Wedding Dress by Taeyang

Surprise Surprise Amber! | ON HOLD
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few days later everything had taken a pause because of the different schedules between F(x) and Got7, Amber and Jackson had become the “it” people because of their appearances in constant shows. Neither of them even had time to talk to one another so they had to wait till the next episode filming of We Got Married. New guests had come to host We Got Married along with the normal ones.

“Please welcome Krystal of F(x) and Mark of Got7.” everyone stood up and clapped before each gave their own greeting.

“Hello, I’m Mark of Got7, the oldest member and visual.”

“Hello, I’m Krystal of F(x), the maknae and visual.” they both bowed politely as Krystal came up pushing her hair back behind her ears and Mark casually sitting back down.

“I’ve heard you two are the quiet ones of your group. More of the observing then speaking out type.”

“Ah...well…” Mark began to speak but Krystal looked at him secretly wondering if he would pass it on to her since she knew he was really a quiet type of person, that was what Amber said to her anyways. He nodded slightly and gave a slight smile.

“Yes we are, within our groups we are completely different from the views of other outside people. I don’t know Mark very well yet however from Amber’s point of view he seems like an introvert with others, but he warms up to people. I’m not the most quiet either, we like to observe then speak so no errors are made.” Krystal smiled softly and bowed her head politely after answering calmly.

“Oh okay...well we will do our best to welcome you both and help you warm up to us, we are very nice to our guests so relax and enjoy the show.” The hosts gave a smile to them and clapped so they would feel welcomed.

“Nice answer. You're from LA right?” The show was taking a small break to make sure everything was in place before they began filming the second segment.

“I was born there. Born and raised then raised and professionalized in Korea.” She laughed softly and folded her hands. She put her hands out towards him before he shook her hand.

“Second intro but, I’m Krystal, Amber’s dongsaeng and groupmate. It’s nice to meet you.”

“Likewise, I’m Mark, Jackson’s hyung and groupmate.” He repeated the introduction and she smiled before shaking her head, he gave a small smile and they both stood up to get their mics checked, after doing so the show began and they turned to the camera preparing for the filming.

On the otherside…

Amber and Jackson had finally made it to the recording place. They were both blind folded, it was a surprise for them both this time. Only ones who knew where the camera and production crew.

“Where are we going this time?” Amber crossed her arms as she was lead to some random place. She followed nonetheless knowing these people wouldn’t lead her somewhere dangerous. Smiling casually she was finally stopped in front of some place before continuing being lead. Jackson on the other hand had not even begun his blindfolded journey.

“Yah! What are you doing?” He continuously moved around never stopping as the guys tried catching him to simply blindfold him. The camera crew sat around laughing at his antics.

“No! You are not taking me away!” they gripped his arms finally as he let his legs go and they dragged him relentlessly, he finally decided to not ruin his pants and trust them walking with them. He smiled brightly thinking about finally getting to see his best friend soon.

“This is We Got Married right?”

“I trust you guys!”

“I’m seeing Amber right?”

“no one is going to pop out instead since Amber may be busy?”

His questions were neverending and they covered his mouth causing the whole cast and crew to laugh. His speech from that point on muffled.

“YAH!” He glared at them and shook his head continuously like he moved his legs as he ran around earlier. After about five to ten minutes of struggling, questions, running around they got to their destination.

“Where?” He asked once and they took off his blindfold.

Meanwhile on the inside…

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter