chapter 25

DJ got me falling in LOVE again

"Author's P.O.V

after they went home yuri place taeyeon in her romm while tiffany went to the bathroom to get some medecine in the first aid box and a wet cloth to wipe the blood stain in taeyeon's side lips....

(yoonyul)

yuri and yoona went to the balcony of the house where the two can talk...

"unnie?" 

"hmm?"

"do you think its time to tell them about taeng unnie? well specially to tiffany unnie"

"i dont know yoong but we can tell them something about taeyeon"

"like?"

"like how the hell taeyeon could beat up a guy like nickhun"

"well i think that's good though because seohyun is asking me how taeng unnie could do that things.."

*sigh "why is it becoming so complecated when everyone is ready to let go of the past" 

"i know right but we all trying to left that only taeyeon stays thats why something is holding us up to move forward..."

"yeah i guess so"

 

(taeny)

tiffany is now on the right side of taeyeon and holding the wet cloth wiping away all the blood stains in taeyeon's face... tiffany just stared at the unconcious taeyeon...and sigh

'taetae why are you doing this? are you crazy? you could have hurt yourself... but why do i feel like im afraid of what you did to nickhun? is it bacause...'

tiffanywas distracted in her train of thoughts when taeyeon spoke...

"ppany!"

'huh?!?! is she sleep talking or she is awake? but it this thing happend in the trip...' she thought before she tries to wake taeyeon up...

taeyeon is shaking and beads of sweat is forming in her forehead.....

"taetae! taetae! wake up!!" tiffany is shaking taeyeon's body for her to wake up and for her luck taeyeon woke up and tear form in taeyeon's eyes..

"ppany?" said taeyeon

"yes taetae?"

taeyeon just hugged tiffany and tiffany hugged her back..... when tiffany realize that taeyeon is calming down she broke the hug and look at taeyeon

"taetae you should rest more.. " she said and taeyeon nods"ok laydown" taeyeon complied at tiffany's comand and she laydown she slowly closed her eyes while tiffany is scratching slowly the scalp of taeyeon...

when tiffany felt taeyeon is sleep she stand up and walk to the door to get out of the room...while she is walking she bump into yoonyul she didnt see them bause she is in her own world..

"hey tiff are you ok?" asked yuri 

"y-yeah"

"you sure?"

"ahmm not really can i asked you two some question and please answer me!"

"if its easy question we will" said yoona

"ahmm.." but before tiffany could speak she was cut off by yoona

"but before you asked some question come with us first.."

"where?" she asked but they didnt answer her and she just follow yoonyul

they are now in one of the rooms in the house the room that is prohibited..

"why are we here? taeyeon told me its prohibited to came here"

"yeah but you need some answers do you?" said yoona

"yeah but.." 

"no buts just get inside" said yuri 

the three went inside and shut the door... tiffany was amaze at the room it was a simple yet you can see that its full of memorabilya..

"ok 1st question" said yuri that makes tiffany jump in shock..

"ahh right.. why is taeyeon always have nightmares.?"

"hmmm it started when miyoung died and she always recieve text and emails that threatning her and said some hurtfull things about her and that how she had a nighmares..." yoona explain

"ahmmm and so how did taeyeon beat nickhun?"

"no one knows its just that taeyeon became a monster when she sees the people she loved being hurt like what happend to you.." said yooona

"and maybe the reason why she did that is because what happen to you earlier was the same scenario as miyoung when we are in midleschool.." said yuri

"h-how c-can you make her stop.."

"no one can.. only miyoung can calm the monster taeng"

"ohhh...so its like she had a split personality?"

"hmm something like that but after that thing happened when she wake up she didnt remeber anything that she did"

"why?"

"no one knows..."

tiffany paused to think more question about taeyeon but her gaze was brought her stand to the chairs she was sitting at and went to the drawer and saw picture frame on top of it she took the picture and look at it...

A.N(imagine that miyoung and tiffany really look like twins (but they are not ) except that tiffany born with red hair and miyoung with black)

 "is this miyoung and taeyeon?" asked by tiffany

"yeah.." yoonyul said

"wow she really looks like me except for the hair.."

"yeah.."  yoonyul said

"taetae is so so cute in here!" 

"we know" both yoonyul said

"ok tiff i think the bruise in your wrist need some cold compress lets go out side and probably they are looking for us.." said yuri

"yeah i agree" said yoona and tiffany just nod at them 

the trio went into the living room and slauch at the sofa when jessica went out in from the kitchen

"seobang where did you go" said jessica and sit to her girlfriend's lap..

"oww we just talk in the room"

"ohhh..... so how are you doing tiff are you ok?"

"ah y-yeah.. im just exhusted today..."

but before jessica proceed to another question she take a look at what tiffany doing at her wrist she take tiff bruised wrist and...

"OMG tiff!!" said jessica looking at the bruise in the wrist... 

"im fine jessie dont worry about me.." said tiffany calming jessica

"i will surely kill that brow man (eyebrow man because nickhun has a thing eyebrow)" 

"jess dont over react please its anoying!"

"tiffany you almost got kidnaped or or something by that guy good thing taeng show in the right time!"

"i know i know but im still thankfull to her..."

while the two having a small conversation seohyun appeared from the kitchen handling an icepack to tiffany

"yoong told me to bring this to you unnie so how are you?!" said seohyun

"im fine seobaby and tell yoona thanks.." said tiffany and seohyun go back to the kitchen with the others..

"so tiff tell me..."

"tell you what?"

jessica rolled her eyes to her bestfriend then " tell me did you really fall for teayeon?"

"what do you mean?"

"gah! tiffany did you forget what you told me?!"

"what i told you?"

"pabo! how can you possibly forget that? you promised to yourself that you will never ever going to open your heart to someone.." 

"ahh about that! ahmm jessie.."

"hmm?"

"i think... im..." 

before tiffany could finish someone barge in and the two look at the person..



so guys!!! i want to say i am verry verry thankfull to all of you that supporting me into this story specially to those who are silent readers you may not comment into this story its ok you still read it anyway.....

and guys guys guys!!!! i just want to say starting 12pm (philippine standard time) i will try to double or tripple update because starting on monday is the start of my secon semester in college!! (Waaaaaaaaahhh college !!)  and i will going to have a full pack schedule monday to saturday i have school (can you imagine that?!?!) 

anyway please i need comments please!!! (sudgestions, thoughts about this story,requests anything please!!!!!!!!!)

 

QUESTION GUYS!! what do you think about the poster of this story?!?!