Hump Day!

Surprise Surprise Amber! | ON HOLD
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber looked around the company bored out of her mind. Her mind had been all other the place recently. Their first ever concert was coming up and honestly, she felt completely scared. What if they change last minute or something important pops up with the other groups in SM. Amber did have serious thoughts too, this one went through her mind the most. 

"Hey Amber!" She looked up suddenly smiling at the person who called.

"Hey Jjong, how are you?" He pat her shoulder as a small hello stopping in his tracks when she asked him how he felt.

"I'm doing pretty good. Been a little busy with music, you know as per usual." He grinned a playfully cocky grin and she shook her head letting him continue on with his day. He was the singer-producer of SM, pretty busy guy. She was proud of him for getting so far in his career, she watched him grow for some time and now he was living out the life he planned, making people happy through himself and his music. What a man. 

Amber continued through the building meeting her company mates through various times. Once she was outside she looked around noticing the dreary day that lay quietly. The rain making its' way down casually to have a meeting with the ground. "Seems like some type of message." She smiled and put her hood up before taking a small walk to the new convenience store that was around the corner. She didn't know if she wanted Sparkling SHINee water or something else, but for the time being the sparkling water seemed good enough. At the counter, the cashier smiled slightly and laughed softly while scanning the drink. 

"I heard this was really good. better than the fx stuff." She teased Amber and handed the bag off to her. 

"Whatever." Amber laughed and snatched the bag playfully walking out with a smile and a wave.

Her bag swung lightly in the rain, the sound it made only a little bit different from the sounds outside. It was a school day, no teens or children out of any kind, getting the education she got similarly before having to wake up in this world called Adulthood. Amber went underneath an umbrella looking down at her phone while she checked for any messages and reminders for the day. 

"Ah! I have a schedule!" Amber ran quickly back to the company that wasn't that far but seemed to be under the rain. She went to the practice room and got her keys before running out and taking her car back to her place. She wanted to change and freshen up a little, she didn't smell but non-wet clothes was nicer after all. She carefully went down the road with a slow speed afraid of any possible accidents from the slippery ground. 

"What to wear?" The closet seemed to be empty, like all other girls, she had problems picking what to wear. The black hat seemed nice with the gray shirt but it didn't go nicely with the red sneakers. She spent a few minutes looking through her closet and finally decided with force to wear the gray shirt with black skinny jeans and the white hate with black letters and her favorite black sneakers. She checked the time every five minutes or so praying she wasn't late but after some time it just went past, 30 minutes late. 

Jackson walked back and forth in the house and held the letter in his hand, he was actually very curious of the contents of the letter. He hadn't even tried opening it. He wanted to open it with Amber but she wasn't there yet and it's been thirty minutes since the recording had started. He worried. She wasn't really the type to be late, especially when they were supposed to be hanging out or whatever they were doing business related as well. He bit on his lip picking at the skin habitually. He sat on the couch and laid back closing his eyes hoping to get sleep, a little nap, he's been busy too. Got7 was coming back and preparing for a tour, a world tour, their first ever. Got7 has been to America for KCON, and just small things here and there but they haven't toured on that level and now they would be practicing like mad men for shows that would last for hours everyday. He placed the letter down and checked his phone. 

From Mrs. Wang: I'm here 

He stood up quickly running to the door almost sliding into the closet that lay next to the front door for shoes and jackets and whatever they decided would go inside. He gripped the door knob and held on keeping his balance. When he opened the door he smiled and Amber nodded in return walking inside. He closed and locked the door before taking her shoes and placing them on the side once she took them off and her jacket was placed in the closet. He was kind of proud of his actions, like a true husband. That is what his father would do, now he is just following in those exact steps. He knew he was doing an amazing job. 

"We got a letter." Amber looked at Jackson who sat next to her folding his legs and moving back against the couch as Amber did the same puzzled. She wasn't sure of its content and was actually a little worried. The weather seemed a little foretelling, she did not want to expect the worse though so she waited. Her smile stayed as she watched Jackson excitedly, as if a little kid of taking over him, open the letter from the red envelope. 

"What does it say?" She peeked sneakily and smiled sitting back in her spot deciding to wait for Jackson to read it aloud. 

"We regret to inform you that this virtual marriage is up. We enjoyed the time with you and hope to see you both separately in the future." Jackson lowered his hand that held the paper, his smile fading with each word. 

"But why?" She took the note quickly, more confused than she expected herself to be. They had only been together for a month or so, maybe further than that, sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter