with you!

DJ got me falling in LOVE again

"wait!"

and before tiffany could go the latter hold her wrist and she pulled tiffany into a hug.. tiffany try to struggle but she heared the girl said

"please! just this time let me hugged you! you remebered me of someone...*sob.. someone deared into my heart and please just.....just this time.. you can slapt me after that.."

tiffany just had a long sigh and she closed her eyes...

"you remembered me of someone dear to me..." i hope that... that the person also deared to me remember me and also missed me.. tiffany thought as her eyes still closed..

after a good 10 mins the latter who hugged tiffany let go of her while her eyes still closed and she is waiting for the slap from anothere girl but it didnt happened and when she open her eyes a paired of eye smile is looking at her...

"who are you really?" asked the younger girl in front of the latter..."first you are the girl who bumped me then 4 days ago you hugged me and now you hugged me again and you tell me that i  remembered you someone deared to you!"

"i-im t-taeyeon.. kim taeyeon.."

"owww.. well i can say you already know me... by the way this is the second time that i saw you crying are you ok?"

"y-yeah.."

"oh... good to know by the way i liked the song that you played.. is that for the person deared to you?"

"ahh.. t-thanks.. and yeah its for the person i loved.."

"good to know.... by the way is that person is... miyoung?"

"h-how did you k-know?"

"ahh well the day you hugged me you mention the name miyoung to me..is that her?"

"y-yeah.."

"so where is she? did she leave you or something or maybe broke up with you?"

"she...." taeyeon is now looking for the right word to answer the girl infront of her...

"she?"

"she is in heaven now.... she died 5 years ago after her surgery..."

"oh.. s-sorry i- i didnt mean to..."

"its ok..."

"but you also know the word moving on right?"

"yeah... but i dont want to... she is my first and last... and i dont want to...."

"want to?"

"forget about her..or even replace her..she is my bestfriend,my companion,my everything, and my love"

wow... i wish i could find someone like her.. but i think it will never happend because of that arrange marriage thingy..tiffany though..

"ow.."

why am i telling this to her? why am i feelling like this towards her.. taeyeon thought

after that taeyeon go back to the place where she is sitting and tiffany followed her and sit beside her...

"its a gread day isnt?" said taeyeon while looking up

"y-yeah.."

and taeyeon start to play her guitar again and tiffany is silently listening to her...


YulSic

while jessica is following yuri to who knows where jessica can now hear her heart beating fast like anytime her heart will go out in her chest..

while following yuri... yuri realize that some of her fans is glaring at jessica and she slow her faze and now she is walking beside jessica and she grab the latter's hand and walk while jessica is like a red tomato...

what the hell is she doing!! omg omg omg i think anytime i will faint.. jessica thought

ok yuri you need to this.. if not your fans will eat her alive... so bear with it.. anyway she is cute..yuri thought...

while the two is walking in the hall they both stoped in the science lab.....

yuri knock on the door twice but no one is answering so she hold on the knob and twist and push it and no one was there...

"great place to talk about the project no one was here!"said yuri

"y-yeah.."

they both entered the room and seat on the stool and they both talked about the project...


YoonHyun

while the two are walking in the hallway going to the libary seohyun suddenly asked yoona

"yoong?"

"hmm?"

"what will going to happend if your sister,and cousins know about us?"

"they will accept you because you are my girlfriend what else.."

"but you said..your sister.."

"dont think about what happend to my sister hyunie... she loved me more than her life.. she will accept you no matter what so dont be so.." before yoona could finish she was cut off by seohyun

"b-but i dont think my friends.."

"if they are your real friends they will also accept us..and beside one thing worried me.." yoona stoped walking and also seohyun and yoona put her both hands into seohyun's face and sigh.."im worried what my life will be without you!!" she said that while looking directly into the younger girl's eyes... and she give a peck into her forehead..

"yah! yoong so cheesy like her sister.!!"

"what can i say it runs into our blood.." said yoona jokingly and she put her arms into the latter shoulder and they both walk into the library!


Krytal/Victoria/Amber/hyoyeon

"ok guys we are all here because we will going to have a play and it will be cinderella and also there is one group who will be callaborating with us the soshi dance crew since we dont have enough people in the drama club the SDC agree to colaborate with us..." 

when victoria (head of the drama club) is talking krystal saw amber and she was dissapointed because she will be working with her 

krystal hates amber bacause the two of them always comepeting in all of extracuricular activities in school and now she will be working with her....krystal was in her own world whe her seat mate nodge at her to go back into her senses...

"ok guys me and other head of this club and also and sdc club talked about who will be the main character in the cinderela story that we are going to do we all agree that krystal will represent as the main actress you will be cinderela and for the representative of sdc it will be amber liu you will be the prince charming and also no exception for that !" when victoria said that amber will be the prince almost all the student inside the social hall sqeels because they know that amber is perfect for the role of being prince charming!

what the!! now way! unnie how can you do that to me!! why! why! i dont want to work with that rude person! krystal thought 

what the hell i dont what to even see that person and now she! she will be cinderela and i will be working with her hell no!! but if i dont do this my team will going to kick me out of the group!! hyo unnie why!!!!  amber thought still in her poker face

"i guess we choose the right person for this play vic.." hyoyeon whispere to victiora

"i know right!! by the way are you sure that your cousin will still let you live after this? you know how krys and amber hate each other" whisper back to hyoyeon

"i dont know if i can still live but im sure that they will thank the both of us in the end..."

"yeah i hope so!"



ok guys what do you all think?

hmm i just put yoonhyun/kryber and also vic and hyo in this chapter

im sorry its short but atlease our taeny has a progress but no progress at all in yulsic

and for yoonhyun woah i didnt imagine that i will put it like that that they already dating kekekeke

(secretly dating)

and for the rest?hmmm i dont know how will kryber going to have a progress 

anyways any sudgestion?

please free to comment of pm me

anyways you can add me 

here!!!

saranghe!!!!!