in the other line...

"UNNIEE!!!! WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU!!! IM SO SO SO WORRIED ABOUT YOU!! ARE YOU OK? COME HOME NOW PLEASE!!"

"YAH!YAH what did i tell you about shouting in the phone when your talking to me.!! anyways im ok and im on my way there talk to you later bye!"

taeyeon just ended the call and she went inside her car and start the engine and drove back home...

on her way home she pull out in the book store that she saw on her way and went there and get inside....


Taeyeon's P.O.V

when i got inside the store i was amaze bacause i thought i was just a simple book store but its also a coffee shop and the inside of the store is warm and cozy perfect for a bookish people.. but its also ellegant and i went straight to the mystery section of the store and look for a good book...

after minutes of looking i saw a book that look like interesting and i bought it and i also bought a frappucino and went to find a table where i can read my book and enjoy the frappucino that i bought...but there is no seat available and before i left the store a girl sitting alone reading a book got my attention...

"jessica?" i whisper 

and i came near the girl just to be sure if i am not mistaken...

"hi?" i said

the girl look at me and i was correct it was jessica..

"taeng?"

"may i seat here?" i guesture the empty seat in front of her and she just nod..

"what are you doing here?" she asked me

"a-ahmm i went somewhere i fell a sleep there and while im driving this store cought my attention so i just went here and i can say this place is perfect hidding place for a people like you.." i said and also teasing her..

"yah! what do you mean people like me?"

"ahahaha your popular and people dont much see the jessica jung i am seing right now.. and girl who is envy by everyone and also people likes to e their friends and a girl who is ice princess that people are scared to aproach her is also the girl in front of me with a glassess in her eyes like a nerd and a reading a book..."

she look shock at the statement that i told her and i just smiled at her expression and told her

"dont worry your secret is safe with me.."

"t-thanks..."

she is now blushing i just smiled again at her expression

"taeng?"

"hmm?"

"you know you look cute without those big spectacles of yours.."

"t-thanks.."

after that we both became silent and go back to our own bussiness... READING the book that we bought...

after an hour or so i asked jessica if i can drove her home since its getting late and she agree to the idea and while we are in the car we both are in an awkward silence so i just open the radio and i accedentally tune it to the station where i am working at...

"taeng dont change it i like that station... specially DR.Love.." she said..

"ow really?"

"yeah i like her tips about love.."

and we both went into silence while listening to the radio anouncer..

"good evening people of the world who is now tunning in to Dr. Love... guys im DJ kangin by the way DJ taengoo is absent right now due to her sickeness and she wants me to tell you guys that she is very very sorry for being absent... haist.. DJ taengoo take care and we all hope that you will be alright and get well soon.. your fans is missing you already..."

a smile crept into my face as i am listening to kangin

i hope i could go back soon but i take my leave for a week.. sorry kangin oppa....

"oww... i wish she is fine...." said jessica

"what?" im pretending that i didnt listen to what she said..

"i said i hope the DJ will be ok... she always give a good tips about love.."

"WOW! i never thought that the ice princess is a hopeless romantic person" is said in teasing tone..

"yah!!"

"hehehehe im just joking!"

and we both laugh...

after 15 mins of drive we both reach our destination..

"thanks.." said jessica

"no prob.. kekeke"

"so see you arround?"

"y-yeah..."

after that i drove back home... when i came home a pair of arms welcomed me in my door steps..

"unnieee...!!"

"yoong i c-cant b-breath....."

"oh s-sorry... im just... worried about you!"

"im ok yoong i just went to the sea side..... ok since you saw me that im ok i will be in my room to take a rest ok.."

she just nod and went straight to my room not going to the living room area where my choodings and bestfriends are there...



ok its a little boring chapter but i need comments... please many comments

the faster that i will update this..

kekekekekek 

and thanks to:

for subscribing into my story!!