Episode 1 Part 1

Surprise Surprise Amber! | ON HOLD
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode 1 Part 1 --- Chapter 7

__________________________________________________________________

______________________________________________________________________________

Got7 woke up to a knock on the door. The camera crew and producers planned on being more unpredictable about coming to houses to see the idols. BamBam being early oddly, he went to the door.

 

“Who is it?” he asked and held onto his arms. He was so cold but ignored it for the time being, who knows how long the people were standing there!

 

“It’s WGM.” The producer had responded calmly to BamBam, he looked through the screen and opened it. He remembered him from the last time.

 

“Ah! Good Morning.” He bowed politely and excused himself to the rooms to wake the others up. The men waited outside waiting for all of them this time to appear. The cameras running immediately.

 

“Wake up! The camera crew is here for We Got Married.” He called out once to everyone and shook each and everyone from each room until they all woke up. The members woke up eventually, some quicker and slower than others. Once they all appeared, fresh faces, no makeup since it was Got7 and they really didn’t mind sometimes, not everyone is perfect, embrace is.

 

“Good morning Got7. As you may or may not know today is the day of Jackson's first day! You and your partner will meet up for the first time today. Are you excited?” Jackson looked at him and his eyes widened, the others quietly made a laughing nose at his reaction, they all smiled excitedly knowing they’d find out today who it is.

“The meeting place will be at an area close to SM entertainment that your partner always goes to. She along with her members and sometimes friends go there. So shes a common customer, its a secret place since she has fans and it’d be dangerous otherwise. It’s up to you if you want to dress nicely or freely. I can’t tell you much about your partner, but I can however give you another hint. To find your partner, you need to go within SM to ask around, they know you're coming so just go.“

The producer explained completely and nodded slightly when he finished causing Jackson to nod along to show understanding. The situation was really frightening, he wasn’t informed at all of the situation and he only found out that the meeting day was today! He smiled and shook the producers hand, from there the men set up spots to film and filming began as soon as possible. The members sat in the living room and spoke amongst themselves like the cameras weren’t there, thats what they learned from classes within JYPE, when it’s reality tv, try to forget the cameras are even there despite the noise and obvious knowledge, however, don’t lose everything about yourself, image is still key. Jackson took a post it note and start thinking of things to do with his partner. He wanted to do sports since it was a beautiful day out, or any outdoor activity, he wanted to eat with her, if she was known for dieting because of the group then he’d plan on buying lots of delicious food to eat with her. He would by her deserts and things to make a good first impression, but he knew not to overdo it.

“What should I do now? Casual or fancy?”

He spoke to them all at once and went to his room since the replies were too slow, he wanted to go to SM quickly, he’s the 5 year old who prepares all his school supplies the day before his first day of kindergarten.  

“Casual,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter