a little trip in cheonjiyeon falls part 2

DJ got me falling in LOVE again

Taeyeon's P.O.V.

the night came so fast and its now dark and i am now cooking our diner when my sister aproach me....

"yow! need help?"

"no im ok here.... but i have a question to ask?"

"hmm... what is it?"

"are you and seohyun dating?"

i look at her with my narrow eyes and she smile and nod at me...

"like what i thought... anyways i know her she is a good girl dont break her heat arraso?"

"hmmm unnie your talking like you dont know me..." she said while pouting...

"aha! i know you right! your a player... like yul"

"yah!"

i laugh at her and she is now pouting i take a paper plate and put some BBQ that i am cooking and give it to her

"her! go to her now i thing she's a little hungry..."

she smile at me and i smile at her...

while i am still cooking i glance at every one the yulsic looks like a couple cudling at each other... and also yoonhyun busy feeding also eache other... kryber...hmmm still arguing about hyonic... sitting far from each other... and if you ask me about soosun? hmmm i think the two are eating each other inside their tent and as for tiff.... she is busy laughing at kryber's petty fights...

*sigh.. time flew so fast its just like yesterday when we found out this place.... and its only me,yul,yoong,sunny,sooyoung,amber,hyo, and miyoung.... and now they are with their partners...

as i am still doing what i am doing i felt arms wraped arround my waist and i look at my side shoulder i saw its yul...

"hey! whats up?" i ask

"hmm nothing i just missed doing this to you hehe"

"hmmm i think you really dont missed me because you are busy with the ice princess... so what happend to your ultimate crush on hwang?"

"yah! i miss you! im serious but its just that sica..sica keep me busy!! and to hwang! i thing people change and i just found that i like her apearance but i love sica"

"you know and i know your smart but i still dont know what is your point anyway are you and jess together now?"

"ahahahahaha!!! me either taeng! i dont know what i said either and no! not yet"

"wait what! you two snugle at each other like a newly weds couple but you two still not together?how? did you ask her yet?"

yul rub the back of her head and said" ahmmm not yet i think i am scared to be rejected by her!"

"your unbelievable yul!"

"what! im just scared!"

"be scared if someone get your girl!"

"what do you mean?"

"hmmm just think about it yul... jessica is the most popular girl in the school even in other school girl and boys are head over heals about her... and since she is not yet taken by you she might say yes to other people who might asked her out!"

i can see the shock in yul's face and i just smirk at to what i said to and her call everyone to get plates and the food is ready to eat.....

while eating yul still in her world thinking about the possibilities that she can lose jessica so i brilliant plan blink into my mind...

"ahhemm everyone!" i said as i stand up..they all look at me and said

"ahmm yul has a very important anouncement to say!" i said that and pull yuri's hand to stand up and whisper to her "do it know! say you love her and asked her to be your girlfriend! its now or never yul!"

"ahhem" she clear and she turn to look at jessica "jessica jung sooyeon... me kwon yuri asking you to be my g-girlfriend..."

"cheesball!! yes you jerk!" said jessica while smilling at her

everyone has a different reaction some are happy some are confuse and some are shocked

"you unnie you mean you and yuri unnie still not officially together just now?"

jessica just nod at her still smile plastered at her face

"unbelievable!!" said krystal while shaking her head

"congrats unnie!" said seohyun

"thanks" said yulsic

*************************************************************************

AUTHOR's P.O.V

as the night get deeper and the some of the couple are now in their tents like yoonhyun,soosun,and yulsic sleeping taeny in the other part cant sleep

"taetae?"

"hmmm"

"are you still awake? i cant sleep"

taeyeon turn arrond and face tiffany.... while taeyeon looking at tiffany's face she can see the sad eyes in her and asked

"are you still thinking about the wedding proposal?"

tiffany just nod at her " i still cant believe my dad wants me to marry him even though he knows that nick is the reason why went back here in korea.."

as taeyeon looking at tiffany she saw a tear drops at the latters face she dont know what to do and she hates whe she see people cry  "sshhhh dont cry what can i do to stop that saddness in you?"

"just.....j-just p-please... hug me tightly"

taeyeon do as to what the latter said...

and the two falls in a deep slumber

on the hyonic side hyoyeon still cant sleep but nicole is now in her dreamland.... and hyoyen turn back to face the sleeping latter and smile

"even after a long years not seing you your face still imprinted in my memories..." she said in a whisper

and she slowly cressed the sleeping latters faces and said

"still beautiful like the firstime i met you... im sorry for leaving you behind for breaking your heart for me being a useless lover of your.. but the truth is that im still in love with you i guess my love for you is what they called undying love..." tears run down into hyoyeon face as she look at the sleeping latter and she slowly closed her eyes and fall a sleep.....

while the kryber part...

while the two is inside the tent they are trying not to look at each other but still they can't.... and when amber cant stand the fact that she is going to sleep with krystal she decited to go outside the tent... she sit in the bonfire that still has a fire and stare at it tears run down in her face as she remebers the day she confest and turn down by krystal and also the day when she saw krystal happy with another guy....

'krys am i not even enough for you? i thought coming here in korea can make all the hurt disapears but no! it cant since we have a same school here and everyday i always see you... krys i hate the fact that i need to be numb a cold hearted person infront of everyone because i dont want to get hurt but seing you everyday the scars in my heart wont desapear.....and how can i move on if my heart and my mind is longing for you! only you krytal jung soojung!' thought of amber... she burried her face in her hand while crying when she felt a pair of arm wrapped arround her shoulders....

"im sorry!"

she slowly look at the person who said sorry and she was about to talk when the intruder put her finger into ...

"amber im sorry! im sorry if i ruined our friendship im sorry if i rejected you im sorry for hurting you im sorry im sorry!" not its krystal's turn to cry... as ameber looking at her her hand eventually wrapped arround krystal while patting the crying girl in her back...

"shhhh... dont be.. i am the one who choose to be like this... " and after a few minutes the two went into their tent and sleep while krystal hugging amber...



so ok guys i dont know if this is long enough or still short anyways i still want to know how you like this one i think for me its boring but i still want to kinow you sides.... so please!!!!

DONT BE A SILENT READERS!!!!!!!!!!

and for the people who is new and read this story i just want to asked how long did you all read this until this chaper??

did it takes days to finish it or just hours 

kekekekekeke just wondering 

and also what ship are you??

anyways thankds for the new subs....

GOMOWO!!! 

saranghe!!!!