It Should Have Been Me!

Surprise Surprise Amber! | ON HOLD
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
“It Should Have Been Me!”

_______________________________________________________________

___________________________________________________________________________

     Got7 was in Thailand at the time when the news came out. So no one really knew until the very day they came back. Of course being Got7 they had a bunch of fans waiting for them at the airport, and as usual signs were being held up. Usually they looked around at everything but today they were extremely tired and just wanted to eat and sleep in the comfort of their own dorm.  After approximately two hours the boys managed to get to their dorm safely and quietly. This time around they’d taken a new route but it was way longer causing it to be two hours long. Once they reached the parking garage they sluggishly went into the dorm.

 

“Yah guys, we need to clean up first, what if JYP comes back again?” JB had sadly remembered the one time he had come over surprisingly and saw the rooms. He didn’t go crazy however he did stress cleanliness and made them clean it completely despite their tired states. Today, if they didn’t clean, then the same situation could come again.

 

“No, he’s not coming! He wouldn’t I honestly don’t think he time for it.” Yugyeom was young and needed lots of sleep, he didn’t want to clean, he’d just groan and complain the whole time making the situation even worse, the lovable maknae didn’t always comply with his older bandmates.

 

JB sighed and decided to clean himself. As the leader he thought he should just do things sometimes without asking the others, they work harder than him so he doesn’t have to overwork. He began cleaning as the others went to their rooms.

 

“Yah hyung, you shouldn’t work alone.” Mark came over and started to help him clean. Being another one of the oldest he tried his best sometimes to help the leader. They cleaned for about an hour or so and laid down on the couches, crashing as soon as they finished the dorm cleaning.

 

The day had officially began for Got7 and happily they sat around in the living room. Today was their day off and all did was the usual. Everyone was wondering, eating, sleeping just a little bit more, or watching tv or themselves on shows, monitoring. As they all sat in one area a knock was heard at the door. No one felt like moving but someone had to get the door, Bam Bam got up and answered it. A bunch of cameras appeared obviously filming. His eyes widened but he bowed politely and welcomed them in. Along with the camera crew there was a red mailbox, however BamBam really didn’t know what it was so he took it without thinking anything of it.

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter