i want.......... YOU!!!

DJ got me falling in LOVE again

one week passed and tiffany is still absent and taeyeon is becoming more worried for knowing that the last time she saw tiffany she was crying in the cemetery in front of her mother's grave and she dont know what she is going to do..... 

while seohyun and yoona knows everything that happend because they were in that place at that moment.... 

"should we tell her?" asked seohyun to yoona

"i guess no at this poin unnie should know by herself that she hurt tiffany unnie"

"but she didnt mean it we are there fany unnie just missunderstood everything..."

"but still they need to fix it by their own and besides i know my unnie and we know that she also likes fany unnie and she will do anything to see her again.. by the way where is she and is she not in school its been a week?"

"ahmm i dont know either she's been avoiding my call or nic and sica unnies call and sica unnie went to their house her father said that she's not there.. i worried yoong..."

"dont be i know she's alright i think she just need some time and also my sister will do anything to see her just wait for it.."

and with that the two join the gang without taeyeon and tiffany....

(taeyeon)

meanwhile taeyeon is now in the school rooftop she's been there since she got in the school remembering the first time she saw tiffany and with that she felt a little lonely she misses tiffany so hard that she fell into her knees holding her chest and cry....

tiffany what the hell did you do to me? why am i falling so hard for you that i want you here by my side? i hate this!!!!

the day ended and taeyeon went to her car and dash out to the school premises.... while she is driving her mind is just focusing on the memories that tiffany starting to bug her and the moment she became close to the girl and also the times when she saw tiffany cry... 

after 30 mins of driving she stoped her car infront of tiffany's house when she get out of her car she immidietly went to the front door and knock...after several knock a woman who looks like tiffany but have a shorter hair and its also black....

"ahmm yes?" said the woman

"ahmm yes i am taeyeon tiffany's friend i just want to know if she's here?"

"ahmm she's not here she's in our family rest house in jeonju"

"ahmm do you mind if i asked you the exact adress of your house there? i really really really need to see her and talked to her please?"

"ahmm... here"

"thanks by the way are you?..." before taeyeon could finish the girl in front of her cut her off..

"im michelle tiffany's older sister"

"oww thanks again for this..."

and with that taeyeon leave tifany's house and she went to her car and drove back to her own ... when she's now in her house she can feel that there is no one in the house and remeber that yoona is with seohyun in the library reviewing for the exam while hyoyeon and amber is in the theater still practicing and yuri has a basketball practice and soosun couple in on their date so she went to her room and grab some things that she will need for her short trip in jeonju and leave a note in the living room not saying where she is....

she is now driving to jeonju her parent's hometown and the place where she grew up before she went to seoul...

after hours of driving its already dark so she went to the old house of her parents and only to find that her mother was there....

"eomma?"

"ohh teonie what are you doing here?"

"im here to visit a friend what about you?"

"a friend?" she asked but she has a hint of who's freind was that she change the topic by answering the other question " im here because i had a meeting with a friend of mind and since its already dark i cant drive back to seoul.."

"oh... by the way did you have eat dinner?"

"yes how about you?"

"yes eomma" she said and made some straching and said " ill be on my room"

before her mother could answer her she went upstairs and her mother just shake her head...

while taeyeon was in her room she still thinking what make her came here just like that and why she's so worried about what tiffany feels etc...and questions in her mind drove her crazy... untill she fell a sleep

...........................................................................................................................

she woke up late in the afternoon not the typical taeyeon but when she woke up and went down stair she found out that her mother came back to seoul so she went back to her room take a bath and dress up and went to a certain place in tiffany's house...

when she is now in front of tiffany's door at first she hesitate to knock but she still knock not knowing what she will going to say or to ask...

after a few knock the door open revealing tiffany she saw tiffany's eyes that is swallowed because of crying 

"what are you doing here?"

"ahmm aren't you going to invite me inside before you boomabard me some questions.." 

tiffany step back and taeyeon went inside.. the house was messy

"i will not going to say sorry if the house was messy because i dont really think that i will going to have some visitor" said tiffany with her husky voice

"its ok.." said taeyeon

"so why are you here?"

"why are you so cold to me?"

"dont answer me with another question so why are you here!"

"i dont know"

"you dont know you drove here from seoul because you dont know? wow just wow... you just waste some time energy just because of nothing!" 

"what happend to you why are you like that if i did something wrong just tell me please i dont want us to be like this!" said taeyeon still trying to calm down

"what happen to me? what happen to me is you kim taeyeon! you make me go head over heels for you but because of you dead girlfriend you dont see me you became so numb that you dont even feel what i feel for you! and now your saying that you dont want us to be like this! what the hell taeyeon your so pathetic...." she said and turn arround to taeyeon to go upstairsbut before she could go she turn arround and " and ohh... that I HATE IT MIYOUNG-AH I HATE!!!!! I HATE HER! I HATE THIS! why her?! why tiffany hwang! i hate it i hate it I HATE IT!!!! ring a bell?" she said while guesturing how taeyeon said it...

taeyeon jaw droped and now she knows why tiffany became angry at her so she immedietly pull tiffany's wrist and catch her before she got out of balance and she kissed her deeply but tiffany pulled out...

"what the hell!!" said tiffany

"you didnt let me finish what i said that day you just assume that i hate you! if you just let me finish it and this what would i had say.." taeyeon said and smirk to tiffany before she said " i hate the fact that im now falling for you deeply no let me rephrase it i like the fact that im now falling for you!" she said and look deeply into tiffany's eyes " would you let me give another chance?" she ask tiffany and tiffany just nod and taeyeon cupped tiffany's face and she slowly leaned to kissed tiffany and tiffany kissed back.....

taeyeon and tiffany was now heading to the living room still not braking the kiss and tiffany pushed taeyeon to the sofa and hover to her ...they kissed until they broke it because of lack of air and taeyeon still looking at tiffany while their forehead are together and taeyeon flip their position and now she is on top and she kissed back tiffany after that long kissed tiffany's hand is now on the hem of taeyeon's shirt slowly pulling up

the two lost in their own world when...

"what in the world!" 

TBC



ok guys after 30 chapters yey for TAENY!!!! 

anyways need a feed back in this chapter guys!! please!! please!!!!

anyway i have a new stories in mind but i want to aske what do you want me to make 

yoonhyun coulple.jeti couple.yulti couple,soosic.suntae,or taeri??

COMMENT | VOTE | SUBSCRIBE