Attack of the freaking Titans!

Surprise Surprise Amber! | ON HOLD
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Attack of the freaking Titans!

_______________________________________________________________________________

______________________________________________________________________________________________

“I’m bored! Soooo freaking bored!” Jackson had been walking around the dorm with his usual attire on with a snapback despite being inside. He looked around dancing slightly. s were still in a daze from just waking up. Jackson being hyper usually always confused s.

    

“Lets go out to eat breakfast!” He said cheerfully.

 

He said he’d pay only if they got small portions and cheap meal, JB laughed at his statement and shrugged saying he’d pay for half of it. Despite how he acted sometimes on the shows got7 were on, he was generous and caring towards s. They all cheered and immediately got up to go get ready. It became cheerful within the boys dorm.

    

“Hyung! We are ready! Leggo!”

 

Bambam put a hat on and waited at the door with everyone else as they waited for Jaebum to get his money. He smirked slightly and walked out leading the way. It was early on a Monday so no one was really out, neither adults nor students were abundant outside. This was great for the boys, they could go out and walk casually through the streets, the younger members except Yugyeom were pretty hyper, dancing and singing randomly like drunkards after hanging out at a bar. Mark groaned quietly at their antics.

    

“Yah!” he yelled angrily, he had just woken up plus people around them could've been sleeping and that’s just rude. “quiet down! Play all you want but just…..just quiet down, don’t be rude towards our neighbors.”

 

He quietly continued walking and looking down since he knew he was kind of mean about it, but he didn’t care after some time, he was right. Right?

    

“Sorry hyung, we’ll be more quiet.” Bambam had apologized nicely and continued walking still happy.

 

You could say him and Jackson were the vitamins with the addition of occasional Youngjae. Despite the small awkward silence that followed after, the group continued talking with each other, Jackson had let Mark lean on him as they walked, Mark told him that he woke up with a headache, he got up too fast as he woke up and the light being bright all caused the headache. When Bambam was checking his phone by himself he apologized to him still leaning on Jackson.

    

“It’s fine Mark hyung! I was being rude, as a foreigner we should work harder to make a better impression, I was wrong so eh, lets forget anything happened.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter