We Have the Best News for You!

Surprise Surprise Amber! | ON HOLD
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"We Have the Best News for You!" ---- Chapter 2

____________________________________________________________________________

__________________________________________________________________________________

“Amber?!” said the rest of the girls

 

“Me!? Really? I can’t believe this, I expected you guys to pick Sulli, or Krystal, or Luna but not me.  This is insane, what am I gonna get myself into?”

 

“Just the usual stuff, ask Victoria. And like I said we are still in the process of finding your partner and we actually have someone in mind but we just need clarification right now. Give it a couple of days.”

 

“Well can you tell us who this mystery guy is?” asked Amber

 

“I’ll give you a hint; he is a part of a group that recently debuted this year.”

 

“Well that really helps narrow it down, Thanks!” Amber said in a joking tone.

 

“Well then, I’ll come back in a couple of days with all of the information. Enjoy the rest of the day ladies”

 

As the man walked out of the door all of the girls began to think of all of the possible groups that would lead them to an answer.

 

“Winner?” Luna randomly spoke

 

“Lu:kus?” said Victoria

 

“B. I. G?” added Krystal

 

“How about LEGEND” Sulli spoke in as well

 

“Wait! I think I got it, how about the more obvious choice?” asked Amber

 

“And who would that be exactly?” asked Krystal

 

“GOT7! It all makes sense now; it kind of makes more sense that they would choose them. If Victoria was with a JYP artist on her season, I can guess that I would end up with one. But who?”

            The girls spent the rest of the day pondering over who would be chosen.  At the end of the night Amber went on multiple websites to see if maybe the news had broken early. And of course when it went out that Amber was chosen to be on We Got Married many of her fans started trying to guess who her male counterpart would be. The most common answer that she noticed on the many forums she read through was Jackson Wang. Now of course the thought popped into her head that he actually could be chose but she pushed it to the side because she figured it was too obvious. Who didn’t see something like that coming? And plus they were best friends, so that whole awkward phase that the couple go through would be non-existent unless the thought of them actually being a couple would ruin their whole friendship. Or would it?

 

The next morning the girls ran over to Amber’s bed, screaming and yelling and dancing in order to wake her up.

 

“Oh my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter