I'm Dead!!(>.

DJ got me falling in LOVE again

Taeyeon's P.O.V

im dead im dead im dead......

im chanting on my head when i heard my phone beep...

from shikshin sister:

yah! unnie what have you done!?!?!

when i read the message my eyes got wider and i know the school knows what ive done to their princess...i try to reply on my sisters message

to:shikshin sister

what do you mean? i done nothing!!....

i wait for her reply and after a few minutes she texted back

from shikhin sister

ahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! i know im just messing up with you unnie!! 

a sign of relief when i read the message i try to text her back when i recieve another message

from shikhin sister

but what the heck is that facial expressison it looks like you've done something!?!

hmmm...

then there is the time that i look arround to look for her and i saw her in the other side of the building and looking at me with a big grin in her face!!

your dead when we got home! if i can get home alive....

................................

i am now in the library and i still can get over with what happend in the parking lot!....

>>flashback<<

after i get out of my car i accedentally bump my car door into someone...

"ouch!"

"im so so sorry!"

"who the heck are you doing that to me do you not know me?'

"i-i know you!... y-you're mr hwang... stephanie hwang..."

"yeah thats right..... and i didnt even give you a permit..."

and before she finish her sentence someone just jump in our conversation

"what the heck tiff i told you to wait for me...." and a girl just look at me from head to toe and asked "and who the heck is this?"

"i really dont know! she just bump me on purpose with her car door.."

"ahmm its an accident.!!" i said and she look at me and i look at them 

"hmm.. lets just get over with this ok..... and forget that this happends." said her friend.. and before everything registered who is this gorgeous girl in front of me stephany hwang just spoke..

"JESSICA JUNG!"

"STEPHANY HWANG?"

"do you think i can just forgive someone like her she just bump and..."

"hey!hey!hey!" someone suddenly spoke in my back

"WHAT!" they both spoke 

"yah! nic can you please bring your cousin in the school before she make a scene here..!"

"sure!"

and that where nic just grab stephany's arm and drag her inside the school and before nic grab her arm she just came closer to me and whisper in my ear..

"we are not yet done! midget!"

i gulp at the statement she said to me...a few minutes later jessica just spoke..

"hey im sorry for what happend tiffany is just not in the mood today because of what happen in their house.."

"s-sure i-its ok.."

she look at me and smile she pinch my cheeks and said

"cute... by the way im jessica jung and you are?"

"t-t-taeyeon.. taeyeon kim!"

im still stuttering because the ice princess in in front of me but why do i feel this way she is not like the ice princess that everyone is talking about she is so warm and friendly...

"ok taeyeon nice to meet you by the way i need to go class will start in 15... see you arround" she smile and walk away...

>>end of flash back<<

now i just realize what happend to the world? first tiffany is like an ice princess that hates people and she bacame so angry with me when i accidentally bump her and the jessica who is known for being in ice princess and never smile at people only to her friends smiled at me... what the heck was that...

but what the heck will going to happend with me after this i bet that their fangirls will torture me for the rest of my senior year,... kyaaaaaa....

..........................

later that night after i drop my sister, cousins and besfriend in the house i didnt had a chance to change my clothes and went straight to the radio station... and saw many people out side of it and they are waiting for DJ Taengoo and since no one knows that i am that person i just went inside....

good thing yuri's dad agree to keep my identity secret...

after a minutes of cemercials i started my segment..

"ok good evening guys and you are now listening to Dr.love a.k.a DJ Taengoo!!"



halow what do you think guys?

hmmm i know its boring but can you please tell me?

anyways comments and subscription is my energy to keep writing ...

so please comment and subscribe and also!!! PLEASE upvote!!!!!!

question guys and girls?

what ship are you anyways?