It may sound bad...

Surprise Surprise Amber! | ON HOLD
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After some time, the cameras finally were brought over and Amber sat quietly on her phone while the makeup artist did her makeup lightly, also a little bit of Jackson as well, it was normal after all, however they didn't always get their makeup done. 

"Jackson is weird today." Amber casually spoke to her manager and he looked at her.

"Why?" 

"He kissed me, twice." Her manager's eyes widened like hers and he chuckled.

"It's not funny." Amber kicked him and finished getting her makeup done before smiling thankfully at the makeup artist. 

"I'm done Jackson!" Amber stood and glared at her manager while walking away to her husband, he was probably done already.

"That's good. I've been waiting and the camera guys are ready I think. They've just been standing around."

"Oh, I should've been faster, sorry everyone." She bowed and they all waved their hands dismissively.

"Don't worry about it Amber, it is really fine. We were taking a small break anyways. Jackson your wife is so polite." They joked friendly with them, everyone was sort of close now with the couple. Amber and Jackson made sure of it, they loved being friendly with everyone. They wanted them to enjoy their jobs as well. 

"Jackson and I will be right back then." Amber grabbed his hand and pulled him towards a shop and oh's and aw's followed them to the shop causing them both to laugh and make faces back at the crew. 

"They really are weird, but so are we sometimes." Jackson held Amber's hand and looked back behind them noticing a cameraperson following them casually but caught them off guard anyways. 

"Yah, where did you come from?" Jackson asked her and continued walking with Amber.

"Same place as you." She shrugged and continued following them around. 

Amber went to the front and ordered some drinks for everyone including Jackson. He stood next to her leaning against something. She finished ordering and sat down at a table with him while the camera woman sat a bit further back recording them. She immediately captured their hands on the table since they were still together. Amber and Jackson shrugged noticing her reaction, like before they would treat it as something normal. 

"what did you get?" Jackson looked at her from his spot, facing each other as per usual.

"Something for the crew to drink, for some energy of course. We can get them food later, split the bill." Amber looked back at him and nodded slowly. 

"Okay, that is fine with me." Jackson shrugged and nodded, "When do you think we will be getting our house?" 

"I don't know, we may not get one, but that is fine." She didn't mind one way or the other considering they got a beautiful and most likely expensive wedding and honeymoon. She really wasn't greedy, but neither was Jackson.

"That is very true. So nice of you." He ruffled her hair and pulled her close while patting her shoulder.

Amber smiled and fixed her hair while Jackson pulled out his phone to put music on, he didn't know how long they'd be waiting.

"Shameless promotion I see." Amber laughed when Just Right came on.

"Gotta do what you gotta do." He smiled and continued listening to his song happily. 

"You really are a walking smiley face." Amber smiled again, he was such a happy person, nothing much has changed since trainee days.

"I do my best." Jackson played the next song and chuckled seeing what it was.

"Turn it off!" Amber reached for his phone immediately but again he was quicker and she covered her ear, only one considering they were holding hands. "Pretty please!" Amber really didn't want to hear this song, the song was something all of f(x) wanted to forget and leave behind.

"What's wrong with Chu?" He nudged her slightly. "It's cute!" Jackson laughed.

"You're cruel!" She put her head down on the table and waited for the song to end, three whole minutes. 

"Order for Amber Liu and Jackson Wang." They looked over and noticed their drinks on the counter. 

"Let's go now." Amber stood and yanked Jackson over as he fumbled picking up his phone, he smiled and followed her getting the drinks. 

"We might have to go one by one, there isn't that many but just to be safe." Jackson lets go of her hand after nodding and picked up one tray of drinks. He walked back over to the staff and smiled at them. Nicely handing them out one by one. "There really aren't that many of you." He went back and noticed Amber walking past him to give the next batch. There were only three trays so that was good. 

Once the next batch was brought back over, they all began drinking deciding to start just a bit later. The crew all thanked them warmly. 

"It's cool everyone, don't worry about it." Amber smiled and waved them off dismissively, they really didn't need to thank them. They took time out their day to film them, not the other way around.

Amber continued holding his hand after she texted someone back. 

"who were you texting?" he tried peeking at her phone but she moved away laughing. 

"So nosey, it was Krystal." Jackson nodded slowly after heari

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter