Welcome Home Door Mat

Surprise Surprise Amber! | ON HOLD
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ONE WEEK LATER

"I'm tired...where are we going now?" Amber leaned her head back against the seat of the car she was in with Jackson, they had finished their long honeymoon just last night and finally were able to head back home, it was extremely fun and exciting yet the sleepiness from the long ride was killer. 

Their driver remained quiet and Jackson tilted his head over lazily at his wife who questioned the man in the front with sleep laced in her tone. "Just rest, I'll wake you when we get there." Amber looked at him when he made his proposal and shook her head.

"Nah...I just want to know where we are going, curiosity is going to kill the llama." She sighed and sat up before shaking her head letting a small laugh leave her lips, sitting up is not what she wanted at all, her laziness forcing her to lay back like before. Jackson noticed and smiled weakly, he was tired as well and didn't want to fall asleep just in case something went wrong and they ended up in a warehouse tied up. Way too many movies

The ride lasted for about one hour which made the two end up asleep anyways, just instead they took shifts, it worked out perfectly. 

"We are here." The driver called and looked into his mirror giving a smile.

"How much?" Amber called from her spot next to Jackson. 

"It's free." Jackson's eyes widened unsure of the fair amount, free? no way.

He smiled through the mirror again giving a small bow of his head. They bowed back wanting to not take more of his time so they got out and got their bags from the back before looking at the place in front of them. The driver knocked against the window and looked at Jackson who looked back hearing it. "Yes?" He pulled down the window and handed him a key. "This was given to me to give to you."

Jackson's calm eyes grew once again as he stared at the house placed in front of them. It had their names placed on the front on a little sign. The car drove away but they barely noticed, they were stuck in their places looking at their new home. 

"This is ours?" Amber pointed at the structure in front of them, looking back to see if the driver remained yet he didn't. There's no way that was their's she thought. Once inside the house they propped their luggage up against a wall looking around the living room. 

 

"What the hell?! It's so awesome!" Amber tugged Jackson's arm looking around she peeked around at the walls before smirking at a sudden realization.

"I just cursed but their's cameras." She laughed and shrugged while moving away to check the rest of the house. "Seriously so amazing they gave us this place." 

Jackson followed her his jaw open wide as if he was getting his teeth checked. He had a lot to say, but nothing came out, he didn't know why he was so amazed honestly, maybe it had to do with the luxury of the place, as a new couple he never would have thought that they would be given such a place. Usually, the couples would receive a small place. we must've been amazing angels in our past life.

Amber walked through touching whatever she could but carefully, she probably couldn't afford any of this honestly, well maybe but she wasn't going to risk it to see. Her eyes wandered and almost immediately she flopped onto the bed. She was amazed but no matter how much amazement streamed through her blood, tiredness had a higher rate. Amazement 0 Sleepiness 1, her eyes fluttered ultimately closing completely admitting defeat to her body that tried moving from its place on the comfy bed. 

Jackson looked around after her, he brought both of their bags inside the bedroom that he had found finally through his glorious search. "Wow..." He glanced up at the ceiling out of pure curiosity kind of expecting some fancy light. He walked inside completely setting the bags on the side while walking into the small study that was inside almost secretly. 

 

"How amazing..." Jackson sat down on the corner of the bed looking at Amber. "That was quick." His body moving on its own accord, he lay down casually against Amber's thighs and closed his eyes, sleep consuming him as well. 

---

After two hours of sleep, the couple woke up stretching their finally rested muscles. Amber lazily rolled off the bed and landed with a soft thud on the floor. Jackson looked over and laughed while still laying on the bed, his body had no motives on moving, but he knew he'd have to. He looked over and waved at the camera's placed in their room. Amber stood and stretched once more before sitting on the edge of the bed casually looking back at Jackson. 

Amber walked through the house again admiring everything about it, the location, it's simplicity and modern style making her smile. She sat down on the couch in the living room turning on the tv to see what was on it, old episodes of dramas played and a music show went on as well on a different channel. She the music channel and listened to whatever decided to play before wandering around again. As she peeked through different places of their new place she noticed a little red mailbox with hearts on it. "How did I not see this when I came in?" Amber laughed slightly and opened the mailbox taking out the contents, a letter addressed to the new couple. 

"Jackson get in here!" Amber called out to him and sighed before decided just to enter the room herself so he wouldn't have to move around, Jackson was pretty busy these days, he deserved to rest as he pleased anyways she thought. Once inside she sat down next to him who sat on the edge of the bed contemplating when he'd ever get up. 

"What is it?" He looked down at her lap and noticed the letter. "Well besides the letter, have you opened it?" He chuckled softly at his confused question and waited for her to answer. 

"It's something I haven't opened so you'll have to wait as well." Amber shrugged and opened the letter. The content was short and sweet directly to the point. 

Dear JackBer, 

We have given you a house to your request from last week's episode.

Well, you hadn't requested it but he decided to give it to you anyways.

We hope you enjoy it for your married life. 

Your mission for this week is:

Throw a get together/house warming party with your closest friends. 

Your groups don't know about your new place and right now they have been sent to a small lunch together.

All you need to do is get the rest of your items from your dorms then plan the party.

Make sure no one finds out.

Good luck and have a beautiful married life.

-Sincerely, WGM PD

Amber read the note allowed, when stumbling Jackson stepped in and read, but then he'd stumble and yeah, both had a little trouble but made it through. "Our brains are so fried" Jackson commented and laughed while finally standing up from his spot on the bed next to her. He had finally managed to get the sleep out of his system by doing pushups randomly in the middle of the floor when he decided on standing up. Amber watched in amusement, not sure if this was as weird as it seemed but being his friend for years, just made it seem normal and entertaining. 

"I think we should plan the party and get all the supplies first, after that then we can get the rest of what we need, even though I think I have everything I need, well maybe I need some more shirts and pants and whatnot, besides that I think I have it all." Jackson ran his fingers through his hair and pat his cheeks, he walked into the living room toward the dining room so they could sit and plan what they needed, Amber followed along and sat next to him.

"Okay so, let's start with food, should we order or actually make the food?" Amber looked at the paper Jackson had found somewhere and placed on the table with a pen in his hand ready to write. She thought for a moment and bit her lip giving it much thought before answering. "We should get food delivered and then cook some, half and half just in case our cooking isn't good which it probably won't be." Amber laughed and ran her fingers through her hair casually leaning back in her chair while searching on her phone, catering services were open all day today. 

"What foods do your friends like?" Amber asked aloud while checking menus from different websites checking to see the prices along with t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter