Just Slightly....

Surprise Surprise Amber! | ON HOLD
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just Slightly...

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

“What should we do today?”

F(x) sat down looking at each other. They were extremely bored and decided to do something, outside was getting colder and they didn’t feel like having a picnic or something. The girls sat quietly looking around hoping someone would think of something.

“Maybe we can go shopping for fall and winter clothes? Its better than nothing right?” Krystal had shrugged and looked once more at her fellow mates. All three of them took it into consideration. Sulli was hanging out some of her other friends because of the hiatus she had taken. They nodded and shrugged as well to Krystal’s simple plan.

“That is good enough, I mean we do only have like a few jackets and stuff. Since its early students should be in school.” Victoria had put on her one jacket and took out the rest handing them to her members. She was the mom of F(x) for a reason, as she always looked motherly and protective, since the beginning she’s lived up to her name. Walking out the house Krystal and Amber linked arms as usual and Victoria including Luna just walked normally, but close like a small family would.

“So how’s your drama going Krystal?” Luna had returned from America awhile ago, she was on a small vacation to herself and peaceful fulfilled it, she had got into a small rumor of her dating someone however they clarified and found out it was only a church friend. She was exactly caught up on the latest news of their youngest member.

“It’s great unnie! The kiss scene was really awkward to film and hard, I kept laughing and he laughed too doing random things so it was harder than need be.” Krystal smiled and shrugged, she did get closer to Jihoon also known as Rain but she had gotten even closer to Myungsoo considering they are closer in age, and in the same company slightly ever since the merge of his and her company.

“That’s good! Don’t fall in love Krys! His girlfriend might want to fight! Fans as well! Myungsoo as well, its a danger zone maknae!” Amber had spoken for the first time in the small span of time. She had been thinking of the whole We Got Married show, it was starting in a few days. Amber as everyone knew, is a tomboy or appeared as a tomboy, so since she’d be with another guy he might feel weird and she hates awkwardness despite the friendship. Another part of Amber is her non romantic side. She was one to cringe sometimes at the talk of love and romance. However, if the guy she was with loved romance automatically and skinship, she might have a harder time. Most of her friends and close relatives were used to her style so she didn’t have the slightest clue as to what she’d do if

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter