All Paid Trip to...

Surprise Surprise Amber! | ON HOLD
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What a wonderful night it was...shockingly enough." Amber looked around her bedroom casually as she rested for a bit after the wedding. She could happily say that the time was amazing despite 'marrying' her best friend.

"Did you enjoy yourself?" Krystal hung from Amber's bed, her head going over the edge, the blood rushed to her head and she immediately came back up dizzy, smiling nonetheless.

"Yeah...I just said that Krys..." Amber laughed and hit her.

"Did you enjoy yourself? I'm sure the camera caught you enough with Mark, rumors will start?"

"It was nothing. Mark is really cool and we are really similar, maybe cause we're both from Cali." She shrugged and smiled a bit at her friend.

"Yeah, sure. You need a boyfriend, I'll set it up Krys." Amber quickly stood and got her phone from her dresser immediately dialling Mark's number. 

"Yah you!" Krystal moved faster than she ever had inside their home, she slid a little across the floor but nonetheless made it to her in enough time for her to jump on Amber's back., both girls falling to bed. 

"Give it!"

"NO!" Victoria popped in and smiled at the girls calmly. "You two are always doing something."

"She's trying to call mark and set us up, I have all right to do so!" Her grabbing became more aggressive. A sudden knock came at the door and they all stopped. No one came to their dorm and actually knocked, if anything it would be fans but no actual person, well maybe their close friends but none of them got any messages or calls signaling anyone to come. 

"It's probably a killer!" 

"You joke too much Amber, seriously." Krystal got off her and sat up before heading to the door with Victoria, of course, Krystal hid behind her playfully. They went to their monitor and looked seeing a single mailbox. 

"I think it's from We Got Married..."She walked to the door and opened it quickly snatching the mailbox into the house and opened it seeing a simple letter inside. "No explosives I see, give it to Amber." Victoria walked to the room and flung it into her room before going back to the script reading she was busy with before.

Amber dodged when the paper came into her room. "I could have died..." She instantly opened the envelope and read the contents before jumping around excitedly dancing like a maniac. Luckiest girl alive she thought. Plus it would be even better because this was something her and Jackson have wanted to do as friends since forever! 

Her bags were yanked from her closet and thrown against the floor. "Where are you going?" Luna peeped inside smiling but still confused. 

"On a honeymoon, are you going to help me pack. Can you get the others?" Luna smiled at the request and nodded once diligently before running and getting the other girls. "How dare you bring me from my chambers again." Victoria sat down on Amber's bed and looked at the bags on her floor. "Where are you going?" 

"On my honeymoon." Amber glanced up at her and laughed a bit before putting clothes and other items into her bag with the help of Luna. "Oh yeah...can't forget that. This is the international version." Krystal nodded slowly and poked Sulli's forehead randomly causing Sulli to glare playfully and poke back. 

"Well yeah....help me!" The others went to the closest and started folding clothes while passing them down the line to Amber. "When are you leaving?" Sulli poked Amber's back with her toe and continued passing stuff to her. 

"Sometime tonight." Everyone froze and their eyes widened. "T-Tonight?!" 

"Amber Liu?! Isn't that impossible?"

"Not really, We Got Married planned this all so I guess it's possible."

"I wonder how Jackson is taking all of this. Isn't he in Japan right now?" Luna asked out of her, still remaining, curiosity. "They probably planned this, they did a good job I guess." They were all still amazed by the sudden departure. 

-----

"Jackson, get the door, it's your turn anyways!" Bambam casually looked over at and turned away eating more of his chips. "Why?!" 

"Just do it Jackson, it really is your turn." He was reprimanded by Jr. and told to get it. Jackson mumbled under his breath and made faces while walking to the door. "Hello?" looking down he noticed the love mailbox, he smiled and brought it in quickly slamming the door, at the same time scaring s. "Everything okay?" Yugyeom looked and nodded noticing the mailbox. "Ah."

"Leave him be guys, it's nothing." Jackson stared at s slightly upset and offended by their careless interest. "Whatever guys..."

Jackson took out the letter as the members watched some show, an obstacle course show. Within the letter was information regarding where they would be going on their Honeymoon. Jackson's eyes, already big, became even bigger and he cheered, suddenly bouncing off the walls and doing other random things like his usual dance. Still not catching the attention of s. 

"Whatever." He left the room and took out his bag, his joy and happiness appealed through a song he made up for the occasion. "Going on a trip to the place I love best! Yes Yes Yes Yes! Leggo!" He packed up everything he thought he would need and even some extra things just in case. He was the happiest at this very moment. After packing up quicker than even he, himself, thought possible, he took his bags and left the room quickly. His walk to the door was breezy, they all looked at him the second he was out the door. All six of them rushed to the door screaming for him, but a limo already was waiting for him and it drove away. 

"Yah yah! What to do?!" Mark panicked and so did Youngjae while everyone else ran outside to follow the car. 

"This guy is going to be the death of me...seriously." Jaebum looked around the corner after having ran to the very end of it. He placed his hands on his knees heavily breathing. "It's probably nothing...I saw the WGM mailbox, it is probably that picking him up to go somewhere." Yugyeom directed the information to Mark and Youngjae who then frantically looked at him then down the block seeing the dark figure of their leader JB.  

"Telling us a few minutes before would have been better." Mark laughed a bit and walked back inside, hearing Bambam and Jr. casually talking to him calmy over the phone on speaker. 

"Yeah I'm fine, I'm going somewhere for our honeymoon. It's really awesome right?"

"Yeah seems really cool Jackson, why didn't you tell us though?"

"Well you guys weren't paying attention to begin with so I just did what I needed to and left. No big deal." 

"When you get back be ready to get hit or yelled at. Jaebum hyung ran to the end of the corner for you."

"Tell him where I'm going first, it'll take the anger off a bit."

"We don't want to though." 

"Yah! BamBam! We share a room. I'll tell hyung what you did with his other headphones."

"No, you wouldn't!" 

"Are you testing me?" 

"NO! I'm hanging up."

"You better tell him."

"Whatever bye! Have a safe trip." The phone call ended.

-----

"What a great place to be going to. I owe We Got Married so much!" Amber held the camera giving to her by the driver from the WGM crew. They needed sleep too so they decided upon self-camera for the time being. With the phone from them she checked the time. "What am I waiting for now?" Talking to yourself while filming this was a given. Opening her phone, she looked and checked a note placed on her home screen. "Waiting for an hour for Jackson. Yay..." She really wanted to leave at that moment heading straight to where they planned on going but nope, she had to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter