its just a dream....

DJ got me falling in LOVE again

"I LOVE YOU!!" after she said those three word i realise that my dad is waking me up..

so everything is just a dream?..oh god dad why do you need to wake me up like this why o why?!?!?! 

"hey princess since when did you became like your bestfriend??you can sleep through an earthquake you know.." sid my dad with a smile in his face.... and i just rolled my eyes on him and asked..

"what do you want dad and disturbing my restday??" im not really like that to my dad before he told me that i will be engage...

"ahmm nothing i just want to tell you that leo and michelle is comming tonight just for you to know..." he said and turning arround but he suddenly stop at his foot step and turn back at me.. " and ohh why dont you invite nickhun also its a fimily dinner and nickhun will be a part of this family also.." he said i growled when he said that name 

"why dont you be the one who invite him since you are really fond of him" i said with a sarcastic voice... and he just shake his head to me

"why dont you forgive him for what he did long ago he's still your boyfriend.." he said 

"FYI dad! HE broke up with me and leave me who knows where and now your saying he's my boyfriend? and how can you consider him as your future in-law if your real daughter here dont even like him anymore.." i said and again he just shake his head and sigh and go out in my room...

i just went back to my bed and stares at the silling of my room and i slowly closed my eyes remembering my dream.... my dream of smiling taeyeon in front of me but again i was inetrupted when my phone rings...

i look at the caller ID and it was jessica..

"yeoboseo?"

"tiff a-ahhmm.. i will going to pass to our date today to the mall something came up and.." she said and before she could fining what she is about to say i heared another voice in the line.. it must be yuri 

"jess its ok im probably going to say that to you since im not in the mood today.. ok so talk to you later bye.." and before she could speak i end our calll

since people are willing to bother me i get up from my bed and have a long shower and since today is saturday and its only 8 in the morning i get dressed up and went to a place where i know i can find peace....... in my mother's grave...

********************************************************************

after a 30 mins drive i came in the cemetery and while entering the place i remember the dream i had so i tried to walk in the place i rember where taeyeon brought me (in the dream) and while i am getting closser and closser to that place my heart is pumping and i feel like this is another dream until i heard someone's voice... i hid behind the tree near the grave of miyoung and slowly look at miyoung's grave and i saw a person... 

the figure of the person is more likely similar to taeyeon's... i gasp when i said taeyeon because when i look a little close its her but i hid my self again...

"I HATE IT MIYOUNG-AH I HATE!!!!! I HATE HER! I HATE THIS! why her?! why tiffany hwang! i hate it i hate it I HATE IT!!!!" when taeyeon said that my heart almost burst so i ran as fast as i could because i dont want to hear it anymore i dont want to hear anything she will going to say... 


Author's P.O.V

after tiffany leave while crying her heart out going to her mother's grave taeyeon was now alone again but she didnt know that tiffany was there...

taeyeon scream her heart out because she dont know what to do her heart spoke the name of tiffany but her mind was in still in miyoung...

"miyoung-ah... i hate this.... i hate the fact that i now falling for her..." after she said that she felt a hand in her shoulder and when she look back she saw a man with a smile...

"oppa? oppa heechul?" sait taeyeon

"hi taengoo how are you and who are you falling with?"aske by heechul

taeyeo wipes the tears in her face before she shakes her head like a little child and said

"no one oppa" she said..

"then why are you crying and..." before heechul could asked for more question taeyeon hugged him like there is no tomorrow.." ok taengoo i will not asked anymore until you are ready but be sure to tell oppa everything ok?" said heechul and taeyeon just nod at him while still hugging

kim heechul is also one of taeyeon's cousin (CLOSEST of all) he is the one who always there for taeyeon when they are still little kids but when heechul leave for US they rarely talk about stuff only yoona always update him about taeyeon and even tho he is MIA for a long time still care for taeyeon and he need to be away from her for taeyeon to stand in her own and not stand while he is supporting taeyeon he want taeyeon to grow individually but now like how he see taeyeon his heart broke knowing that her little cousin is so broken and lonely... and he is now blaming himself for that....

after awahile taeyeon broke the hug and they both walk back to the paking lot when taeyeon saw a familiar pink car... 

at first she thought maybe its someone's car but then when she saw the plate number she conclude that its tiffany's car so before heechul could aske whta is the matter taeyeon run back in the cemetery... she run and run looking for a certain red haired girl 

she still dont know why but she has a feeling that she want to see tiffany..... 

and there are things running in her mind at that time like what would she tell her is she see her or something else... and before another question was formed into her she spot what she is looking for and then she walked slowly to the girl standing in a grave....

taeyeon could hear tiffany's cry and she felt her heart broke not knowing that she is the reason why tiffany is crying and at that moment taeyeon's body move and s her arms arround tiffany's waist .. tiffany wast starled and alsmost pound the intruder but before she could react more she smell a familliar vanilla scent and she knows its taeyeon... she slowly closed her eyes but the image of taeyeon and the words of the girls is keep repeating in her mind and she untangled taeyeon's hand in her waist and turn arround...

"taeyeon..." said tiffany but she was cut off when taeyeon put his point finger in tiffany's lips and shake her head..

"tiffany i dont know why or how but..." taeyeon was cut of when she looked in tiffany's eyes that was broken 

"taeyeon please! can you leave now i need time alone with my mother please..." said tiffany pleading even tho deep in her heart she want's to know what taeyeon will say but at that moment was broken after what she heared from taeyeon...

taeyeon leave tiffany alone but not knowing yoona and seohyun was at cemetery that moment and they saw everything and also heared..

TBC



what a tease!! sorry guys...

i know you really really hate me now but your taeny pairings will soon be together please be patient!!! 

and thanks for all the SILENT READERS who support this story and 

to all those who loves to comment i appreciate it so much 

COMMENT | VOTE | SUBSCRIBE