It Must Be Party Time! Here We Go!

Surprise Surprise Amber! | ON HOLD
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What took everyone so long?" Amber glared at her girls and Her friends from Jacksons side.

"Our managers were stopping for stuff. Probably things from the company so they decided to drop us off first." Jaebum answered diligently and leaned against the counter in the kitchen.

"It's really beautiful in here Amber." Amber hugged Luna and fixed her hair which got a little messed up. Victoria nodded in agreement while looking up and down.

"Did you pick the house out?" Jackson shook his head and Amber looked over at BamBam who asked the question. "It shows."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Victoria smiled and laughed slightly at BamBam's bold response. "It's the young ones these days I'm telling you." She spoke in Chinese and Amber along with Jackson understood it making them laugh slightly. Luna tilted her head slightly trying to understand but only caught the last piece.

Krystal walked to Amber and whispered to her. "I'm hungry." She laughed softly and casually made her way to the kitchen while everyone talked amongst themselves and by that it means amongst their groups.

Amber and Jackson ventured off and went into the kitchen, they found a pastry for Krystal and gave it to her before she walked out and leaned her head on Victoria's shoulder while eating.

"Yah yah Stal...crumbs." She looked and shook her head. "I'll be careful. Do you want some?" Victoria took a piece and Luna took a piece as well after being offered.

"I thought they would talk to each other more." Amber pulled out the food and peeked into the living and dining room seeing the mere separation, never able to break the ice with each other.

"I actually never thought that." He laughed quietly before placing the food to heat it up and Amber cut the Hawaiian bread into squares.

5:34 PM Text Messages

Mark: Can I have a piece of your bread?

Krys: it's almost gone

Mark: please?

Krys: fine but you have to come to me, I'm not moving.

Mark: fine I'll come now.

Krystal laughed while leaning against Victoria they were in regular talking distance. Yugyeom looked up when Mark moved and saw him heading towards Krystal.

"Piece please." Mark put his hand out and she handed him some nicely and he smiled thankfully going back to his seat after it. Victoria looked confused at him when he walked over but nodded slowly laughing a bit when he got the bread from Krystal.

"Feel lucky Mark, she cherishes her bread. She only shares if she feels exceptionally nice that day."

"She owes me food anyways." Mark responded to Victoria and she glanced at Krystal again.

"What did you do with him involving the owing of food?"

"At the wedding reception I ate his piece of a pie. It was just sitting at the table so I thought someone gave it to me." Krystal laughed while explaining and walked away to wash her hands, the pastry leaving a sticky feeling.

Everyone nodded at the quick explanation before continuing what they were doing, Luna typing away at her phone before looking over at the door. "Is anyone else coming?" She looked over at the hosts as they shook their heads immediately. "Hope not. Don't feel like making more food." Amber whined and shook her head at the thought. 

"I'm still shocked that you cooked." Victoria laughed to herself and a received a glare from behind. "How much will you regret that glare?" She turned and rose an eyebrow towards the source who managed to turn away into the fridge. "Anyone thirsty?" She handed everyone drinks and sat Victoria's down avoiding her the best way possible 

"You're still scared of her?" Jackson leaned against the counter nodding his head towards the very yet not so scary woman in the room. Amber nodded quickly making sure no one saw it. Victoria smiled at Jackson and crossed her legs casually as she sat on the couch which she deemed more comfortable than the current one at their dorm.

"It's not that comfortable, our couch has been doing its job for a long time, give it a break." Luna laughed and played a game on her phone bringing her legs underneath her when she got frustrated from losing for the third time. As time went on everyone continued in their circles. f(x) stayed within them and got7 elsewhere. "What should we do about this?" Jackson leaned against the counter glancing at everyone who sat apart. It happened as soon as everyone entered and he said it earlier yet nothing changed. "Maybe a game would work better?" Amber answered from her place in her chair in front of the counter Jackson leaned on. "Yeah sounds good but what game?" Pausing for a second he thought, "Maybe something involving teams..." he brought his hands together and smacked the marble, "charades." Amber pat his shoulder and went to the group.

"Everyone stand up let's play a game." Each person listened diligently and stood in front of their spots wondering what type of game they would be playing. Amber pulled out her phone and wrote something on her phone after connecting it to the tv. 

Krystal, BamBam, Yugyeom :: Luna, JB, Youngjae :: Victoria, Jr., Mark

"Those are the teams now chat with each until we start." Jackson smiled at everyone and went back to the kitchen with Amber  unsure of what was to happen next. "Think we can look up things to do charades. I don't feel like writing stuff out." He laughed and shrugged again, laziness was a common trait between the two. "How are you going to recommend something and not feel like doing the whole thing?!" She was mindblown, was it shocking though? Not really it was Jackson after all. 

"Those two are so weird? they aren't even ready to play the game." Luna shook her head with mock disapproval. Her and Jaebum had never spoken before and really didn't have much in common besides the vocal power. He looked at her when she spoke suddenly and nodded in agreement. "I heard about you on King of Masked Singer. Congratulations." He knew it had been awhile since she actually came to be the winner, but he still thought it deemed fit. "Thank you! I worked very hard to do my best on the show. I'm glad people came to recognize my vocals, our fans realized immediately, but others not so much." She gave a small laugh and pushed her hair back while looking at Youngjae. "Hello." Her smile like an arrow was shot towards him but like a boomerang, it came straight back to her. "Hello I'm Youngjae." Her hand went out for a shake and he returned it. "Of course I know you both. I watch things when I'm bored." Jaebum looked at her and smiled nodding slowly. Youngjae spoke up suddenly. "Your vocals are really good. Jaebum showed me the video of you singing, I almost cried." "The emotion you emit through your singing is really amazing, a true singer." Jaebum finished Youngjae's thought and gave her a thumbs up. "Your voice is soulful and yours is beautiful. But thank you for the compliments." 

"How's it going?" BamBam sat down and looked up at Krystal who remained standing for a short time before sitting down again. "It's going well. Nothing reall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter