Back side story of KIM TAEYEON part 1 (taeyeon and miyoung)

DJ got me falling in LOVE again

After a few years taeyeon is now in 5th grade and she still living with her father but yoona is with her mother they still seeing each other at school or sometime taeyeon will go to yoona’s house…

Lunch break taeyeon yuri and yoona is in the garden eating their lunch when they heard a crying girl… because she was bullied by leeteuk and his friends.. taeyeon cant take what she is seeing so she step on in and leeteuk gulp when taeyeon is infront of him and they run taeyeon sit infront of the crying girl and said..

“its ok they are gone now your ok now”

“t-thanks..”

“I will only accept you thank you if you stop crying and smile..”

The girl wipe the tears in her face and smile to taeyeon… taeyeon remember the girl in the hospital the eyesmile girl

“wait you are her”

“huh?”

“the eyesmile girl…I forgot her name but its start with m…”

“miyoung?”

“yes miyoung you are her right?”

Miyoung just nod and smile at her..

“and you are taeyeon?”

“yes I am” and taeyeon give her hands to miyoung to help her stand…

Ever since that encounter taeyeon and miyoung became close and when they are in middle school miyoung became more and more weak…

And yoona didn’t want to help her sister for miyoung’s help..she was jealous because all the attention of taeyeon was given to miyoung and not her… yuri also close to her and develop and certain feelings for miyoung..

A year before miyoung die taeyeon confess her love for miyoung..

“lee miyoung please let me take your weak heat and I will give you my strong heart..”

“but taetae..”

“miyoung I love you and I will always do! and I will do everything to make you better..”

“taetae…”

“miyoung please”

“yes!”

And with that they become together but a certain someone was deeply hurt seeing her bestfriend and her love together…

“how can you do that?”

“what do you mean yoong?”

“ that! Faking your self to be ok when its not”

“yoona I don’t know what you are talking about”

“oh come on yul I know you… and I know you like that miyoung…”

“yoona..”

“if you really love her then fight for her”

“I cant… I am knock out even before the bell rang”

Yoona just shake her head and leave yuri..

After a 7 months taeyeon went to yuri crying her heart out…

“what happen to you why are you crying?”ask  yuri in her worried tone

“a-appa…”

“did he hit you again I swear to god I will a police now”

“no.. he wants me to …. Break up with miyoung exchange to her heart surgery….”

“what? What did you said?”

“I agree to him but he still give me 2 months to break up with her”

“but what will you going to do? she is weak if you will going to say that to her she will die..”

“I know that is why I am here please yul help me I don’t know what else I can do!”

“even you ask me taeng I also don’t have any answer..but what will you going to do after you break up with her..”

“dad said that he will send me to US to study there..”

“what?!...why??”

“he said that its for my good..”

“but taeng..”

Taeyeon cry all night to yuri until she passed out..

After two months taeyeon still don’t know how she will going to broke up to miyoung so she wrote a letter and gave it to yuri telling her to take care of miyoung..

Taeyeon know what yuri feelis for miyoung that is why she is letting yuri to take care of miyoung even thought it hurts for her to leave the person she love she still do it for her to live more…

miyoung-ah… if we are really destined to be together time will bring us back together I love you miyoung-ah..’ taeyeon said in her mind before she board the plane…

Little by little taeyeon adjust her self in the school she may not have friends their atlease she can do things she want to do after 2 weeks in the school she always think of miyoung and how is she and how is the surgery…

Yuri always telling her that miyoung wants to talk to her and want to know how is she… but she don’t have any courage to talk to miyoung so she sent yuri and letter that she wrote to miyoung and break up letter to be exact and after a few days a news came to her that miyoung died… they say that miyoung die in an heart attack and they let taeyeon to believe in that but she didn’t know that miyoung attempt a suicide because of broken heart…

Taeyeon became depressed and didn’t go to school she even locke herself in ther dorm room when yuri heard that news she and yoona became worried about her and went to US just to fetch taeyeon and bring her back to korea…

After a year taeyeon became cold,and low profile in the school and she develop anger in her dad…

She became mad at her dad because of that and she always tell to yuri and yoona that if it wasn’t for her dad miyoung must be still alive until now…



ok guys like what i said this is just a little treat for all of you so....

anyways i need a comment on this chapter!!!!

and always thank you to my 100+ subscribers!!!! keep it up guys!!!

next chapter will be the normal scene!!!