im sorry

DJ got me falling in LOVE again

ok guys im back and since this is mostly a taeny fanfics (eventhough we have also a yulsic here) i want to finish this and even though that im really really really affected that jess was no longer a part of GG for me she will allways be!!.. and i will still be a soshi fan and a sone and also i will support jess in her solo career (if she has one) and also baby jung and whatever the jung sis will have (since jess still has a 3 years contract in SMents) I will always support her ^_^ V




taeyeon's p.o.v
after i called dad i had a sign of relief knowing that he will not going to push the engagement until i didn’t graduate in high school but the pressure is that i will going to meet that person in a month for us to let to know each other

aish why do i need to be that perfect daughter that everyone wants!?!??!? the pressure that im going through is difficult knowing that after I graduate i will going to be married and have a family actually for me its ok but what if my married life ended like my parents........they got separated after grandfather died because they don’t really love each other but at lease knowing that im the only one who will surfer in this case and not my little sister is a relief......
after that long thought of mine i went to the balcony of my room just to have some fresh air.... and i close my eyes...
the image of sweet smile of Jessica Jung appeared as i close my eyes i can’t help but to smile

aish how i wish that i could always see those smile but the question is why is she became so cold and selfish like everyone said when she is really sweet and warm and beautiful... wait what.... no! no! no! taeyeon get a hold of your self you should not let those wall fall or break and also your engage to someone you never meet.....

aish im confuse now why do i have to be like this?!? why do i need to have a secret life i mean why do i need to live like this a rich kid that someday will be married to someone she never knew and need to obey what her father always tells her to do.. and why do i need to be the one to have a broken family!! why?!? seriously I hate the fact that I will be popular because im rich and people will take advantage with you its better to be the unknown KIM TAEYEON than to be “the kim taeyeon heirs of the kim airlines and other her fathers business”


"aaaaarrrrggggg..."
i really really really wish that someday my dad would agree to what i want!!!


******

i woke up earlier than the usual and did my morning routine and made some breakfast for everyone in the house and also a get dressed and went to school without them knowing that i leave early....

when i got to school i went straight to the rooftop.... i sat in a cold floor and i lay my back in a hard cold concrete in back of me and look up in the sky!

hmmmm... its been a long time since i did this a long long time!! and i missed you every single day i hope your here! i hope that you are the one who is conforting me the one who will say that its ok everything will be fine the person that i am ready to fight from dad the person i want to be with until i die!! but why? why did you leave me alone?! alone in this crazy wold?! why!!!....

authors p.o.v
tears run down from the eyes of taeyeon remembering the past the past with her beloved the one that she treasure the most but she cant do anything.... the past is in the past and nothing could bring it back the only that she can do right now is to cry and cry until there is no more tears left.... until she fell a sleep.....

tiffany's p.o.v.

i woke up in the morning because of the clock that was set in the wrong time

i hate mornings!!!!! grrrrrrr

as i try again to go back in the dream land my phone just beep and i look at the message and it was from juhyun...

from: seohyun
yah!! unnie wakie wakie!! kekekeke have a nice day!! ^_^v

i dont know if i will smile or just throw my phone and it really weird that juhyun will text me this early in the morning!!!

and as i am drifting into my cloud of thought i absent mindedly look at the clock and i saw it was 7:50 am

what the!! im late my class will start at 8:00 and i only have 10 mins to prepare!!! waaaaaahhhh eottoke!!!

i prepare as fast as i could and went straight down and get my car keys and went straight to the school

when i got there i look at my wrist watch and I saw its already 8:20 and i know my teacher signed me as absent since i forgot to text jessie to tell the teacher that i will be late....

great what a really really really great day for me!!! grrrr

i went straight to the rooftop since i dont want to get caught loitering and cutting class...

as i got there, there is something that got my attention a human shadow i went to the source of the shadow and i saw a girl sitting at the corner her knees is in her chest and she is hugging it and her face is buried in her knees i want to het closer to see who she was and when i am getting closer to her she lift up her head and i saw her red eyes that looks like she been crying...

"yah! are you ok?"
"....."
she's weird she is just starring at me and she slowly get up from where she is sitting and she is mumbling some words... and she lift up her hands towards me and she is slowly getting closer and i just closed my eyes and i feel her warm hands into my face and i don’t know what to do my body is shaking and my head is beating fast!!..

" i missed you!".....



hope you like it and thank for the new subscribers... kekekekeke

and for the comments thanks keep commenting on this story and also 

guys please please dont be a silent readers...

thanks...

and yulsic chapter will comming soon

kekekekeke