there is no such thing as love at first sight!!!

DJ got me falling in LOVE again

Taeyeon's P.O.V

the song was ended and i know the time has come for me to finish the segment but a question came into my mind....

should i ask them or what?

"taeyeon-shi youre on in 5 sec."

i inhale and exhale.....

5.

4.

3.

2.

1.

"and your still listening to Dr. Love im DJ Taengoo and guys before we finish i just want to ask a question....DO YOU BELIEVE IN LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT? if yes then why... leave all your answer in our SNS page and we will read it tomorrow.. and before we leave this is only u by girls generation sub group TTS aniyong!!!!"

when the song played i sat back in my chair to breath some air and i dont know what come into me for asking that question...

after a few minutes i stand up and thanks the staff and grab my things and leave the building...

when i got home i saw everyone in the living room and they are grinning at me...

"WHAT THE HECK IS THAT FACE?"

"unnie do you believe in love at first sight?"

i cant believe it they listen to my radio segment since when?

"no! and whats with that question yoong?"

"ahmm nothing!"

why do i have a weird family in this house...

"anyways unnie why did you became pale when i text you earlier and why are you why did you not joined us for lunch huh!"

"ah-ah-aaaa... im in the library reading some books and you know me i hate when i did something i dint do...!"

"hmmm..." looking at me not believing my answer.."by the way dad called and he said he need to talk to you about your future fiance.."

"ok will call him later.."

aish...why are they so weird specially my lil sister... kyaaaa... why do dad needs me to talk about now! i told him that i will going to talk about that matter when i graduate i still have 1 year you know!!

i seat beside yuri and she look so weird.. i know she is weird sometimes but now she is smilling crazy and zooning out...

"YAH! KWON YURI!!!"

"yeah? what?"

"why are you smilling crazy?"

"hmmm nothing.."

i look at her eyes and i know she is up to somthing and i need to know it...

"yah! are you going to tell me or i will kick you out of this house.."

she look at me with wide eyes i know she hate her house because of her parents always arguing and she only find peace in my house!

"ok! ok! i will tell!"

"......"

"do you know stephany hwang?"

"yeah? what about her?"

"and you know that she is my crush right?"

i just nod!

"she- she talked to me!! can you imagine that?! she talked to me my crush just talk to me!"

"yea yea whatever!" said hyoyeon

"who cares about that things!" said yoona!

"its disgusting!"said amber

and me i just look ate in desbelief

"yah!! why are you like that to me i never treat you that way when you all talking about your crush!"

"actually yul we never talked about our crush never!" said yoong"that's why you never talk like this to us!"

we all burst into laughter and after a few minutes it stop.. and we all became silent..and yoona just put her head into my shoulder..

"unnie?"

"hmm?"

"if you get married will you still stay here with us?"

"i dont know? maby not since i will be with my wife or husbond to be.. and i dont thing that he or she can stand here with all your noise pranks and weirdness.."

"YAH!" they all said to me...

"ahahaha! im just joking but seriously i dont think that dad will aprove to me if i or we stay here with all of you guys.."

"yeah! she is right yoong! you know uncle..." said hyoyeon..

"ok guys i need to call dad!"

"ok!" they said all together and i take my leave


Tiffany's P.O.V

this day is the most exhausting and the most anoying day i ever have!!!

first my dad told me that i will going to be in an arrange marriage then that midget just bumb her car door into me and now! jess!!! why!!

"i hate you jessica jung sooyeon!"

"im sorry tiff i just cant.."

"you cant? you cant what? ditch class because of that kwon yuri is in the same class as you?"

"yeah"

"so you mean you're choosing your crush than me?"

"tiff.."

"im done with you jess!"

"miane!!"

after that phone call i just drop in and drop my self in to the qeen size bed of mine...

"grrrrrrrrrrr........"

i just hate everyone right now! grrr... i hate wearing a mask in the school i hate lying to myself saying im good or im fine even im not! grr.. i hate it...

i turn the radio on just to listen to some music to soothe of my anger...

"and your still listening to Dr. Love im DJ Taengoo and guys before we finish i just want to ask a question....DO YOU BELIEVE IN LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT? if yes then why... leave all your answer in our SNS page and we will read it tomorrow.. and before we leave this is only u by girls generation sub group TTS aniyong!!!!"

"love at first sight? tss.. there is no such as love ate first sight!"

i just close my eyes and listen to the music

Your soft voice rings in my ears
Whether my eyes are open or closed, I keep looking for you
My eyes meet yours as I’m in your warm embrace
Baby give me once more kiss, just one more kiss, whisper to me

I smile at your smile
You make me forget all fear, you make me breath

You are everything I’ve been looking for, will you protect me?
The moment I was with you and your love
Even if pain from the faded past comes
I will always tell you my heart that only beats toward you

You You You Only for You You You

Even when you’re next to me, I miss you
My heart loves you more than I do, can you tell?
I want to spend more time with you
Baby give me one more day Just one more day, don’t let go of me
My eyes draw you out, my lips only call out to you, I only wait for you

(Tell me now) so I can feel you as a sweet scent
(Hold me now) I want to engrave you in my heart
(Show me now) even if this moment isn’t forever, my love is for you
You are everything I’ve been looking for, stay by my side
Even if pain from the faded past comes, be with me forever

You are everything I’ve been looking for, will you protect me?
The moment I was with you and your love
Even if sadness of the faded memories spreads
My beating heart that only has you will be forever
You You You Only for You You You
My love is for you

tears just flow into my eyes as i listen until the end of the song...

i just.... i just missed you so much.. i just.... want you to hugged me to protect me and to stay with me forever but why did you just leave me and make me like this why?.....



kekekekekekeke the 23 people who suscribe into this story!!

of for those who comment thanks and guys if you have some i deas please dont be shy to comment or just PM me and i will try my best to put it into this story 

and anyways i will update two story today so wait for it and also please 

comment and suscribe if you still not suscribe into this story 

(PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE dont be a silent readers)