helping tae-tae part 1 (the PLAN!!)

DJ got me falling in LOVE again

Author's P.O.V.

everything that taeyeon and suzy said was heared by tiffany and she has a mixed emotion... anger,hatred toward that suzy girl and also she was sad about taeyeon.. she need make a plan... a plan not let taeyeon leave her or the school...

*********************************

taeyeon on the other side was left crying remebering all the things in past and also the small time she spend with tiffany.......

after a few minutes taeyeon got up and went to her car and leave the school premisess.... and went to one place she always go when she needs to calm herself and was on miyoung's grave....

after a few hours of drive taeyeon was now standing in miyoung's grave and another tears flow from her eyes...

"miyoung-ah... in the times that i need someone to calm my temper you and only you are the one who always do that... when i need someone to confort me when my dad scold me you are there now miyoung i need you please i need you to be here by my side again... i regret all the things i made without your concern... miyoung i missed you!" and with that taeyeon falls in the ground still crying her heart out...until she fell a sleep...

***********************************

tiffany left the place where taeyeon and suzy was and go to her class... after the class was ended they all went to the caffeteria to eat lunch

jessica saw tiffany was zoned out and also she is not with taeyeon so she asked her..

"yah! tiffany!"

"y-yea?"

"why are you zoning out?"

"uhh i-its nothing jess just eat your lunch.." said tiffany flashing her with her famous eyesmile...

"Hwang Stephany are you going to spill it out or i will make you!" said jessica not believing tiffany that its nothing... well they arent bestfriends for nothing right?

"ahhmmm jess do you know by any chance the name bae suzy?"

"no why?"

"whey guys watzzup?" before tiffany is going to say something yuri and her gang came together with nicole,krystal and seohyun..

"yah seobang i have a question do you know by chance a name bae suzy?" asked jessica hopping her girlfriend knows her

"no.. why?"

"wait did anyone said bae suzy?" asked by yoona

"yeah know her?" asked by jessica

"ahh yeah... she is the daughter of bae minyuk dad's bussiness rivalry and the music club president why?" said yoona and jessica glared at tiffany..

they all look at tiffany curiously...

"tiffany-unnie why? and is that question is from you?"said seohyun

"ahmm y-yeah.." said tiffany atill trying to figure out the right word how she will going to tell them..

"fany-unnie is there somthing wrong?" asked by yoona "by the way where is taeng-hyunnie (hyung-unnie)" she added..

tiffany still fighting her self to tell or not to tell them and after a few seconds she made up her mind and tell them...

"uhhmm guys we have a problem... actually its taetae's but ahmm.."

"wait what do you mean taeyeon's problem?" said yuri glaring at tiffany

tiffany gulp the saliva that is in and take a deep breath before she speak..

"ok please hear me first before you react ok?!"

they all nod... then tiffany tell the story to what happen to their encounter with suzy and what she heared from her (read chapter 19 so you will not be confused about what happened) and after she finished telling them the story they were shock and they cant believe that suzy will do that things to taeyeon...

"that girl! i will ripped her head off if she tries touch taeng!" said jessica and yuri is trying to calm her girlfriend..

"i cant believe it! that girl if she touch my sister i will surely burned her!!!!" said yoona and seohyun also calming her

"guys! guys! your anger will not solve any of this problem.." said sunny

"yeah sunny is right we need to have a plan!" said yuri!

"but what kind of plan and we know taeng hyunnie she will not let anyone to be harmed by this kind of situation!" said yoona

"yeah.. you are right but every problem has a solution!! we will going to find a solution to that problem..." said sunny

at that time sooyoung was silent and still looking arround when her eyes landed on a poster

"hey when will the sportsfest start?" asked sooyoung but she was answered by punch in her arm

"ouch!"

"that's for you! how can you eventhing about that kind of thing when we have a problem like this?"

sooyoung take a deepbreath and spoke.."the reason why i asked when the sportsfest will start is because i am thinking that why can we fight them using sports... like when we win she will leave the school and be gone to our lives but if they win we will let taeyeon leave the school" she said"but since we only have one week for taeyeon to stay here and that is why i am asking when will it start so we can asked her to extend her time...."

they all just nod at that plan....

"its risky but we can have a chance to win them.." said yuri

"so when it was?" said sooyoung

"its on next week.." said amber

"ok so this is the start of the plan..."



ok guys just trying to make a clift hanger update kekekeke

please dont hate me!!!!

ok guys i need and evalutaion for this story!!!

so far how do you like this story?

best answer will get a chance to give me his/her idea for the next chapter!!!!!!

or if you dont like it 

ignore me!!!!! -_-

 

btw about the poster i put her its credit to me!!! kekekekeke

im the one who made it!!!!