start

DJ got me falling in LOVE again

the song ended and the dj is now exhausted from talking and giving advice to her callers...

"now our last song is ended and guys.. i love to stay with you but my time is up... i hope you all enjoy our 2 hours bonding....please keep supporting Dr.Love.. this is DJ taengu singning off"

Taeyeon's P.O.V

"good work everyone..." 

i bow at the staffs and leave the room... and went home..

and now i am in front of my house and since i forgot to bring my keys i used the door bell so that my sister or my cousins or my friend will notice that im out side..

after waiting for about 5 mins the door open and i saw yoona with a big smile and hugged me... i went inside the house and saw my cousins and best friend in the living room their eyes is fixed on the movie that they are watching... i just sigh at them knowing that they didnt notice that im here...

after the movie ended yuri spoke...

"yah! taeng youre here!" she tand up from the ground that she is sitting and hugged me...

"yah! couz did you eat dinner?" asking me walking toward to the cofee table to get the remaining popcorn...

"actually! i just came here 30 mins ago but you all seems so busy in what your doing, and hyo nope i didnt because i thought that we could all eat dinner but when i got here welll i lost my apetite.." i said

"ow... mianhe unnie let go out and eat there.." said amber

"EAT?!?!" said yoona came out from no where!

"what the heck shikshin where did you came from?" asked by hyo!

"in my room then i heard amber said we will eat outside so i came down here!!" said yoona with a big big smile in her face..

"well we are going to but it seems that taeng lost her appetite so..." but before yuri could finish her sentence she was cut off by my sister

"yah! unnie (aegyo) please....lets eat outside pretty please...you dont want me to wake you up in the middle of the night just to cook me food right?"

i dont know if she is treatening me or she is persuading me but because she is my beloved sister i agree to her request...

............

we are all now here in a fancy resto where we all mostly eat dinner after my work...

while we are all eating i felt something is strange about my sister,cousins and bestfriend...

"YAH! what with you all??? your so silent and my sister is opposite!"

"SCHOOL!" they all said in one go!

"what's up with it?"

"ahmm its start tomorrow!" said amber

oh yeah school starts tomorrow and i am now in senior year and one more year and i will getting married! *sigh

yoona saw me sigh and her facial expression became sad knowing what i am thinking

"unnie?"

"hmm?"

"why do you need to be part of that arrange marriage?"

"hmm... i dont know its dad decision!"

"but mom dont like the idea!"

"i know but eventhough i hate the idea i dont want you to suffer if i did reject it... i am your big sister and i should be the one always protecting you! and you know that if i refuse dad's decission you are the who will be getting married to him/her!"

"welll yoong taeng is right wheather she likes it or not she need to do it for your sake.." said hyoyeon

..........................

after we finish dinner we all went home and went to our respective rooms...

im in my bed staring at the ceilling and thinking who is the my future husbond/wife when someone knock at my door

"come in!"

"unnie can i sleep with you tonight?"

"sure!"

i pat the side of my bed and yoona slip beside my and hugged me...i just smile at her childish act... she is a top model in the out side but she still my baby sisterwho always cares for my sake...

and there i fell into slumber...

 

....................................................

next morning i woke up earlier that usual knowing that it is the 1st day of schooll i went into the kitchen and cook breakfast...

after we all ate i change my clothes and look at the mirror

i wear a simple hoody and a pants with a spectacles...

 (something like this)

and went down stair and i saw them that they are ready to go

"lets go?"

"yeah!" they said!

we all went into the garage and i pick my car and yoona ,yuro hyoyeon and amber come with me

while im driving i asked them 

"why the heck you still ridding with me when you all have your own cars?"

they all look at me with "are you serious" look and i stop the car in the school parking lot and i saw how many students are waiting for them...

amber is the first one who got out of the car same as usual she is cool and snob person then yuri and yoona with a player style look then hyo cold as usual...

and me... i still stayed at the car wait for the crowed to dissapear and after a few minutes they are now gone and i left the car but after i get out of my car i accedentally bump my car door into someone...

"ouch!"

"im so so sorry!"

"who the heck are you doing that to me do you not know me?'

"i-i know you youre....

 



ok thanks for reading 

please comment and suscribe for a better updating...

and also i much appreciate if you upvote!