You joke too much!

Surprise Surprise Amber! | ON HOLD
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You seriously need to chill! Get off!" Amber looked up at Jackson and struggled against his strength. 

"Did you work out harder just to do this, ert." She kicked his leg and moved away from him laughing, childishly poking her tongue out at him.

"Whatever Amber." Jackson ruffled her hair and moved away. Amber continued with her looking, she still couldn't believe the room they were given. 

"I'm going to lay down. I'm sleepy." Amber flopped into laying position, she was sort of tired because of the plane ride despite sleeping on the plane beforehand. Jackson glanced over at her and crossed his arms scoffing. "Sleeping Llama, do not disturb."

He shrugged and went over to her quickly leaning close to her lips and breathed heavily against her face. "Jackson!" He moved up before she could collide with him. Her glare directly towards him. "You really love torturing me." 

"It's sometimes the best part of my day." He laughed and she laid back down. 

"Don't worry I won't kiss you." He finished putting his clothes, shoes and hats up where they needed to be. 

"Do you want me to put your clothes up?" Jackson turned around to look at her, but quickly noticed she was asleep surprisingly enough. He never knew she could fall asleep so fast. He looked at her luggage and sighed. He wouldn't rummage through, that would be rude and weird. One of which Jackson is not. 

He sat down next to her sleeping form casually poking her cheek softly, she swatted at his hand and continued sleeping as if nothing happened. Her action made him smile despite the aggression.

"Aggressive Llama." She smiled and turned away from him continuing to sleep. He lifted her legs and moved her further up on the bed so she was laying properly. Jackson laid down as well and closed his eyes falling asleep at the end of the bed. After an hour and thirty minutes, they both rolled around woke up like cute puppies would.

"Wake up fool." Amber sat up first and crawled over to Jackson before shaking him instantly, he smiled again and rolled over falling off the bed onto Amber's suitcase. "I was already awake." He sat up and moved onto the bed.

"Your lucky that was there. The really would have been a bad situation." Amber sat next to him on the edge of the bed.

"What should we do today?" Jackson looked at her.

"Today is the day we don't have cameras so anything applies."  

"That wasn't an answer."

"It is though."

"So your answer is anything applies?"

"Yeah, meaning let's just go out and do. Seize the moment." Amber shrugged and stood up. "Let's go get ready." She dragged her suitcase to the bathroom and closed the door. 

"Let's go get ready, but there is only one bathroom." He chuckled and looked through his clothes. Being an idol gets you accustomed to the planning lifestyle. He decided on a white t-shirt and jeans with one hat he chose at random. Now all he had to do was wait for her to finish.

After some time she finished and Jackson went to get ready.  Amber wore a sleeveless graphic tee and skinny jeans. 

"Jackson are you done?" 

"Yeah!" She covered her eyes as soon as she noticed him hopping out while pulling his pants up. "Just take your time. I don't need JYP suing me for not watching his artist." He laughed and finished. 

"I'm ready and safe." He slipped and gripped her arm. "See I almost fell but didn't. All thanks to you, such a lovely wife." Amber rolled her eyes and pulled away. "Let's go Jack." They both grabbed a hat and held it waiting till they got outside to put it on. 

"I think we should get matching hats since it's something we both love to wear casually." Amber made a couple decision causing Jackson to gasp. 

"Amber Liu wants couple items?!" The pair walked to the elevator casually and rode it quickly heading outside after many hellos and bows towards their fans who found out their location. 

"There isn't that many today, but since our fans are nice it should be fine." They nodded simultaneously Amber agreeing with Jackson's comment. 

"Ms. Anything Applies, you lead me somewhere." Jackson raised an eyebrow to see where she would lead him. Hopefully for food. 

"Since we both are most likely hungr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter