So embarrassing...

Surprise Surprise Amber! | ON HOLD
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So embarrassing..."

                                                                                         _______________________________________  

 

"How was the first day?" Mark and Jackson were both awake in their room and getting ready for their day. Got7 had a free day as they weren't really practicing for anything and had no events coming up.

"It was normal. Like how we normally hang out and stuff. We had a mission though." He laughed slightly and pulled out his phone showing Mark.

"Ewww!" He hit Jackson's shoulder and stole the phone away.

"What!? It's no big deal!" He took the phone back from Mark and sat down on his own bed looking at the picture and setting it down instantly.

"Are the others awake yet?"

"No I don't think so."

"Well lets go out then to eat." Jackson stood up and ran to the bathroom to change and get ready completely. After awhile the two members finally managed to get out the house quietly without the other members knowing.

"This is shocking...you are usually so loud all the time. The members didn't even wake up." He laughed and patted Jackson's shoulder.

"I'm proud of you."

"Yeah yeah whatever. Where are we going anyways?"

"I don't know you can choose. I'll treat the newly engaged man." Mark smiled and ruffled Jackson's hair.

"Let's go shopping at the usual clothes place. Sound good?"

"Yeah its good."

 

 

"How was it Amber?!" The four other girls crowded around her and stared at her.

"It was normal. What do you want me to say?" She laughed and smiled after shrugging a bit.

"What did you two do then?" Victoria looked at her member after speaking in Chinese.

"Yah yah! No Chinese please. I can't understand it!" Krystal and Sulli laughed after speaking.

"Sorry sorry." Victoria smiled and rubbed Sulli's head softly. "Forgive me."

"Okay...!" Sulli smiled brightly and leaned close again looking at Amber.

"Well...we went to an arcade and ate food. Oh! He gave me chocolates and flowers. Their somewhere in the kitchen." She flagged her hand towards the kitchen and crossed her legs like a pretzel.

"Aw...that's so cute especially from Jackson. Did you like the first date?"

"Honestly of course I did. We had a fun time together like we usually do. So I hope the rest of the season is like this for us. Just friendly hanging out. Plus I don't have feelings at all for any of my close friends. Like love feelings anyways."

"Your so cute." Luna squished Amber’s cheeks and moved her face from side to side.

"Let goooooo please." She smiled and poked her tongue out at Luna.

"Is there anything we can do today? As a group?" Amber looked at her members and sighed softly. She was a little bored.

"Well maybe we can go out and eat korean, Chinese and japanese food?"

"Yes please!" Krystal smiled happily answering enthusiastically to Luna's question.

"Well lets get ready! I'm so hungry! As per usual." Sulli stood up and ran to the bathroom.

"Yah! Choi Jinri! Why are you always first this week!?"

"Because you all are slow this week!"

"I'm honestly just lazy this week. So go first as you please." Krystal responded.

"Krystal...this isn't new. When we are off you always just lay around." Amber sat down next to her and started poking her with her head.

"Yah llama!" Krystal pushed against her head and smiled.

"Llama don't make me hurt you." She playfully hit her arm and hid under the covers.

"I'm so hungry. Can we stop to get food first? Just a snack." Jackson looked at Mark as he nodded.

"No I'm going to let you starve."

"You're being sarcastic right?"

"Of course dumb dumb."

"I've been bullied all this week. Am I not loved?"

"We love you Jackson of course."

They walked to the nearest store and smiled at the employees. Jackson walked over and introduced himself as he always did with random people.

"Will you ever stop that?" Mark smiled at them and dragged him away.

"They think you're crazy...but I guess they will get curious." He shrugged and walked to the drinks.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter