Episode 1 Part 2

Surprise Surprise Amber! | ON HOLD
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode 1 Part 2 --- Chapter 8

______________________________________________________________-------------------------------

___________________-----------------------------------________________________________________________

 

“How come I got stuck with her?!”

 

He joked playfully with Amber as he sat down in front of her. He had forgotten about his chocolate and flowers thinking about how she’d probably laugh at the idea of the gifts. However he spent a lot of money on these gifts and wanted to give them to her, he never went back on his own word.

 

“Here, I got these for my wife.”

 

He laughed slightly at his own phrase and smiled seeing her smile and laugh as well. Jackson had sat back crossing his arms looking at the menu placed on the table. He peeked from above the menu slightly looking at her and then around seeing that the people that were once sitting there were all gone. Darkness overwhelmed the night sky and lights on the streets all , creating light for the walking people. He smiled ordering some meat casually and handed the waitress the menu. She gasped slightly noticing him after a while, assuming she was a fan of Got7 he signed a napkin and handed it to her, she smiled brightly and bowed completely towards him quickly going to hand in his order. Amber had only laughed quietly in the corner, not in a mean or mocking way to the waitress just seeing her new “husband” seem so cocky handing out the autograph.

 

“She must’ve been excited.” She mocked him by signing with a cocky look on her face, he hit her arm gently saying how he wasn't like that, ever.

 

“Yah! My fans will be mad at you, you’ll get antis.”

 

Jackson joked continuously with her throughout their first date as a couple. While waiting, they took a selca together, and decided to take one every date, as it would be great for memories in the future and for right now as well.

 

“How come you're so ugly?”

 

She looked at him making a frustra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter