Beauty and the Beast

Surprise Surprise Amber! | ON HOLD
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What an entrance, so dramatic PD-nim.” Amber looked around at her surroundings, a hall with lights above and a beautiful house which she just walked out of. The table delicately ornate with candles and flowers. It wasn’t even night yet and she knew the area would bloom with beauty once it was all lit. After glancing around something moved causing her to look up faster than she ever could. She was in a trance from the surroundings, now she was caught off guard.

 

“Hello?”

 

A voice called back and she looked up immediately recognizing it.

 

“Amber?!”

“Yah! Wang Jackson!”

She looked at him dazed, he cleaned up pretty nicely, yet she felt like she did way better, as expected.

"Wow...you did good today. Who dressed you Bambam?" Amber crossed her arms and looked at him, he only moved closer.

"I dressed myself today actually!" He crossed her arms as well.

"Today? That's it...any other day it is Bambam. I understand now."

"That's not what I meant!" He laughed and shook his head slowly.

"Whatever...but you look beautiful." He casually complimented her and continued walking towards her.

"I know...I have the best of the best," her short hair not able to be flipped yet she did it anyway, imagination was always the way to happiness.

All he could do was look at her from that point on, she didn't do much except stand there and give playful and joking comments, he zoned out though, she hadn't noticed all she did was talk.

"You're ruining the beauty miss I talk a lot." He flicked her forehead and sat down on a seat simply looking up at her now.

"Is the dress uncomfortable?" He worried for her since she was never one to wear a dress, everyone knew that.

"Not really, I've tried on dresses plenty of times, as a girl I do get urges to look feminine." she took a pause and rephrased it a bit.

"Well, not that I want to or try my hardest to look masculine, but I am more comfortable, as you know, in more commonly known uni clothes. Nothing new." She shrugged and pushed her blonde bangs away from her eyes.

"Do you know when we are starting?" Jackson stood up and looked at her, immediately looking back down slightly embarrassed by how he was amazed at her beauty.

Clueless Amber responded, "Nope..they haven't told me anything. I'm sure it'll begin a few minutes."

"Hope s--" His sentence was cut off when the PD appeared and smiled at the two. "We are beginning now. Welcome your friends and please do not lose your camera's. Happy marriage."

They bowed and looked at each other. Honestly speaking, they were worried. Knowing the group of friends they had, the two would never hear the end of it.

"Let's get this done." Amber picked up her dress, so it wouldn't drag, and began her way down to the reception hall. There was a room for the guests to chat until the wedding began and if they pleased, the bride and groom could go as well.

"Want to talk to everyone?" Amber looked back at him carefully but comfortably, she found a loophole and managed to score a pair of converse that would fit perfectly with a wedding dress, of course, she needed her own flair.

"Yeah sure, I want them to gasp and stuff now, don't want them ruining my wedding because I'm insanely beautiful." She laughed and moved around a few more chairs quickly getting out and going inside.

"I agree."

"With which part?"

"The beautiful part."

Amber paused and gagged a little playfully. "What a cheeseball."

"Only for my bride."

She screamed and ran away from him leaving him behind with a small grin on his face.

A few minutes later Amber peeked from behind a wall, her red lips making her seem out of place for some reason. "Aye...why is it so deeply red? I'm not Hyuna!" She sighed and waited for Jackson to catch up.

"What's taking you so long cheeseball?"

"I fell back there...you didn't hear me?"

"Nope..." She dusted off his shoulders and smiled, looking at her their eyes met and he smiled right back, his eyes brightened drastically and Amber turned away shaking her head again. "You look goofy, whats' with the big smile?"

"I don't know...just happy"

"That is why your fans call you a puppy. Yet you continue to be confused on why the nickname appeared." Sighing, the bride stepped out from behind the wall and pulled Jackson along as well, she stood in front and bowed politely covering her chest since she didn't have a jacket on.

All eyes on them once Min spoke, "Wow! Amber!" She laughed and ran up to them hugging Amber tightly and rubbing Jackson's back a little.

A thick Australian accent rang through and she turned to him and nodded her head once. "Aye! Aussi." They high fived and he smiled cheekily.

"Who would've thought boy-ish Amber Liu could become a princess within a day." He looked confused and spoke again. "why do you look so short?"

"I'm not wearing heels. She lifted her dress a bit and showed him her sneakers.

"Ah...a loophole, good thinking Ms. Liu."

"Soon to be Mrs. Wang," Jackson spoke from behind them and caused Amber to hit his shoulder.

"It sounds weird from your mouth...so no more!"

"Sorry, Mrs. Wang."

"Shut up or I'll curse." She joked and pointed her finger at him.

"Who are you to steal my woman?!" A voice appeared out of nowhere, all eyes went to the right side where the mysterious voice came.

Amber was pulled slightly towards Jackson who kept a tight but gentle grip on her arm, neither of them really noticed the action, the guys voice just repeated the words and Amber squinted a bit for pulling away and walking to her friend.

"Don't yell! You're so annoying sometimes Henry."

"I try my best for my best friend."

"Shut up, did you bring a date?" Amber looked past his shoulder.

"I'm an idol, I can't just bring dates around." He shook hs head and leaned to whisper something the camera couldn't pick up. Amber nodded and grinned.

The evening continued on with their friends. Everyone came and spoke to them together.

"Jackson!" He took a glance over towards the direction he was called and smiled seeing his favorite person

"JYP!" The attention turned to Park JinYoung, the famous CEO of JYP entertainment. His gentle smile gave others around him happiness as they all bowed respectfully.

"What are you doing here?" Jackson was ecstatic, he really loved JYP.

"I wasn't really busy today and knew that this was a very important day so I made sure I finished everything early to come and attend, as long as your bride doesn't mind."

"She won't, she loves you as well hyung, she's in the company building a lot." He nodded and crossed his arms looking over at her noticing her talking to Rome and Henry a lot. His face changed a little.

"Don't be jealous Jackson."

"Huh? Me? Why would I be?" Jackson looked at him bewildered, he wasn't jealous...or maybe he was but didn't have the right mind to say so himself. She should be paying at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter